Run this app to discover if your phone has been compromised and if so, this app uninstalls the spy ware.
This is the only app built specifically to combat the Secret SMS Replicator.
#PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR PRIVATE KEY.
##Please download our free version(full features) to evaluate before you purchase this application and see here (http://www.google.com/mobile/android/market-policies.html) for more details.
Sie schicken eine SMS zu ihrem Freund und erfahren kurze Zeit später, wo sich ihre Freund befindet.
Dies wird dann in Google-Maps dargestellt.
Per Zellen-Informationen kann der ungefähre Standort ermittelt werden.Die Genauigkeit beträgt je nach Gebiet ( Anzahl der Funkzellen) ca 500 Meter.
Eine Installation auf dem zu ortendem Handy ist nicht nötig!
Hintergrund: SMS-Nachrichten werden nach dem Versenden
automatisch vom Empfangsgerät bestätigt.Dieses "reseived" (empfangen) der SMS-Empfangsbestätigung wird abgefangen und die Funkzellen, in der sich das Gerät befindet ausgelesen.Voraussetzungen für eine etwaige Standortabfrage sind genug Funkzellen!
Update- Es ist nun möglich eigene Texte zu senden...
Update 09.11.2011, Fehlerhafte Zelleninformationen behoben
Tags: Spionage, Spy, SMS, Lokalisieren,Spy-Handy,Handy,SMSSpy,SpyHandy
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - email@example.com
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to text from one place, and get notified of call activity
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
copyright for the girl with the mobile device istockphoto@arekmalang
It makes no sense not to lock the door because the thief have not been identified as active. Keep all but the authorized people away from your sensitive files, emails and text messages. Even when you loose your phone the weird looking data which is an encrypt of your original file can not be read. Why? A pass phrase is needed to get the data to its original format. This application uses 2048 bits of symmetric key cryptography to secure your data (stored and transient). Consequently, your network provider will not be able to read text messages or emails with files sent over their network.
It doesn't matter what country you live in it works all the same. Once it is installed on your mobile device you are good to go. Your recipient will need this application too that way you and your recipient can enjoy a secure exchange of data. The application finds great use over text message (sms/mms) and emails. This application encrypts and decrypts word documents, PDF, picture files and executable files. Some of the file extensions supported include but are not limited to doc, docx, pdf, exe, png and etc.: Pictures are equally encrypted and decrypted: The encrypted files are limited to 3Mb for full optimization of your device.
What are encrypted and decrypted?
2. text messages
The pass phrase can be shared from any book or local daily. The two people must have this knowledge. You can tell the user to go to a particular chapter/section, paragraph and pick a specific word based on the word count. The word + numbers + characters will meet the windows complexity requirement for a password as long as one letter in there is a capital. E.g KJV go to Genesis 1:1 take the tenth (10) word + 120+ $ = eArth120$.
The application INSTRUCTIONS are below:
• Plain text encryption:
1. Go to SMS tab.
2. Click on Encrypt option.
3. Enter pass phrase and message.
4. Click on the Go button. Wait until text is encrypted.
5. Encrypted text will be displayed under Result label. You can email the result with optional attachment (the attached file will be encrypted too), send it by SMS or just copy it to clipboard.
• Plain text decryption:
1. Go to SMS tab.
2. Click on Decrypt or Decrypt from email or SMS (if you got the encrypted text from the email or SMS feature) option.
3. Enter passphrase and encrypted message.
4. Click on the Go button. Wait until encrypted text is decrypted.
5. Original text will be displayed under Result label.
• File encryption:
1. Go to Mobile tab.
2. Click on the Browse button in the Decrypted column.
3. Navigate the file system, choose a folder and long click on it.
4. Select the desired file in the Decrypted column, it will be highlighted.
5. Enter passphrase.
6. Click on the Encrypt file button. Wait until file is encrypted.
7. The encrypted file will appear in Encrypted column. You can email it by selecting it and clicking on Email encrypted file. Long click on any file to delete it.
• File decryption:
1. Go to Mobile tab.
2. Click on the Browse button in the Encrypted column.
3. Navigate the file system, choose a folder and long click on it.
4. Select the desired file in the Encrypted column, it will be highlighted.
5. Enter your pass phrase.
6. Click on the Decrypt file button. Wait until file is decrypted.
7. The decrypted file will appear in Decrypted column, encrypted file will be removed automatically. Long click on any file to delete it.
This will also copy and send the encrypted message if integrated with say other android apps e.g. whats app, facebook, etc.
The full version includes the following remote capabilities:
- Turn on the microphone remotely and listen to the surrounding sound.
- Inquire exact GPS location of a remote cell phone.
- Perform factory reset on a remote cell phone to delete all saved data on the phone.
- Delete all saved messages on a remote cell phone.
- Check outgoing/missed calls on a remote cell phone.
- Retrieve a contact number from a remote cell phone.
- Activate/deactivate silent mode remotely.
- Change device password of a remote cell phone.
- Lock your cell phone remotely.
- Inquire information of installed SIM card on a remote cell phone.
“SMS Remote” pays extreme attention to users’ privacy and data security. Remote commands to operate cell phone include a secret PIN code to ensure that only the owner of the cell phone can operate the cell phone remotely.
In order to check compatibility of smsRemote with your system, you can first install the free version, “SMS Remote Free”, and subsequently install the full version “SMS Remote Full Pro”. The free version includes the following features only:
- Deactivate silent mode remotely.
- Check outgoing calls remotely.
- Inquire SIM info remotely.
Help & Support:
In case of questions/comments, the developer team is there to help you 7 days a week!:
Designed for those that leave their phone in their bags or on their desks, this app rings intermittently when you get a text, letting you know to check your phone even if you missed the first ring. Unlike the other apps that constantly nag you until your open your SMS app and read the message, this one will stop its reminders as soon as you unlock your phone, because once you've checked your phone and know you have a message, it's your decision what to do with it: the reminders have done their job.
Works with any SMS app you care to use (including TextSecure). Collects no data.
SUPPORT IS DISCONTINUED FOR GV Secure Text Pro.
USE “GV Secure” version **********************************************************************************************
“GV Secure” is a new revolutionary Android Application that lets you protect all information even your most sensitive information (text messages, pictures and videos)
Try GV Secure: http://bit.ly/WjYW64
DISCLAIMER: Compatibility differences between GV Secure and GV Secure Text Pro
Every conversation is considered sensitive information between you and recipient and its up to you to protect that conversation from other individuals that were not included in the conversation.
GV Secure Text gives you the ability to send encrypted and non-encrypted text messages to cell phones in the United States for free.
GV Secure Text is a stand alone Application that will only send and receive encrypted and non-encrypted text messages.
GV Secure Text was designed using Military Radio standards; nothing is stored on the phone and must login to use the application. Since there is no data stored on the phone, it uses the phones memory to hold the text messaging conversation. If you ever lose your phone don't have to worry about your conversation being read.
The reasons why you should encrypt your conversations
* Using your cell phone service text-messaging plan, your conversations are stored for a period of time and this data is not secure. Using this application you can verify your text message is stored encrypted.
* Send 150 text messages per day for free, so why pay for a text-messaging plan.
* Text important information between colleagues, without worrying about compromising text messages getting into the wrong hands.
* Prevent business espionage: Outside interests steal information to blackmail or extort the company for money. They may also develop elaborate scams, commit fraud or other criminal behavior with the information stolen.
* Everybody has a right privacy its our 4th amendment right: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
* Google Voice
* Send/receive encrypted messages.
* Threaded conversations
* Not tied into your assigned cell phone number. Can use multiple numbers.
* Different levels of encryption
* Slight lag in retrieving text message conversations because of Internet speed and phones memory storing the data (Wait till it loads per use). Newer phones appear to retrieve the data faster then older phones.
Developed in alliance with Techventus, LLC
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
** You must be a Silent Circle subscriber to use this app **
Access your account at SilentCircle.com.
Enable the burn function to delete Silent Texts from both devices.
Enable geo-location when you want to share your location.
You're in control of your media with device-to-device encryption.
Silent Circle - Security, Simplicity and Service
Silent Text Features:
• Intuitive and simple to use
• Burn Notice feature allows you to have any message you send self-destruct after a time delay
• No more sensitive messages staying around indefinitely
• Send map locations encrypted and controlled.
• Peer-to-peer key management – keys are on each device, not on our servers
• No one but you and the person you are texting can decrypt and read the information
• Send any file up to 100 MB
• Revolutionizes secure business and personal communications with a tap of the finger
SILENT TEXT allows you to fully control your text communications. As a Silent Circle member using Silent Text, you can transmit encrypted text messages with attached files up to 100 MB between Silent Circle members worldwide.
You decide how long your text can be seen with BURN NOTICE or manually delete sent messages off both your device and the recipient’s device simultaneously. Sent a sensitive document to the wrong person? Made a typo or modified the contract? Simply BURN what was sent with the touch of your screen.
Messages are encrypted on your device. New encryption keys are negotiated for each conversation. Every Silent Text message is encrypted to a new key that is only used once and then destroyed. There are no keys held anywhere after the conversation is complete.
Created by original innovators and globally recognized encryption experts using encryption algorithms Elliptic Curve P-384 & AES256.
Published, peer-reviewed encryption - our founders are the creators of PGP and ZRTP.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
Then give PGP SMS "writing sms" permissions.
- secure transmission of messages with asymmetric encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- comfortable and easy use
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because he can not do anything with the encrypted text.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- you share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
You need the adfree full version of PGP SMS to send encrypted messages excessive.
If you have suggestions or anything does not work for you, feel free to contact me. :)
tags: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, secure sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded.
Attention: Currently some cyanogenmod nightlies have an error while sending multipart sms messages.
Messages are transmitted using a Public Key encryption algorithm (512 bit asymmetric for export compliance). For all legitimate practical purposes, messages sent to a user created on this Android device will be unreadable except via your installation of secureText.
Any ideas for the future development of secureText are welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via secureText to "Support" for consideration.
Genvejsliste for mobil.Rejseplanen.dk websiden - sparer klik på telefonen når man slår op på rejseplanens mobile webside.
* Lav genveje til destinationer
* Lav genveje til ruter
* Finder selv din adresse via GPS
* Find vejen hjem fra din position med kun et enkelt klik
* Bookmark most frequent routes
* Bookmark destinations
* Autodetects current location
* Assign titles like "Home" to bookmarks
* ONLY WORKS IN DENMARK
See also "BusOgTog" app