Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
Works anywhere within range of your wi-fi network. It also includes auto setup of your wireless connection. Great to watch your Netflix or Amazon VOD movies and TV shows.
Search Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, United States, Canada and the Netherlands
Enter you search term, and the app. will show you program-info, and in which countries the program is available - including which subtitles and languages are available!
If you do a subtitle search, it will only show you the countries where that subtitle is available!
Works fantastics on tablets!
* Includes catalog-info (see screenshot)
* Extended movieinfo
* Save movies as favorites for later
* Search for actor, director, production year, title
* Search in a specific Netflix region
* Search for specific subtitles
* Search for specific languages (audio)
* Browse Netflix genres
* Filter your genres
* Superfast search!
* Save favorites
* Subscribe to notification when new seasons are available for your favorite show
* and much more!
To search in movie description, prepend your search with "d:", eg "d:santa" :-)
Use the settings to configure your search parameters!
New updates will provide more features!
NOTE: NetQ cannot be moved to your SD card IF you use the widget
If you are being force to re-authenticate every time, please try the 'Clear Tokens' option in Preferences or re-installing the app (uninstall/install).
INFO: Netflix is removing access to all rental history access (as of 9/15/12) (At Home, Shipped, Returned, & Watched). This will also disable the "Remove Watched Instant" feature and the "Check if already..." options
INFO: Netflix's new Profiles are not available to 3rd-party apps at this time
If the app is stuck at downloading, please go to checkout.google.com and verify your credit card details
-STREAMING! If NetQ determines that the Netflix app is installed you will see a play icon overlaying the box art in the movie details screen (if the movie is available to watch instantly). Touching the box art will now launch the Netflix app and start playing the movie. If the title is a Series or Season, you will first be shown a list of episodes to watch. Selecting one will launch the Netflix app and start playing the episode.
-Rotten Tomatoes scores and reviews
-Add movies currently in theaters to your disc queue
-Search YouTube for movie trailer
-Set/change format (DVD/Blu-ray)
-drag-&-drop queues (using box art or drag icon)
-barcode search (requires the free ZXing Barcode Scanner app)
-search IMDb (either through the Browser or the IMDb Android app)
-add NYTimes reviewed movies to your queue
-search from Quick Search Box (Google Search widget)
-share ratings and movies w/Facebook
-browse by genre and filter results
-search titles,people,instant titles,queues
-remove entries from disc queue when found in instant queue
-remove entries from Instant Queue that you have already watched
-move titles from Disc to Instant queue (if available)
-add future Instant titles to local queue. Setting available to automatically check if movies are available and add them to your Instant queue
-separate wifi/3G/edge settings
-long press a movie title in a list for available options
-in a movie's details screen you can press the box art to open the Netflix webpage for the movie
-view cast list of a movie and view other titles featuring a given cast member
-view similar titles
-view Netfix's Recommendations for you
-Instant Only Mode
NOTE: NetQ cannot be moved to your SD card IF you use the widget
STREAMING (If the Netflix app is installed and supports your device see: http://goo.gl/NvzCJ)
-Future Watch Instantly feed is sparsely populated. Netflix is not properly reporting future Instant release titles in their API. They are aware of the problem.
-TV series/seasons/discs cannot be added to your Disc queue
-Netflix log-in page is missing the log-in image. Pressing the ? icon will still log you in
-Shortcut in home screen does not work after update. Simply remove the shortcut and re-add it
· Over 2 million movie and TV titles
· Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and other crew members
· Rate movies and TV shows
· Sign in with your IMDb account or your Facebook account
· Movie trailers
· User reviews for movies and TV shows
· Critics reviews for movies and TV shows
· Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies and celebrities
· Your browse and search history on IMDb
· Movie showtimes at local theaters near you
· TV listings for your local time zone
· Recaps of TV shows from previous night
· Upcoming movies
· Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
· Choose "notify me" on titles and names you're interested in to be notified of trailers, photos, showtimes, and news.
Explore popular charts:
· Best Picture - award winners
· Top rated movies of all time (IMDb Top 250)
· Most popular movies of the day on IMDb (MOVIEmeter)
· Most popular celebrities of the day on IMDb (STARmeter)
· Lowest rated movies of all time (IMDb Bottom 100)
· Most popular TV shows
· US Box office results
· Celebrity birthdays
· IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
We hope your IMDb experience on your Android phone and Android tablet continues to be entertaining.
If you have questions about why we require certain permissions, please see our Android app FAQ page: http://imdb.com/androidfaq
Galaxy Note users, if you are having trouble please go to the phone settings, then select "language and keyboard." The language setting will show English, but click to select it and you will see it is not English. Select English.
-IMDb Android team
"It's like Kayak for streaming services." - Roberto Baldwin, Gizmodo.com 11/01/2011
CanIStream.it currently searches iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Crackle, EPIX, Streampix, Redbox, and XFinity premium channels; we are continually adding new services to the list, so remember to check back often.
If the movie you are looking for is not available, you can:
-Set up reminders, or
Simply select the movie and the service, and the moment it becomes available for your chosen method of viewing, we will inform you.
And the best part – it’s FREE!
Services currently searched:
- Netflix (Instant and DVD)
- Amazon (Prime Instant, Rental, Purchase, DVD, Bluray)
- Hulu (including Plus)
- YouTube (free / rental)
- Vudu (rental / purchase)
- Blockbuster (rental / purchase)
- Android (rental)
- Redbox (DVD rentals)
- XFinity (HBO, Showtime, Encore, Starz, etc)
Visit us on the web at CanIStream.It
More than 20 million fans enjoy this award-winning FREE app. Crackle provides great new content every month. No signup, no fees, just hit Movies & TV Shows such as Seinfeld & Pineapple Express available for FREE – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start viewing now.
*** AWARDS & HONORS ***
- 2013 Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- 2013 Webby Award: Best Entertainment Network
- Mobile Excellence Award Finalist: 2012
- 20 Best Android Apps of 2012 (TechCrunch)
Current & Recent Content
*** MOVIES ***
Hundreds of hit films including Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Bad Boys, Men in Black, Joe Dirt, Mr. Deeds, Cruel Intentions, Resident Evil, Punisher: War Zone, S.W.A.T., Snatch, Baby Boy and more: all full length, uncut and FREE.
*** TV SHOWS ***
Thousands of full episodes from television series such as: Seinfeld, The Shield, Rescue Me, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Sanford and Son, The Three Stooges, Spider-Man and many more.
*** ANIME ***
Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies, 40+ series and 1,000+ episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Fate/Zero and Magi.
*** CRACKLE ORIGINALS ***
New movies and series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners and more.
*** FEATURES ***
- Watch full Hollywood movies and TV series
- FREE to download app, FREE to play
- Unlimited, on-demand viewing
- New movies and TV episodes added monthly
- Browse Movies, Shows, Watchlists, Most Popular or Genres: action, anime, comedy, crime, horror, music, thriller and sci-fi
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com
- Stream HQ video via 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi
- New Wi-Fi-only option allows you to view content without using data
- App works in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Brazil and Latin America
Interested in a film or television show but don’t have the time to watch? With Crackle, you can create your own Watchlist with your favorite Hollywood hits – then enjoy unlimited, on-demand viewing whenever you want. Plus, check out Crackle’s own Watchlists, hand-picked by celebrities & critics.
“Crackle… gives you free movies to watch, great TV shows to remember.” – Casey Chan, Gizmodo
“…for free…That’s right. You don’t need to sign up and pay a fee to watch…” – Damien Scott, Complex Magazine
“Sony has a real gem on their hands with this app…” – Jake Gaecke, Appletell
Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended).
*** FAQ ***
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service.
* Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com.
* Yes, the app is FREE. To cover our costs we include occasional video ads. The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is required for this purpose. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing over Wi-Fi is recommended
* To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil or Latin America. Crackle requests your location to determine which content to display, and in what language.
*** ABOUT CRACKLE ***
Crackle is one of the fastest growing digital entertainment networks, offering quality movies and TV series from Columbia Pictures, Tri-Star, Screen Gems, Sony Pictures Classics and more. Crackle is available via web, mobile, gaming systems and set-top boxes. For more information, visit www.Crackle.com. Crackle is a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
-Ability to manage disc and instant queues
-Search for titles
-View Netflix recommendations
-Browse titles by category
If you like this app and would like to support it, please consider purchasing the "My Netflix Q Donate" app :).
Email me with problems / suggestions!
NOTE: Currently Netflix is not returning information for some account types. Unfortunately Netflix has discontinued support for 3rd party apps, so this may or may not get resolved. Sorry!
No worries, this app will list 100's of the best rated films (3+ stars) on Netflix that you can play / watch instantly!
Note: this app is not a streaming player. It is a search engine with the best movies of Netflix!
Keywords: movie, film, search, top, best, rank, ranked, ranking, favorites, top 10, top 100, must see, watch now, instant, play, netflix, sort, group, classic, action, api, data, stream, watch, play
+ what has been released recently on Instant Watch,
+ what new titles are coming soon on Instant Watch,
+ what are the best recent titles currently on Instant Watch,
If you are interested by a particular movie or TV series, simply tap on it to view more detailed information about it.
Learn more and watch a video demo at http://iwguide.com and subscribe to IWGuide mailing list.
Unfortunately the category "Going Away" had to be removed from the app due to Netflix changing their API: Netflix decided to remove the information related to movies going away from their catalog and the direct effect of that decision is the "Going Away" category from IWGuide had to be removed.
I have already unpublished the 'pay' version of Flixdroid. This app will soon be discontinued as well.
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Sam Matthews - Developer
PS.. Netflix sucks
FlixDroid is a high power search engine for the Netflix movie catalog. It will help you find all the movies you've been looking for on Netflix. You can search by Title, Synopsis, MPAA Ratings, Genres, Actors, Languages, Format, Release Year, User Ratings, and more. Once you have a search you like, you can save it to use over and over. Flixdroid is also a full featured Queue manager. Once you find the title you've been looking for add it to your queue.
*Note - NOT FOR INSTANT VIEWING! Currently there is one ONE app on Android that can view Netflix 'Watch it Now', and that is the official NETFLIX app, so please don't download this if your are looking for that feature!
★ "A terrific app for learning about what movies are playing." - PCWorld.com
★ One of the 40 Best Free Android apps for 2011, 4.5/5 stars - PCMag.com
Movies by Flixster. The #1 app for movie reviews, trailers, and showtimes.
✓ Stream and download full-length movies. First movie is on us! (Gift movie offer is valid for US residents only.)
✓ Browse the top box office movies and movies opening soon
✓ Look up showtimes at your favorite theater and buy tickets (from participating theaters)
✓ Get critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
✓ Watch high quality trailers
✓ Create your own "Want to See" list, rate & review movies
✓ View and manage your Netflix queue
The ads displayed help support my effort, so please visit the advertisers. Please contact developer if you are interested in an ad-free version!
View the latest new releases, browse by genres, view personalized recommendations, manage your queues or search all from one app. Now has an tablet optimized user interface for tablets 7 inches and larger.
While MyQ does not require linking a Netflix account, certain features will either be unavailable (recommendations, user ratings, managing queues) or imprecise (search).
Please note that there is also no way to view discs at home due to a limitation set by Netflix.
App is supported by ads (Google Admob), a paid version that removes ads is available as MyQ For Netflix Pro.
* Better user interface for really large screens (Nexus 10) to reduce unused space
* Better TV series support
* Recommendations sorting
* Whatever users ask for!
1. Easily find where to watch any TV show episode or full movie.
Ever wonder where you can watch a TV show or movie on your Android? Yidio makes it easier than ever to find out.
2. Powerful way to find new TV shows or movies.
Don't know what to watch? Discover new TV shows and movies with advanced filters. Then, save the filter settings you use the most as presets.
3. Works great with Netflix.
Browse the entire Netflix Instant catalog in powerful new ways and get Netflix recommendations.
---Yidio in the News---
"Yidio’s new app makes it easy to search for any TV show or movie across free, paid and subscription-based services, then immediately launch that app to begin watching the video in question with just a tap." - TechCrunch
"In my short time using Yidio, I was very pleased with the overall experience." - AppAdvice
"Having everything in once place sounds much easier!" - 148 Apps
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)