Useful tool for SEO or if you are a website owner.
Tap on the widget to refresh the rank. Please note that the Alexa rank only changes once a day, so you might not see a different value after refreshing.
This is *not* an official App by Alexa!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widgets list, please restart your phone and try again.
Alexa provides information about websites including Top Sites,
Internet Traffic Stats and Metrics, Related Links, Online Reviews Contact Information
and Search Analytics for SEM and SEO optimization. The Alexa Toolbar is a browser add-on
that shows data about sites as you surf the web.
This is not the official app by Alexa.
keys: alexa, mobile.
One of the most important features of the application that it checks all entered urls EVERYDAY and if any pagerank change happens, it give you information on your phone.
It also allows you to save pagerank results to local history database so you can re-check urls PR without writing again. It also allows you to recheck all the urls with one click.
You can check a domain or any url's pagerank. For example; you can check www.domainurl.com/xyz.html.
So yo can check your website's internal pages easily.
You can get support at firstname.lastname@example.org
WebRank SEO Live gives you live statistics like website ranks (Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank and Quantcast Rank), social statistics, website security, server location, pages indexed and backlinks as per Google and Bing. It fetches data in real time to give you the most up-to-date stats. No more waiting for your web stats to be updated. Its completely customizable, you decide what stats you want to see. Saving on time, data and making it more productive.
WebRank SEO Live Features:-
- Website Ranks: Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank, Quantcast Rank
- Pages indexed by Google and Bing
- Website Backlinks according to Google, Bing and Alexa
- Social Stats (SocioMeter): Facebook likes count, Google Plus count, StumbleUpon Count, Tweet count, Delicious Count
- Website Security check: McAfee SiteAdvisor, Web of Trust (WOT) and Norton Safeweb
- Geo IP Location of the Website (IP address, region and country)
- Recently viewed domains list (upto 10)
- Pin your favorite domains (upto 20)
You can also check the PageRank of a page by starting the app and then manually typing in the address.
The results of previous checks are stored in the history tab.
All PageRanks in the history tab can be updated with the Update All button.
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced:
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.
More from developer
Download this Free app for most popular Baby Names with their meanings.
Origins and Meanings of Baby Names from Around the World
Powered by Gotit.co