Love this simple app! I am amazed by how effective this app is for increasing mindfulness. A simple, gentle reminder to breath, watch the Thinker and come into the Now for a moment. I am more than a little ADHD, and I also use this app as a reminder to ask myself "Am I on track and on task, or in the weeds again?" Extremely effective way to develop and encourage valuable habits. Thank you so much!
I love the sound. UPDATE: Great app! I wanted it to ring on 1/2 hr and the dev showed me how. Now latest update has it able to set specific times. ThankU! Using SG5.
Confusing app I had to force this app to stop through applications after meditation. I now use my tabata timer for meditation and am very happy.
Sublime Thich Nhat Hanh is the teacher who has guided me back home countless times over the decades. Greeting the bell with my breath and a smile is a gift. Thank you.
Wonderful for all distractions and intentions!
Timer? Beautiful sound. Would love a timer added so bell chimes when time is up
- Meditation timer countdown continues below zero
- New option to pause other audio sources while playing sound
- New option to suppress sound while music is playing
- New option to enable notification when bell rings (for wearables)
- New option to specify meditation periods of different lengths
- New option to set the volume of bells during meditation
- Design and default updates
Complete changelog: http://dknapps.de/mindbell-changelog
Mindfulness Meditation by Glenn Harrold to help with anxiety, worry and stress.