Useful tool for SEO or if you are a website owner.
Tap on the widget to refresh the rank. Please note that the Alexa rank only changes once a day, so you might not see a different value after refreshing.
This is *not* an official App by Alexa!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widgets list, please restart your phone and try again.
You can also check the PageRank of a page by starting the app and then manually typing in the address.
The results of previous checks are stored in the history tab.
All PageRanks in the history tab can be updated with the Update All button.
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced:
One of the most important features of the application that it checks all entered urls EVERYDAY and if any pagerank change happens, it give you information on your phone.
It also allows you to save pagerank results to local history database so you can re-check urls PR without writing again. It also allows you to recheck all the urls with one click.
You can check a domain or any url's pagerank. For example; you can check www.domainurl.com/xyz.html.
So yo can check your website's internal pages easily.
You can get support at firstname.lastname@example.org
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.
Mobilizer is a small and totally free application that helps you easily check important indicators of your website performance. The greatest benefit is that you can not only analyze your website but also see how it looked like in the past.
Just type in your domain, set the date and the app will show your site's look-and-feel on that exact day! You can do it just out of curiosity or to get a past version's snapshot for the presentation to show the difference between an old and a new look.
With this app you can check your site's:
- Launch speed
- Page size
- Alexa rank
- Date of registration
- Archived snapshot
With this simple app your website analysis is a breeze!
Keywords: website, analysis, SEO, optimization, alexa, rank, mobile, compatibility
Get notification when any website is down, when ranking changes, when infected with malware, blacklisted by web security databases or when a reciprocal link is removed by another party. Also able to see the overview of your website statistics in graphical charts.
Free version includes advertisements and enforce limitation to the number of website profiles.
*** NOTICE ***
Most of the tools in this app rely heavily on web scraping, so should the app failed to obtain correct data when the data source page changes their coding/layout, please report to me at email@example.com and I will fix it as soon as possible.
4 Website Monitors:
- Availability Monitor
- Statistic Monitor (ranking changes)
- Threat Monitor (check for malware infection, blacklist, outdated software)
- Reciprocal Link Monitor (link exchange)
All New Threat Monitor:
- Verify your website against popular web security databases such as Google SafeBrowsing, Norton SafeWeb and Yandex for blacklist or malware report
- Check your website's software version (currently supports WordPress, Drupal and more to be added)
Collected statistics include:
- Availability (server response code)
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Rank
- Number of Backlinks (according to Google, Alexa, MajesticSEO)
- Number of Indexed Pages (according to Google, MajesticSEO)
- IP Address & Hostname
- Response Time
- More to be added over time
More exciting features to come:
- Twitter and facebook stats integration
Due to vast amount of android devices out there, it is difficult to make the app run perfectly on all devices. However, I will try my best with *your help*. Please send any bug report or force close together with the steps to reproduce the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to fix the problem asap. Thank you.
More from developer
Download this Free app for most popular Baby Names with their meanings.
Origins and Meanings of Baby Names from Around the World
Powered by Gotit.co