Does exactly what it sets out to do. Works fine on my Galaxy S3. Profound impact, my new favourite app. :)
I agree with the previous comment. Please allow that function back and never remove it again... I am a Buddhist that makes use of this wonderful app when i am travelling.... Would need to hit the bell many times. Thanks!
Latest update removed the ability to tap the bowl to a play▶️button. Hope it returns because it was more pleasing to tap the bowl. Otherwise, it is a great app, has lots of options and use it daily. Thank you.
Does 2 things,and does then well.
It's a very great app! Thank you for all the updates (:
Also agree with comment that it's much more pleasing to tap the bowl to ring it.
- Time picker for intervals
- Fixed period specification issue
- Optionally dismiss ring notification after a short while
- Meditation dialog redesigned for better clickability
- Option to stop meditation mode automatically
- New button to start meditation directly
- Preferences reordered for a better overview
- More clear introduction (with tap to ring)
- Minor corrections and bug fixes
Complete changelog: http://dknapps.de/mindbell-changelog
Meditation Tailored to your Emotions. Take a Break to Reduce Stress & Anxiety.