Official Mobile App of WLIC 2019, IFLA World Library and Information Congress,
85th IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 24 - 30 August 2019, Athens, Greece
This mobile app is available for all IFLA WLIC 2019 Congress participants. It is designed to help you plan and coordinate your personal timetable. App users can browse through the Congress Programme, locate the session and meeting rooms and the exhibitors' stands using the venue map, connect with other delegates and much more! You can also view the latest comments on IFLA WLIC 2019 on Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
• From the Homescreen you can navigate through all the information on the Congress.
• "Programme" brings you straight to the Congress programme.
• "Speakers" gives you an overview of all keynote speakers and speakers of the Congress.
• Locate exhibitors through the "Exhibition" button
• Access the conference papers and an overview of the posters via the “Papers/ Posters” button. You will be redirected to the IFLA library website to access the papers.
• Ensure you find the correct session locations and the exhibitors under " Venue Maps".
• "Information" provides any further information you might need, i.e. Opening Times, Congress A-Z or Contacts.
• See what people are saying about the Congress by checking “Social Media”.
• You can bookmark sessions, speakers and exhibitors and make notes everywhere in the App. Through "My Congress" you can see an overview of your preferences.
• Have a look at “Library Visits” to see which professional tours to the libraries
of Athens are offered.
• The “Q&A” module offers you the opportunity to interact during the sessions.
• The “Networking” module offers you the opportunity to connect with other delegates and send messages to each other if you have registered for it.
IFLA WLIC 2019 Congress App – Your Congress in one click.
Please kindly note: Once the mobile app is downloaded, it can even be used
offline (updates will be available before and during the Congress). However
please note that to be able to use all features and functions your smartphone
must be connected to the internet. If you have any further questions or would
like to give feedback on the App, the Congress Secretariat is at your disposal: