Personal loan app for salaried people. Lending partner IIFL.
PaySense is an Instant Personal Loan app through which you can get a personal loan up to 2 Lacs in 5 hours. PaySense has partnered with IIFL for instant personal loan disbursal. It is very easy to apply for a loan on PaySense and you can track the status of your loan application in the PaySense app itself.
You can repay the loan in easy and affordable EMIs over a period of 24 months. Once you’re approved for a loan, you’ll see different EMI options out of which you can choose the EMI that’s most affordable for you.
To apply for a personal loan on PaySense:
1. Install the PaySense app and check your loan eligibility.
2. Once you’ve checked your loan eligibility, select the EMI option that is affordable for you. All our EMI options are at low interest and are affordable
3. Now upload the KYC documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank statement
4. After uploading all your documents, e-sign your application
5. Once you’ve e-signed your loan application, the money will be transferred to your account in 5 hours.
Over 10,00,000 users have already installed the PaySense to
- Pay their medical bills
- Cover education expenses
- For wedding
- For home decor, etc
PaySense is a leading Instant Loan provider because:
- Affordable and low-Interest rates
- Convenient and easy EMIs
- Loan disbursal in 5 hours
- The 2-minute loan application process
- Once approved, you can take additional loans without any additional documentation
With PaySense, you no longer need to:
- Stand in long bank lines
- Fill our tedious bank loan application processes
- Continuously follow up for your loan application
Take a look at our coverage in Economic times - http://bit.ly/ETGujarat
What's the amount and tenure I can apply for?
- Rs 5,000 and 2 Lakhs
- 3 months - 24 months
How quickly can I get my loan?
- Less than 5 hours if you have your mobile number linked to Aadhaar
- When you need a second loan, just enter the amount and click on Apply. The amount is disbursed immediately!
What are the interest rates on these loans?
Interest rates start at 16.8% annum. Interest rates depend on customers risk profile and loan tenure. For example, on a loan of Rs. 10,000 for 6 months your EMI will Rs. 1809 and the total interest you will pay is Rs.857