** Outdoor activities. Use tracks to record your activities and know distance, duration, speed and other data; Use waypoint to mark point with multiple photos. Use channels to communicate with all members and view their position.
** Let friends easily find you. By share your position on map through short message or email.
** Share your interested places with pictures and location information to your friends. Such as restaurants, shopping stores, entertainment place, sport place, outdoor place.
** Organize team activities. Send out plan by share waypoint and tracks; Track team member position by channel; Communicate with all at any time by channel message.
*** Locate family/friends and view them on map. Send message, talk and share picture with them together through channel.
** Publish your own POI and make update at any time by yourself. If you have your own business you can publish it through upload. Then others can reach it through search. Make your own place known by all around.
** Guide directions. By share a route you can let friends know how to get to a specific place.
*** Tracks/Waypoints. Create and manage trackss/waypoints; support multiple pictures in one track/waypoint; one click to create and save; rich activities to use; add or modify pictures easily; customize name and description at any time. ;Export/import GPX/KML/KMZ files.
*** Share to friends. Share waypoints and tracks with friends through both email and SMS;
*** Upload/Search. Publish your waypoints and tracks through one click; make your point known to all; Search public waypoints and tracks by key words or location.
***** Channel/Message. Private channels owned by yourself; Allow channel members to view real-time positions of each other; Communicate easily within channel members; broadcast text message; network walkie-talkie; instantly share photos/tracks/waypoints.
*** Maps/Navigation/Compass. Support multiple maps including Google/AutiNavi/Open Street/Open Cycle. Use maps to make things easy and clear. To make you know the direction, position and movement speed. Follow tracks.
*** GPS optimization. With our advanced technology, we balance battery life and location accuracy to give you best experience.
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
==> TRY THE DEMO VERSION BEFORE BUYING THIS APP <==
★★ Never leave the baby alone. This is a very usefull tool but can’t substitute a human ★★
Baby Monitor All-In-One is divided in two main modes: Nanny mode and Walkie Talkie mode.
• Do you have only 1 Baby Monitor All-In-One device?
You can use the Nanny Mode which after detecting noise during an specified period of time will randomly reproduce your voice recordings and your selected songs. After a maximum number of detections, the Nanny will call to the desired alert phone number, will activate the hands free and the person who will receive the call will be able to listen the baby and talk to him.
The Nanny is also capable to switch on the device light to calm the baby and to call you when the battery is low.
You can use any kind of phone to receive the Nanny call!!
• Do you have 2 Baby Monitor All-In-One devices (phone or tablet)?
You can use the Walkie Talkie mode. Simply connect them by Bluetooth or WiFi and listen the Baby side from the parents device.
That’s all? No!! Walkie Talkie mode is more than this, let’s take a look to the main features:
→ Characteristics of the parents side:
√ Video function: view and listen your baby at parent's device (wifi connection).
√ Connect up to 3 parents to the same baby (wifi connection).
√ Allows you to listen the baby and talk to that side.
√ Allows you to adjust the noise sensitivity of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to switch on/off the baby light remotely.
√ Allows you to adjust the audio volume of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to reproduce songs to the baby remotely from a selected list.
√ Controls the battery level of the baby device remotely.
√ Alert if the connection is lost and automatic reconnection.
√ Search the Baby's device automatically on wifi networks.
√ Notification when receiving phone calls on Baby's device.
√ Baby's side ambient temperature (if the device has ambient temperature sensor).
→ Characteristics of the baby side:
√ Allows you to mute incoming calls, alarms, etc.
√ Allows you to create a song list.
√ In case of connection lost, returns to the waiting connection mode automatically.
You’ll find detailed help of how to use Baby Monitor All-In-One on each screen.
★★ iOS version comming soon.
★★ Optimized for phones and tablets.
- Full internet access necessary for wifi connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- Modify/delete contents necessary to record/delete/modify voice recordings.
- Hardware controls necessary for voice recordings, audio volume settings and camera flash.
- Call to phone number, read phone state and read phone contacts necessary for Nanny mode alert callings.
- Bluetooth and WiFi administration necessary for configure connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- System tools necessary to detect and manipulate different device states in both modes.
The maximum range of Bluetooth depends exclusively on the device models used and the obstacles in between (doors, walls, etc..).
Keywords : babymonitor, baby monitor, babyphone, baby phone, monitor, baby cam, cam
Benefit from being able to track your position and enjoy simplified guidance thanks to hazard warnings and displays of speed limits and your current driving speed… enabling you to drive with peace of mind.
MICHELIN Navigation is a navigation system with simple, relaxing and safe ergonomics:
• Schematic and uncluttered presentation
• Simple direction instructions
• Hazard warnings and traffic incidents (roadworks, tailbacks…)
• Integration of traffic impact on your travel times
• Automatic route calculation
• Continuous display of speed limits
• Visual warnings for excessive speed
The application in detail:
- Traffic information coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey.
- Speed camera coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- Directions: directions from two sources:
- Directions supplied by our content provider and corresponding to roadsigns featured on the major road network
- Calculated directions: content calculated by MTP using algorithms used to determine directions on roads of lesser significance.
- Connected guidance: a mode of online navigation with no requirement to download maps. Please be advised to check that use of the application is compatible with your data plan.
Take advantage of the expertise of MICHELIN in the provision of real-time content and mapping to experience a new approach to navigation !
MICHELIN Navigation is an application of a range of MICHELIN mobility apps, 6 interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
★ Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don't have a network connection.
★ A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite's signal strength.
★ A GPS Waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail Guidance System
★ Email location data from the app.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service
★ Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Camping or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
★ NEW ★
v.6.30- Added dynamic navigation indicators to the All Waypoints Map and fixed Crash on Google Map.
v.6.22- Background Trail GPS recording option now available.
v.6.12- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
v.5.90- Corrected compass issue affecting tablets whose default orientation is landscape.
v.5.81- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls and an option to hide the on-screen menu bar.
v.5.70- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
v.5.50- Waypoint photography
v.5.41- CREATE YOU OWN MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
v.5.40- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
v.5.32- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
v.5.20- Added more map types and made it easier to switch from one map type to another. All new map
types can be cached for offline use.
v.4.90- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
v.4.80- Offline maps and alternate map sources.
v.4.55- All numeric and time reporting formatted to your country's custom. Odometer values filtered at zero speed.
v.4.54- UTM Coordinates
V.4.50- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
V.4-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest. Thanks to Odd Jørgen Eide, Philippines for some great user feedback and suggestions!
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigation http://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
Instead of learning 1000 unnecessary words, learn these essential phrases! Clear audio recordings! The easiest way ever!
+ Clear lively audio recordings of a native Turkish girl
+ Very easy to use!
+ transliterations included!
+ App2SD supported! (App can be moved to SD card)
+ No internet/roaming required! Works offline!
+ Organized in 3 categories Basics, Numbers and Travel
A Atlantica Hotels International é a maior administradora hoteleira independente multimarcas da América do Sul com hotéis nas categorias Econômico, MidClass, Superior e Luxo . Todos os empreendimentos administrados pela Atlantica Hotels oferecem Café da Manhã Cortesia e Internet Grátis nos apartamentos.
Além da reserva ágil você também contará com outras facilidades em nosso aplicativo:
• Garantia da menor tarifa.
• Pesquisa por ponto de interesse (shoppings, aeroportos, cidades)
• Pesquisa por mapa interativo e cálculo de itinerário
• Promoções especiais
• Criação de acesso pessoal para acompanhar suas reservas
More from developer
It extends the functionality of the Android TTS API & is a preview of things to come for the next version.
Press "Menu" on the settings screen for a showcase of apps that use TTS.
If you have problems, please try removing your SD card and putting it back.
While you can force any application into any orientation, not all applications will work correctly in all orientations.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
Featured in the NY Times:
Provides one-touch access to Android applications, as well as useful mini-apps built into the Eyes-Free Shell.
Move your finger over the screen to explore; lift your finger up to run what you stopped on.
All controls are based on the Eyes-Free stroke dialer.
You can set Rock Lock as a pre-lock screen for your device to enable quick access to your music collection.
If pre-lock is enabled & you have a lock pattern, Rock Lock will appear before you unlock your device.
Be careful! If you set the brightness too low, don't tap OK. Simply use the back button to discard your changes.
If you do set the brightness too low, press your device's power button rapidly until the default brightness is restored.
- An always-on virtual direction pad
- Touch gestures for moving within text fields
- Speech feedback when touching on-screen keys
Due to Android framework limitations, the virtual D-Pad is currently unable to interact with most menus and dialogs.
This app lets you connect a supported refreshable braille display to your device via Bluetooth. Screen content will be presented on the braille display and you can navigate and interact with your device using the keys on the display. It is possible to input text using the braille keyboard.
Devices supported in this version:
* APH Refreshabraille
* Baum VarioConnect
* Esys EuroBraille
* Freedom Scientific Focus Blue (14 and 40 cell models)
* HandyTech (Basic Braille, Active Braille, Braille Star, Braille Wave, Braillino, Easy Braille)
* Harpo Braillepen 12
* HIMS (BrailleSense, Braille EDGE)
* Humanware Brailliant (1st generation and BI models)
* Optelec Alva (BC640, BC680)
* Papenmeier Braillex Trio
* Seika (notetaker and 40 cell display)
This app is only active when Accessibility is enabled.
Steps to activate this app:
* Go to Settings
* Select Accessibility
* Select BrailleBack, and enable the checkbox
* Go back to Settings
* Select Bluetooth
* If your bluetooth braille display is not listed, make sure the display is in pairing mode and select Search For Devices
* Select the name of your braille display to make sure that it is paired
For further instructions, press the space bar and dots 1, 2 and 3 on the display at the same time. If your display doesn't have braille input keys, choose Keyboard help in BrailleBack settings.