This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (code name Ice Cream Sandwich). It's the same keyboard you'll find on brand new devices, except you won't need a new device to use it! As a matter of fact, it works on pretty much any device that supports software keyboards (including old phones running Android 1.5/Cupcake).
This keyboard is 100% free. If you like it and want to contribute to our efforts, you can purchase the donate version of this keyboard.
If you want something a little more customizable, please try Ultra Keyboard. It has many innovative features designed to help you get the most out of your Android text experience.
About requested permissions: The Internet permission is necessary to make speech-to-text work on older devices. That is the only thing it's used for.
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn wired keyboard into wireless one.
- If you have a phone with built-in physical keyboard, you don't need to buy keyboard for other devices.
- Screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard or your finger when using another device as input, so you get better view.
- When the target device cannot connect to physical keyboard directly (e.g. no OTG), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/digital gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Active soft keyboard on Transmitter device will affect physical keyboard, try switching to a "Null" soft keyboard when having problem.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
GV-Eye V1.3.0 is a free remote view application that allows you to access the GV-IP devices from your Android Phone or Tab to remotely watch live view, receive audio, force output devices to be triggered and take snapshots. It supports Megapixel resolution for quality imaging.
Connection Management Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access.
The previous connection setting is saved by default.
GV-Eye V1.3.0 supports MPEG4 codec up to 720 x 480 resolution and MJPEG/H.264 codec up to 1920 x 1080.
Live Display of Multiple Channels
Multiple channels can be displayed.
You can double-click any channel to access its single view. Single-Channel Management If the connected camera has PTZ functions such as presets, focus, and zoom, you can move and adjust the camera.
You can force output devices to send alarms.
You can take a snapshot to save the live image.
You can receive audio from IP device
Supported GV-IP Devices:
GV-BL110D (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-BL120D / GV-BL130D / GV-BL220D / GV-BL320D (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-BL1200 / GV-BL1300 / GV-BL1500 / GV-BL2400 / GV-BL3400 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-BL1210 / GV-BL2410 / GV-BL3410 / GV-BL5310 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-UBL1211 / UBL2411 / UBL3411 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-UBL1301 Series / UBL2401 Series / UBL3401 Series (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-BX110D (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-BX120D / GV-BX130D Series / GV-BX220D Series / GV-BX320D Series / GV-BX520D (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-BX140DW (Firmware V1.11 or later)
GV-BX1300 Series / GV-1500 Series / GV-BX2400 Series / GV-BX3400 Series / GV-5300 Series (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-BX120D-E / GV-BX220D-E / GV-BX320D-E / GV-BX520D-E (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-BX1500-E / GV-BX2400-E / GV-BX3400-E / GV-BX5300-E (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-UBX1301 Series / GV-UBX2301 Series / GV-UBX3301 Series (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-CA120 / GV-CA220 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-CAW120 / GV-CAW220 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-CB120 / GV-CB220 (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-CBW120 / GV-CBW220 (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-FD120D / GV-FD220D / GV-FD320D (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-FD1200 / GV-FD2400 / GV-FD3400 / GV-FD5300 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-FD1210 / GV-FD2410 / GV-FD3410 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-FE110 / GV-FE111 (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-MDR120 / GV-MDR220 / GV-MDR320 / GV-MDR520 (Firmware V1.11 or later)
GV-MFD110 (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-MFD120 / GV-MFD220 / GV-MFD320 / GV-MFD520 (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-MFD130 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-MFD1501 Series / GV-MFD2401 Series / GV-MFD3401 Series / GV-MFD5301 Series (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-PT110D / GV-PTZ010D (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-PT130D / GV-PT220D / GV-PT320D (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-VD120D Series / GV-VD220D Series / GV-VD320D Series (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-VD2400 / GV-VD3400 (Firmware V2.09 or later)
GV-SD010 Series / GV-SD220 / GV-SD220-S (Firmware V1.01 or later)
GV-Compact DVR V2 (Firmware V1.06 or later)
GV-LX4C3 Series 4-Ch Compact DVR V3 ( Firmware V1.01 or later)
GV-LX8C Series 8-Ch Compact DVR V3 (Firmware V1.00 or later)
GV-VS02 (Firmware V1.49 or later)
GV-VS02A (Firmware V1.05 or later)
GV-VS04A (Firmware V1.03 or later)
GV-VS04H (Firmware V1.08)
GV-VS11 (Firmware V1.00 or later)
GV-VS12 (Firmware V1.04 or later)
GV-VS14 (Firmware V1.01)
GV-SD200 is not supported.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This app can run standalone and is also fully integrated into "AIDE - Android IDE" if both are installed. It can import and export Android layout XML files, which are used by the Android SDK to define user interface layouts.
- WYSIWYG UI editing
- Android SDK comaptible layout XML import&export
- Add/delete views
- View hierachy
- Edit view and layout properties
- Theme switching (dark/light, small/large)
Keywords: UI designer, UI builder, GUI designer, GUI builder
Computer mode: vibrate and play sound to remind you for breaks when you're using your computer.
* the READ_PHONE_STATE permission is required so the break dialog doesn't display during calls
This app is useing WiFi and Touchscreen,
provides wireless keyboard and mouse(trackpad) and the numeric keypad.
To use this app, you must start the "andReceiver" on your PC.
The "andReceiver" can download it here.↓
Scroll: Please trace a right edge of mouse area.
Drag : Please touch after tap on around the your tap point.
and mouse move.
*If this app do not work.
please try disable to feature of privacy separator or similar features to it on your wifi router settings.
Its feature may have blocking of the pc and smartphone communicate.
*If you need to escape key.
At present,you can make an esc key with 'Draw' function on the menu screen.
How to use Draw functions↓
Mobile Accessibility is a screen-access application which allows people who are blind or have low vision to use an Android phone in an intuitive, easy and simple way.
Mobile Accessibility is two products in one:
- It is a suite of 10 accessible applications (Phone, Contacts, SMS, Alarm, Calendar, Email, Web, Where am I, Apps and Settings) which have been especially designed for the blind and visually impaired. They all have a simplified interface whose textual information is spoken using Nuance Vocalizer® voice synthesis or you can connect your Braille display for Braille output.
- It is also a screen reader which allows you to get out of the suite and navigate the standard interface of your phone.
Please note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
Inside the Mobile Accessibility suite of accessible applications you can do the following:
- Phone: Make calls, answer calls, hear the caller ID and manage your call log.
- Contacts: Manage your contacts, even those from social networks such as Facebook.
- SMS: Compose and read short messages. Manage conversations.
- Alarms: Set your alarms.
- Web: Full web browser experience, similar to what you can find on your PC. Jump by the control of your choice (links, paragraphs, headings, forms, etc.) to navigate faster to the information of your interest. Bookmark your favourite webpages.
- Calendar: Create, edit and delete a calendar entry. View all events per day, week or month.
- Email: Full access to your Gmail account.
- Where am I? : GPS application that gives you updates on your current location.
- Apps: Access the list of apps installed on your Android phone.
- Settings: Change ringtone. Configure feedback and notifications (vibration or audio). Configure keyboard echo, punctuation verbosity, speech pitch and rate, etc.
- Quick access to date and time, phone status information such as battery level and network coverage, number of missed calls and unread messages, etc.
- Touch navigation: You can use Mobile Accessibility not only with the trackball or the physical keyboard of your phone, but also with its touchscreen! Simply move your finger around the screen and the voice synthesis will read the text located under your finger. Or if you prefer, you can also swipe up/down/right/left and tap on the screen to navigate through the interface. And if you wish you can enable sound and vibration feedback.
- Easy to input text: In or outside the Mobile Accessibility suite you can use the touch qwerty keyboard as well as the speech recognition to write text quickly and easily. Imagine writing an SMS or an Email using your voice only... just great!
- Voice synthesis: Code Factory has been making mobile phones accessible to the blind and visually impaired for many years now, and we know that the voice matters... and a lot! For Mobile Accessibility Code Factory has partnered with Nuance® and Vocalizer® is therefore the voice of Mobile Accessibility.
- Mobile Accessibility features advanced Braille support. Logically assigned Braille commands provide uniform functionality across supported Braille devices.
All Android phones from version 2.1 and above are supported. Please note that speech recognition is only supported with version 2.2 and above.
Note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
Designed from the ground up to cater to the requirements of the blind and visually impaired, PointFinder's audio compass is a continuous sound effect whose pitch gets lower as the user turns to face the POI. PointFinder's interface is high-contrast with large, easy to touch buttons.
A detailed textual description of the user interface for blind users is provided below:
The action bar will always have 2 buttons - one to open the settings, and another to access the "About" information for PointFinder, and is always present. When viewing the Point List, another button, identified as "Manual Entry" is available - this allows you to manually enter coordinates to be added as a POI.
When PointFinder is first opened, it displays the current GPS accuracy, a large "Save Location" button, and a list of all the user's previously saved POIs. If a POI is selected, an Information dialog is opened.
At the top of this dialog the POI's name, coordinates and approximate street name (if enabled) are displayed. Buttons available allow the user to use PointFinder to find the POI, open the POI in Google Maps (for navigation, which is useful if the user needs to reach the general vicinity before searching for the POI), rename the POI or delete the POI. Use the back button on your device to go back to the Point List.
When using PointFinder, the name of the POI, the bearing needed to be directly pointing at the POI, the estimated distance to the POI, and the approximate street name of your current location (if enabled in the settings) are displayed. Below this are one-two large buttons. The first button, labeled "Speak" causes PointFinder to speak about how far away and at what bearing your POI is (relative to your current location). If the continuous audio compass is disabled in the settings menu, a second button labeled "Point" is provided, which activates the audio compass for a short duration (which can be changed in the settings).
The first option is to turn on and off fullscreen mode. The remaining options go to separate menus where Reverse Geocoding, Verbal Updates (using Android's Text-To-Speech) and Audio Compass settings can be controlled.
In Reverse Geocoding, obtaining the approximate street names for your POIs and your current location can be turned on and off. In Verbal Updates you can control how often PointFinder speaks to you about how far away you are from your POI. Audio Compass settings allow you to leave the audio compass running continuously, adjust its volume, its duration (if it is not set to continuous) and select the sound effect to use.
Google Maps is a trademark of Google Inc.
More from developer
It extends the functionality of the Android TTS API & is a preview of things to come for the next version.
Press "Menu" on the settings screen for a showcase of apps that use TTS.
If you have problems, please try removing your SD card and putting it back.
-Periodically updates the status bar with your current location to the nearest street address
-Ability to input a destination and directly launch Maps Navigation in Walking directions mode
Please remember to enable GPS when running this app!
While you can force any application into any orientation, not all applications will work correctly in all orientations.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
Featured in the NY Times:
Provides one-touch access to Android applications, as well as useful mini-apps built into the Eyes-Free Shell.
Move your finger over the screen to explore; lift your finger up to run what you stopped on.
All controls are based on the Eyes-Free stroke dialer.
You can set Rock Lock as a pre-lock screen for your device to enable quick access to your music collection.
If pre-lock is enabled & you have a lock pattern, Rock Lock will appear before you unlock your device.
Be careful! If you set the brightness too low, don't tap OK. Simply use the back button to discard your changes.
If you do set the brightness too low, press your device's power button rapidly until the default brightness is restored.
This app lets you connect a supported refreshable braille display to your device via Bluetooth. Screen content will be presented on the braille display and you can navigate and interact with your device using the keys on the display. It is possible to input text using the braille keyboard.
Devices supported in this version:
* APH Refreshabraille
* Baum VarioConnect
* Esys EuroBraille
* Freedom Scientific Focus Blue (14 and 40 cell models)
* HandyTech (Basic Braille, Active Braille, Braille Star, Braille Wave, Braillino, Easy Braille)
* Harpo Braillepen 12
* HIMS (BrailleSense, Braille EDGE)
* Humanware Brailliant (1st generation and BI models)
* Optelec Alva (BC640, BC680)
* Papenmeier Braillex Trio
* Seika (notetaker and 40 cell display)
This app is only active when Accessibility is enabled.
Steps to activate this app:
* Go to Settings
* Select Accessibility
* Select BrailleBack, and enable the checkbox
* Go back to Settings
* Select Bluetooth
* If your bluetooth braille display is not listed, make sure the display is in pairing mode and select Search For Devices
* Select the name of your braille display to make sure that it is paired
For further instructions, press the space bar and dots 1, 2 and 3 on the display at the same time. If your display doesn't have braille input keys, choose Keyboard help in BrailleBack settings.