All you need to do is to download the application and start the scan.
Root Permission is required to run the application.
✔ Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
✔ Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Auto clear cache service (Plus)
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the Play Store link or the APK (app's full package) file of the apps
✔ Create shortcut for the apps
✔ Support 40+ languages
How it works:
Link2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage.
Link2SD moves apk, dalvik-cache (.dex), lib and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location.
This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data folders are located in the internal storage, not in the external (real) SD card.
Link2SD moves these folders to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
What you need:
- root permission
- second partition on SD card
You should have two partitions on your SD card and both should be primary.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
- root permission
Second partition on SD card is optional, folders can be moved to the 1st or 2nd second partition of the SD card.
Link2SD also provides native App2SD feature of Android OS. It can move any user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
Link2SD is a free (ad supported) app, you can upgrade to Link2SD Plus to remove ads and get additional features.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
The phone memory storage is organized into structures called Partitions. The Android OS uses the System Partition. The Apps use the Data Partition and so on. The size of Data Partition plays a critical role in how many apps you can install. There are other Partitions which are hidden (unmounted) from user. The app makes a best effort to give details on unmounted partitions like Recovery, Boot etc so that you can have a complete birds eyeview of your Android storage.
A must have tool for would be rooters or if you just want to get a handle on the storage used by your phone
Inapp Purchases -
- Pie View of Partitions(New)
- File View of Important sys files(New)
!!REQUIRES ROOT!!! To verify root access please use the Root Checker app.
The only solution available on the market that mounts NTFS/HFS+ formatted USB drives or SD cards automatically!
The software was successfully tested by nearly 400,000 Android enthusiasts.
• Mount on boot: automatically mount all NTFS and HFS+ partitions available on boot completion.
• Mount on connect: automatically mount NTFS and HFS+ partitions when a new media is connected.
• exFAT evaluation mode - for OEMs only.
• support for Android 4.2 and higher
The software is based on Paragon’s Universal File System Driver (UFSD) technology. UFSD is the leading cross-platform technology with millions of satisfied end users worldwide. It includes exFAT, NTFS, and HFS+ driver technology, which fully supports SDXC cards and Windows/Mac USB drives.
This update includes an issue reporter.
If the application doesn’t work on your device, please follow the instructions below.
- Verify root access with Root Checker app.
- Try to use the same mount point as for FAT storage
- Report an issue to Paragon Software using “Report an issue” option. Please describe your scenario in details.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, Russia and China delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software Group provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, Western Digital Corp., ASUS, Seagate, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buffalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
And the best part is GT Data Recovery is completely free. We try to make it as powerful as we can and hope to help more people who run into these kind of problems.
If you accidentally deleted something important on your phone, reformatted your memory card, or restore your phone to the factory default settings, GT Data Recovery can help you recover images or photos, recover audios as musics and records, recover videos, recover lost contacts and messages, which contains functions as installation file recovery, package recovery, documents recovery etc.
~ supports mainstream volume formats, as FAT,EXT3,EXT4.
~ The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed.
~ Help you find what you want easily.
~ Completely free, no extra charges.
If you have any questions, welcome to our community: http://forums.gtrecovery.net/
- Clean interface: no bubbly icons
- Unique layouts depending on screen size/rotation
- Full root access
- tar archive support
- Create new folders
- Copy/move/rename files/folders
- Perform bulk actions on files
- Edit files
FEATURES IN DEVELOPMENT
- zip/xz/lzma support
- Remote protocol support (FTP, etc.)
- Cloud protocol support (Dropbox, box.com, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive)
- Persistent session with su/sh
- Integrate into other applications as a file selector - just needs refining
- Editing root-owned files
● Manage Apps: Here you can find all movable apps and move them to the external SD card or internal storage, helping you to get more free phone storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them, view details, view on Play Store or clear cache to free space occupied by apps.
● Disable Apps: Stop bloatware or unnecessary pre-installed apps from running in the background and consuming system resources. This will also hide bloatware or pre-installed apps from the app drawer and improve phone efficiency.
● Backup Apps: Easily backup and restore your Android apps. You can use them (backed-up apk) to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
- Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
- View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
- Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
Screw Sizes in the 1st set of the Smart Tools collection (screws, nuts, bolts, pipes).
How did you gauge thread pitch of screws? With a paper or a ruler? From now on, you can search it easily with this app.
Screw Sizes :
* Socket Head Cap Screw