You can also check the PageRank of a page by starting the app and then manually typing in the address.
The results of previous checks are stored in the history tab.
All PageRanks in the history tab can be updated with the Update All button.
One of the most important features of the application that it checks all entered urls EVERYDAY and if any pagerank change happens, it give you information on your phone.
It also allows you to save pagerank results to local history database so you can re-check urls PR without writing again. It also allows you to recheck all the urls with one click.
You can check a domain or any url's pagerank. For example; you can check www.domainurl.com/xyz.html.
So yo can check your website's internal pages easily.
You can get support from http://www.siteprice.org
Web toolbox pro allows you to:
★★★ check the status of your website ★★★
★★★ monitor your pagerank and presence on social networks ★★★
✔ Google and Alexa pagerank
✔ Number of indexed page on Google
✔ Number of backlinks
✔ Facebook likes, comments and shares
✔ Google+ shares
✔ Twitter backlinks
✔ LinkedIn shared
✔ Delicious feeds
✔ StumbleUpon views
✔ Pinterest pins
★★★ improve the quality of your website ★★★
✔ Check your title, description and keywords length
✔ Check your images, links and headings
✔ Check your Text/HTML Ratio
✔ Check that no frames are present
✔ Check your domain registration
✔ Check that your website is present in DMOZ
✔ Check that a favicon is present as well as an apple icon
✔ Check that a print stylesheet exist
✔ Check your page size
✔ Check your language is declared
✔ Check encoding
✔ Check markup validity
✔ Check the doctype
✔ Check the meta viewport tag
✔ Check if your page use deprecated tags
✔ Check if your page use flash
★★★ Detect broken links ★★★
✔ Error 404 (resource not found)
✔ Error 500 (internal server error)
✔ Permanent and temporary redirect (301/302)
★★★ Get keyword ideas ★★★
✔ This tool allows you to easily get hundreds of keyword ideas from real user queries. Use those keywords to get inspiration for your blog post or to optimize your ads campaigns.
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your ideas and suggestions, please contact us using our online help forum: https://getsatisfaction.com/marginweb/products/marginweb_website_toolbox_pro.
Keywords: SEO, webmaster, 404, quality, pagerank
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced:
Feel Free to drop us your email about suggestions, complains or app related problems. It will be appreciated.
Update in 1.5 Some bug fixed and integrated share functionality.
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.
Get notification when any website is down, when ranking changes, when infected with malware, blacklisted by web security databases or when a reciprocal link is removed by another party. Also able to see the overview of your website statistics in graphical charts.
Free version includes advertisements and enforce limitation to the number of website profiles.
*** NOTICE ***
Most of the tools in this app rely heavily on web scraping, so should the app failed to obtain correct data when the data source page changes their coding/layout, please report to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fix it as soon as possible.
4 Website Monitors:
- Availability Monitor
- Statistic Monitor (ranking changes)
- Threat Monitor (check for malware infection, blacklist, outdated software)
- Reciprocal Link Monitor (link exchange)
All New Threat Monitor:
- Verify your website against popular web security databases such as Google SafeBrowsing, Norton SafeWeb and Yandex for blacklist or malware report
- Check your website's software version (currently supports WordPress, Drupal and more to be added)
Collected statistics include:
- Availability (server response code)
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Rank
- Number of Backlinks (according to Google, Alexa, MajesticSEO)
- Number of Indexed Pages (according to Google, MajesticSEO)
- IP Address & Hostname
- Response Time
- More to be added over time
More exciting features to come:
- Twitter and facebook stats integration
Due to vast amount of android devices out there, it is difficult to make the app run perfectly on all devices. However, I will try my best with *your help*. Please send any bug report or force close together with the steps to reproduce the problem to email@example.com. I will try my best to fix the problem asap. Thank you.
1. Google page rank
Check google page rank, Moz Domain Authority and Page Authority
2. Keyword position (SERP) tracker
Find out where you domain stand on big search engines (google, bing, yahoo) for a specific keyword
3. Keyword difficulty
Use this tool to check how difficult it is to rank on top of search engine, great tool for keyword research
4. Keyword suggestion
Find long tail keywords from your main keyword.
5. On page seo report
Check how good your page is optimized for a keyword.
6. Alexa statistics
Check your website ranks on alexa.com. Alexa Rank is the traffic rank of a website, compared to all other sites on the web.
7. Website info
Provide basic information about a domain e.g. whois info, server location.
Note: This is a minimal version so it has some limitation, you can try our full version on the web at http://seoertools.com
Index check: check site in major search engines Indexed, Backlinks, and included.
Ranking check: check site in Alexa rank values and PR.
Backlink detection: the Backlinks detection of the specific site.
Keyword ranking: check a Web site's ranking in a keyword in the search results.
Webmaster Tools: Integrated a very useful tool, including Ping detection, view the Html source, query the Whois, SSH, RDP.
Friendly reminder: It is recommended to use the WIFI environment to avoid creating too high flow rates.
- Manage any number of Drupal websites, currently only Drupal 6 sites supported
- Manage your users, block / unblock or send them email
- View last 50 log entries
- Check Drupal core, modules or themes for updates, the update urgency and the see the current version
- Flush caches
- Run cron tasks and see when the last run was
- Put your site into maintenance mode
- Visit your site over the browser
- High access security due to a security key
- Makes use of the highly developed Services module
- Optimized to be fast even with no 3G or Wifi available
- Beautiful UI design
Before running this app you need to download the Drupal Control module and follow a few steps.
Please visit www.DrupalControl.com