Don't like the ads? Buy the Ad Free version!
Please send me an e-mail if you experience any problems!
1.14: Add support for CNAME and SOA records
This assembly contains a list of tools such as:
- port scanner
- my IP
- DNS dig (nslookup)
Please rate this application. If you have problems, do not rush to put a bad mark - please contact the developer via email.
Future versions will extend the functionality of the application.
✔ Lookup Whois information for any domain right from your android device.
✔ Quickly check if a domain is available for registration by performing a Whois lookup
✔ Choose from any of 254 known whois servers, or add and query your own.
✔ Formatted Whois results to improve readability
✔ Forward and reverse DNS lookups.
✔ Supported DNS record types: A, AAAA, APL, CNAME, DNAME, MX, LOC, NS, PTR, RP, SOA, SPF, SRV, TXT
DNSBL / RBL Black List Check:
✔ Check any host or IP against over 60 DNSBL / RBL servers
✔ Get TXT statistics for IP or domain from senderbase.org
Network Block Info (ARIN):
✔ Get Network Block information for any host or IP.
✔ Choose which Regional Internet Registry(RIR) to query for Network Block Information
✔ Ping any host or IP.
✔ Also works on non-rooted devices from Android 4.3
✔ Scan a host or IP for Open ports
✔ Scan progresses from Port 1 to 65535, but can be cancelled at any time. App will display results up to last scanned port.
External IP Address:
✔ Find your external (Internet) IP address for the network you are currently connected to.
✔ Find the country, city, area code, region, metro, postal code, latitude and longitude of any IP address
✔ View location coordinates on a map
✔ Determine start and end addresses, address count, broadcast and network addresses for a CIDR address in the format xx.xx.xx.xx/yy
Test Email Server:
✔ Test your email server's configuration. Check rDNS and banner matches, server security and response times.
✔ Click here to read more about the RBL check, Geo IP and Email Server Test features: http://goo.gl/2Yjh94
Daytime and Quote of the Day (QOTD):
✔ Supports getting date and time from any server supporting the Daytime protocol (RFC 867).
✔ Supports reading Quote of the Day from servers supporting the QOTD protocol (RFC 865).
✔ Extremely fast and light weight.
✔ Easily share results from all tools with other apps on your device.
✔ Allows text selection and copying of results
✔ Designed for Android 4.0 (ICS) but also works with older Android versions
Based on the open source JFreeWhois project: code.google.com/p/jfreewhois/
Based on the open source dnsjava project: www.dnsjava.org
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
Detect local device
Locate IP/URL address with map
All in this app
We provide professional custom mobile app development (server and mobile side)
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Позволяет просматривать графики значений по дням, неделям, месяцам.
Имеется фильтр по типам и удаленности, а так же сортировка списка по имени, удаленности или времени последнего обновления.
Пользователь может формировать свой список интересующих его датчиков и наблюдать свои датчики на отдельных экранах.
Есть функция оповещения о изменении измеряемой величины (четыре типа).
Виджеты для домашнего экрана.
Optimize your Android device for maximum performance, battery economy, and controlled data traffic.
One tap to save precious battery life by switching on the Battery Saver or create your own custom profile for extra control.
No more deep diving in individual settings. You have it all in one screen. Time is of the essence.
View and stop the processes that impact CPU and RAM, know available talk or standby time.
Gain extra storage by removing unnecessary cache and temporary files from your device’s internal storage, as well as from external memory cards.
3G Traffic Monitoring
Make sure you don’t get overcharged by carefully monitoring 3G data usage, setting up thresholds, and receiving notifications when limits are reached.
Install the Power Tune-Up widget to keep an eye on the remaining battery time.
If you have comments or feedback please send to tuneup at bitdefender.com first as there's no way to reply to comments on Google Play. Thanks!
Keywords: Power Tune-Up, Battery,Drain, Monitoring, Economy, Power, Tune Up, Bitdefender, Mobile Security, Battery Saver, Better Battery,
Power Widget, Battery Widget, Data Meter, Data monitoring, Economy Mode, Battery Economy, Battery Life, Clean-up, Power Saver, Save Power, 3G Monitoring, 3G Traffic, Battery Management, Battery Defender, Battery Usage, Battery Time, Power Management, Battery Booster, Battery Boost, Power Save, Power Drain, Saver Widget, Power Widget
Hey, There's More!
You can also secure your Android with Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus--featuring a free on-demand & on install malware scanner, app audit, premium Web security and anti-theft safeguards. Available for free, right here on Google Play - http://cl.ly/EUOF
Nimbits Server records and processes geo and time stamped data and executes rules you define based on that information. Rules can be calculations, statistics, email alerts, xmpp messages, push notifications and more.
nimbits.io is an Open Source Java Library that provides an easy way to develop JAVA, Web and Android solutions that use a Nimbits Server as a backend platform. If you're developing software for the Internet Of Things then good news, we're giving you a head start.
The Nimbits Public Cloud is an instance of Nimbits Server running right now. You can login with any Google login or register a local account and test it out.
The Nimbits Android app was built using the nimbits.io library! You can view and create data points and manually enter new data to trigger rules, update sensors and more.
It includes the following tools:
Subnet Calculator :
• Simplifies and speeds calculating subnets, and host ranges from a top-level address and a network mask length. Working out subnets manually is time consuming.
• Calculates subnets without errors. Performing subnet calculations manually is susceptible to common mathematical mistakes, especially in conversions between binary and decimal numbers.
• Demonstrates the principles of subnetting.
IANA Port Lookup :
• This is a lookup database of port number and their details as per described by IANA.
IPv4 TO IPv6 CONVERTER :
• Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) is the fourth revision in the development of the Internet Protocol. IPv4 is a connectionless protocol for use on packet-switched Link Layer networks.
• Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is a version of the Internet Protocol (IP) that is designed to succeed Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4). The Internet operates by transferring data in small packets that are independently routed across networks as specified by an international communications protocol known as the Internet Protocol.
• This module basically provides a calculator which is used to convert the IPv4 to IPv6; making the process very easy as manually it is a very tedious job.
RFC Lookup :
• A Request for Comments (RFC) is a publication of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) and the Internet Society.
• It includes common list of RFC and an RFC detailed search.
IPv4 to Geo Location :
• Geo-location is closely related to the use of positioning systems but can be distinguished from it by a greater emphasis on determining a meaningful location (e.g. a street address) rather than just a set of geographic coordinates.
• IP address location data can include information such as country, region, city, postal/zip code, latitude, longitude and timezone. By using IP or Domain name we can easily locate geographical location.
Dev Intern: Ankita.Makwana
Icon & Graphics: Open Security Architecture
This application only operates in conjunction with CBORD’s CS Gold product and at campus locations where its use is permitted. Please confirm that access to the CBORD Mobile ID service is available from your institution’s card office before purchasing the app.
You have to store your family/friends mobile numbers in the app and the SMS can be sent to those mobile numbers.
The SMS contains the IMEI number and Current location of the mobile and service provider details of the SIM.
★ Application UN-Install Protection,
★ Application Password Recovery.
★ Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
★ Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
★ Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
★ Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
★ Step 4: Go to uninstall protection and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
Note: This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
REGAIN YOUR PRIVACY with ZoneAlarm Capsule
Download and Try it Free for 7 Days!
YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ARE PUBLIC ON MOBILE
Hackers can spend your money, drain your accounts, and steal your identity.
★ Encrypts your financial transactions
★ Blocks phishing and malicious sites
YOUR PASSWORDS ARE PUBLIC ON MOBILE
Cybercriminals can hack into your social media accounts and take over your identity.
★ Prevents hackers from remotely accessing and controlling your device
★ Informs you which apps have excessive permissions
YOUR PHOTOS ARE PUBLIC ON MOBILE
Hackers can see your mobile photos, watch your videos, read your messages and access your location.
★ Keeps your IP address and location invisible through VPN
★ Blocks dangerous malware and malicious apps, in real-time
Get the industry's best cloud-based security system. Protect your mobile privacy and safety.
FREE 7-DAY TRIAL
YOUR 5 CAPSULE PROTECTIONS
Blocks phishing and malicious websites when you’re on the web.
Malicious File Protection
Stops malicious files before they can reach your device.
Blocks hackers from communicating with your device.
Hides your location and IP address, so you can surf anonymously.
Public WiFi Protection
Protects you from eavesdroppers on public WiFi.
Capsule is free to try for 7 days. Continue protection for just $19.95/year or $1.95/month. Subscription includes unlimited bandwidth. We never show ads and we never sell your data.
Why ZoneAlarm Capsule?
ZoneAlarm Capsule is a leader in cloud-based mobile privacy and security solutions. Capsule was developed by ZoneAlarm, experts in firewall, antivirus, and malware protection for more than 15 years. ZoneAlarm is a product line of Check Point Software Technologies, a world leader in network and endpoint security, entrusted with protecting the world’s most powerful companies.
Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zonealarm @zonealarm
How to use:
The application recognizes the codes with auto-focus camera located in the mobile phone. Hold the phone about 10 cm above the surface of the code appearing after the diagnosis will be redirected to the link contained therein.
Baidu Browser for Android Highlights:
★ Fast Browsing:
With its proprietary T5 engine, Baidu Browser speeds up loading and opening web pages.
★ Coolest New Content:
Browse for fun? Baidu Browser gives you quick access to a wide array of videos, news, pictures and more for you to discover.
Features of Baidu Browser for Android:
► WEBSITE SECURITY TIP: Baidu Browser will warn you when you browse a website with potential fraud risks.
► PRIVACY PROTECTION: Baidu Browser’s incognito mode doesn't save browsing history.
► QUICK LINKS: Add links to your favorite websites on the home page, to quickly browse the mini sites you love.
► MOST VISITED: Baidu Browser tracks your browsing habits and displays websites you browse most for easy access.
► QUICK SEARCH: Baidu Browser includes a quick-search address bar, that supports multiple search engines.
► FAST DOWNLOADS: Download video, pictures and more mega-fast.
► SMART VIDEO PLAYBACK: Exclusive “Floating Playback Mode” lets you watch videos while browsing the Web or using other programs (with T5 Engine only).
► NIGHT MODE: Browse pages comfortably to protect your eyes at night-time (with T5 Engine only).
► CUSTOM SKINS: Choose your favorite images to personalize your mini browser!
► GESTURE BROWSING: One-finger slid zooming feature lets you easily browse mini websites with one hand. You can also swipe forward/back to navigate.
► EASY WEATHER: Keeps you up-to-date with daily weather reports.
► DESKTOP WIDGETS: Customize your desktop widget options to browse specific websites immediately.
► HUGE VIDEO COLLECTION: Play videos in multiple categories directly --- an exciting mobile Internet browsing experience!
► HOT NEWS: Baidu Browser automatically collects news content from multiple sources, giving you fast access to browse the latest hot news.
► FUN PICTURES: Browse all picture categories (beautiful women, celebrities, comedy, animation etc.) that you love!
“Baidu Browser offers a light, high-speed alternative to the stock Android Web browser.” — CNET.com.
“Baidu Browser is a good choice if you're looking at Android web browsers, since it offers high speed browsing from a simple interface.” — Uptodown.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Baidu Browser:
Q: How can I change the language of Baidu Browser?
A: Please select your language by clicking “Menu -> Settings”.
Baidu Browser supports: Deutsch, Español, English, English (India), Française, Português, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, العربية, ภาษาไทย,日本語, 한국의, 中文（繁體）,Bahasa Melayu, Tiếng Việt, فارسی.
Q: How is Baidu Browser different from Google Chrome or Opera?
A: Scroll down to the bottom of “Discover“, and press the “+“ button. Then, you can add your favorite categories for news, videos and images.
Install Baidu Browser and enjoy browsing mobile internet together with more than 10 million fellow users! Fast web-browsing, easy access to content, all with Baidu Browser!
Like Baidu Browser & Give us a 5 star rating. ★★★★★
We would love to receive feedback on any problems or suggestions.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Learn more at http://global.baidu.com/browser/
LIKE us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BaiduBrowserGlobal
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider and developer of award-winning PC, Web and mobile products. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best and most equitable way for people to find what they are looking for.
The application stores temperature value in 5 minute intervals.
If option enabled, application will scan for temperature reading also in background (10 seconds scanning period after each 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes).
The application supports the following functionality:
- Reads and records temperature data from several sensors,
- Users can add several sensors to "favourite" list,
- Stores temperature data,
- Monitors battery status and signal strength of temperature sensors,
- Users can set user friendly sensor names on the phone,
- Reads values from advertising packets instead of connecting to temperature sensors,
- Reads temperature values in background if option in Settings enabled (default).
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexus 4 and Nexus 7
- nRF Temp 2.0 has replaced nRF Temp app which is no longer supported
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.