Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Operating System OS Updates
✓ Android versions and Samsung Kies news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android operating system updates
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets and system firmware versions emulator tools
✓ Latest Android mobile phones manuals and guides
✓ Cyanogen Mod kernels and updates
✓ Firmware and kernel version updates
✓ Samsung Kies software updates
Samsung Update curates articles, blog posts and technology news feed items from top publications and technology news sites such as Engadget, Android Authority, Yahoo News, Android Central, Tech Radar, Drippler, Feedly, Phandroid, The Verge, Gizmodo, Mashable, Android Guys, TalkAndroid, Droid Gamers, XDA Developers, Android Police, Land Of Droid, AndroidSpin and ZDNet amongst others, ensuring that you receive high quality, reliable technology news and headlines from all across the globe
Samsung Update is your one stop newsreader and OS update helper for accessing –
- The best operating system OS, latest Android firmware version, Android operating system updates, system version updates and upgrades such as Android Kitkat, Lollipop, JellyBean and others
- Custom ROM, hacks, themes and HD wallpapers for your smartphone
- Android phone, mobiles and tablet rooting tools and step-by-step instructions, manuals, tutorials and guides
- Thousands of technology news, how to articles, daily tips, tech secrets and tricks
- Reviews and news of top Android apps, tech widgets and cool video games
- Top Android software, Samsung Kies update software, (apps and games) and hardware reviews such as wearable tech, gadgets, tools and accessories
- Trending and noteworthy technology news, tech tips and updates in the Android world
Samsung Update supports Android versions - Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair, Donut, Cupcake, Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Icecream Sandwich ICS (4.0), JellyBean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Kitkat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
Latest Android versions list, upgrade options, firmware and operating system updates for various Android smartphones and tablets like - Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S 2, Samsung B2100, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, Samsung Duos, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Champ, Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2, Samsung Star, samsung i9000, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3, Samsung Corby, Samsung i9100, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung S5620, Samsung C3050, Samsung C3300, Samsung B3410, Samsung i5500, Android One Smartphones
So, what are you waiting for? Download Samsung Update, keep updated with the latest technology news, Android versions, firmware and Android operating system updates!
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily send and share files with others
• Print documents with Google Cloud Print
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 150,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
The app will guide you to root, there is no tools inside the app..
Get to know all about Android rooting at one place. Clear all your doubts regarding rooting. Now, root nearly all Android devices available, including Chinese devices too.
Play with custom ROMs for your devices, Save your device from draining battery and of-course, very useful engineering mode etc. Check out video links and IMEI guide, you always wanted for!
* All About Rooting
* Root your Android device using Software
* Root your Android device using Application
* Backup Guide
* Custom ROM
* Engineering Codes
* How to save Battery
* Recovery Guide
* Root your Chinese device
* Video Guide
* IMEI Guide
In case you have any problem in rooting your mobile phone, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with the answer. Do let us know and we will help you out in all possible ways!
We are in the process of adding more features. Enjoy the app and do not forget to leave your useful reviews...
The Holidays we listed based on the Internet Search & other stuff.. If anything wrong mail us we will fix the issue..
Here is the Holiday's Calendar that had been missing on your smart-phone and tablet. Would you like to have the opportunity to be informed about the holidays of other religions without using a lot of time and energy?
Holiday's Calendar for 11 country's as of now, we will add more in future..
Now you have the chance to do so by downloading this application for free.
This calendar presents the holidays of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism along with international UN holidays. With it, you will not only have a broader knowledge about the religions of the world at your fingertips, but it will simplify planning and scheduling of appointments on a daily basis. Apart from being a functional calendar, it also acts as an agent to expand the understanding of diversity and cultural differences – even at the workplace, the calendar can be applied as a tool that creates dialog and marks a strong diversity profile.
Besides the general function such as the display of the week number, the holidays calendar includes a short description of the holidays, their meaning and how Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus celebrate these special days. Moreover, the calendar offers a description of other “flag days” such as the Chinese and Iranian New Year, International Women's Day and the Carnival.
With the calendar on your smartphone and tablet, you have the opportunity to search and find a specific holiday and then read its description.
Please mail us in-case any issue. We will resolve the issues soon as possible..
Fever (also known as pyrexia) is one of the most common medical signs and is characterized by an elevation of body temperature above the normal range of 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F) due to an increase in the temperature regulatory set-point.
As a person's temperature increases, there is, in general, a feeling of cold despite an increase in body temperature. Once the new temperature is reached, there is a feeling of warmth.
The applicaiton has information about
1 What is FEVER ?
2 Symptoms of Fever
3 Types Of Fever You Must Be Aware Of (DANGEROUS)
4 Different types of Fever :
5 Yello Fever Causes
6 Denugu Fever
7 Typhoid Fever
8 Malaria Fever
9 Chikungunya fever
11 H1N1 Influenza
12 How to Reduce a Fever without Medication
Exams and Tests
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Learn What is Fever & avoid the DISEASE.
Any doubt mail us – email@example.com or http://appzinventors.com/
Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
There are three main types of diabetes mellitus (DM).
The applicaiton has information about
1 What is diabetes?
2 Diabetes facts
3 What is the impact of diabetes?
4 What causes diabetes?
5 What are the different types of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes
6 Other types of diabetes
7 What are diabetes symptoms?
8 How is diabetes diagnosed?
9 The oral glucose tolerance test
10 Why is blood sugar checked at home?
11 What are the acute complications of diabetes?
12 What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
13 What can be done to slow diabetes complications?
14 Some Facts And Myths Regarding Diabetes
15 Complications linked to badly controlled diabetes:
Learn What is DIABETES & avoid the DISEASE
Any doubt mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org or http://appzinventors.com/