Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tages are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
Si vous êtes étudiants à l'UCL Louvain-la-Neuve, LLN Campus est l'application idéale que vous auriez toujours voulu avoir. Il vous donne rapidement accès à toutes les informations nécessaires pour naviguer dans la ville étudiante, que ce soit pour les études ou les loisirs.
Si vous aussi vous en avez marre de vous connecter sur ADE Expert et d'avoir un horaire non confortable, alors utilisez LLN Campus. En effet il propose d'aller directement chercher la liste de cours sur UCLouvain et ensuite d'aller chercher tous les cours de l'étudiant sur ADE Expert. L'utilisateur étudiant pourra dès lors avoir son joli horaire personnel de cours.
Si vous avez toujours eu peur de rater un cours, LLN Campus peut vous rappeler quand vous voulez, de vous rendre à votre cours via un système de notification.
Vous ne savez pas où sont les auditoires où sont les bibliothèques. Plus de soucis avec l'application qui vous guidera via Google GPS Maps à n'importe quel auditoire ou bibliothèque. De plus, une carte de Louvain-la-Neuve est aussi intégrée si le mode GPS n'est pas activé.
Vous trouvez difficile de trouver une bibliothèque ouverte sur le campus pour travailler. LLN Campus résout ce problème en vous listant instantanément tous les bibliothèques ouvertes.
Bref, grâce à LLN Campus, votre vie d'étudiant sur le campus Louvain-la-Neuve deviendra plus facile.
Voici un tour de toutes les fonctionnalités utiles qu'offrent l'application.
- la liste de cours de l'étudiant directement cherchée depuis UCLouvain
- un joli horaire personnel de cours en synchronisation avec ADE Expert
- un système de notifications pour prévenir l'imminence d'un cours modulable par l'utilisateur
- guidage GPS direct jusqu'à l'auditoire depuis l'horaire.
- informations pratiques sur les auditoires
- images des auditoires
- guidage GPS jusqu'aux auditoires
- vue instantanée des bibliothèques ouvertes ou fermées.
- informations pratiques sur les bibliothèques
- images des bibliothèques
- horaires d'ouverture des bibliothèques
- guidage GPS jusqu'aux bibliothèques
- les films à l'affiche au cinéma
- liens vers les horaires du Cinéscope
- l'horaire quotidien des sports à pratiquer sur LLN
- accès aux dernières nouvelles du Carpe Studentem
- le menu des restaurants universitaires (Sablon, Galilée, Pain à l'autre)
- une carte de Louvain-la-Neuve
- accès aux sites web officiels de l'université (iCampus, Moodle, bureau UCL)
Application réalisée par Quentin De Coninck, Benjamin Baugnies, Pham Anh Tuan Le et Damien Mercier dans le cadre du cours FSAB1509 - Projet informatique (Yves Deville, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium), 2012-2013.
Publiée sous licence GPL3.
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
The app is designed for pupils who want to have their entire school life under control, students who want more control in their studies or simply parents who want to their childrens schedule with them.
In addition to the curriculum itself can also manage homework and grades easy and straightforward.
In order not to go into detail, I will mention only briefly discuss the five main reasons for this timetable:
1) Main Function: Schedule
Colors for subjects can be chosen freely.
Day View (Classic) Week, next x subjects.
Several lesson plans are created.
2) very comfortable input (without limitations):
Speech recognition and date picker. Entries can be edited, deleted and copied.
3) homework assignments with priority and due date
4) exams and grades
Exams can be created and applied including weighting grades (credit). The average is calculated automatically.
5) widget and backup function
Note: Widgets do not always work from SD card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions:
Its Unique and All-in-One Application with following features:
1. Aptitude Test Questions (Company-wise)
2. Technical Interview Questions (Subjects like C, C++, JAVA, DBMS, SE)
3. Interview Tips (From Top to Bottom)
Aptitude is the first step towards the aim of grabbing any JOB on CAMPUS. Aptitude feature has 25 companies listed and selected with their practice aptitude test material. These aptitude test papers can be read on your device or can be shared & distributed via e-mail only. With an inbuilt database of nearly 700+ aptitude questions this application will make your roots to success stronger.
Technical Interviews are toughest of all. Get through them by reading the most FAQ on technical interviews subject-wise. Also, you can share & distribute these FAQs via e-mail only. C, C++, JAVA, DBMS & Software Engineering are the hurdles to cross the Technical Interview. Jump off them with great height of knowledge. Read to Succeed.
Personal Interviews are the most interesting and the last step of the ladder of getting an ON-CAMPUS JOB. Once reading the tips will be worth & surely beneficial.
The topping of the Dessert is here. Get an option to download Perfect Sample Resume for free & more Practice Aptitude Questions for more preparations from ‘About-Us’ Menu options. We are dedicated developers & will feel happy to help you and get your suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact SmartArt Developers @ email@example.com
• Free App with No Ads
• All-in-One Campus Package
• 700+ Aptitude Questions & more for practice
• 250+ Technical Interview FAQs
• SHARE Papers via E-mail
• Sample RESUME free download
• Quick Interview Tips
• Easy & Fast App
• Swift & Aesthetic GUI
Download the app for FREE!!! & Go Get the JOB!!!
Mediante la nueva aplicación móvil CampusUNIR, estarás informado en todo momento sobre la programación y planificación de los estudios que estés cursando en la Universidad Internacional de la Rioja.
Cualquier información de última hora te llegará a tu móvil mediante las notificaciones automáticas.
Podrás generar avisos personalizados para tus actividades, clases y exámenes.
Check us out on Facebook:
NOTE: Internet permission is for data collection using Google Analytics
To transfer data from the FREE version to the PRO version:
1. Open up the FREE application and go to the "Settings" page.
2. Click "Export to SD Card" and click "Export" when the dialog appears. This will overwrite any previously backed up data. This includes any back up data from the FREE or PRO version! They both use the same directory on the SD Card.
3. After seeing an "Export Successful!" toast, open up the PRO version of Assignment Planner.
4. In the "Settings" page click "Import for SD Card" and click the "Import" button. WARNING: This will OVERWRITE all current assignments, courses, and grades and imports all data from the backup. This is strongly discouraged if you have already entered a lot of data into the PRO version.
5. After seeing an "Import Successful!" toast, your data has been imported successfully!
This also works vice versa - transfer data from PRO to the FREE version. The data is backed up to an SD card directory assignment_planner_backup.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is FREE and an ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer an ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid ad-free time has expired, they will begin to see ads again.
GPS - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
The 2.0 release made this app take advantage of most of the latest in android design and development best practices:
- works great on Jelly Bean now
- more responsive to user input
- landscape layouts
- honor android date & time preferences
- action bar and holo theme for a more beautiful look
- better support for 7” tablets
- long press homeworks to quick complete/uncomplete
- numerous other bug fixes
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better!
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
Let Study Schedule help you with organizing your studying time and surely you’ll be able to manage all your tasks. Such instruments as: time blocks, notes, list of subjects won’t let you waste your time! Come and get this student planner for free right now!
- Perfect app for managing time;
- Simple and nice interface;
- Easy to use.
Start saving your time now – with Study Schedule app!
1. Oh simple and easy-used Timetable
2. It's now support English mode
3. Timetable helping study.
Please keep in mind below
The intention of developing this simple timetable is to simplify at most.
if it becomes complicated, a lot of bug will be occurred and killed by unknown error. and i don't like complicated app which i don't use often. another apps i developed are mostly simple. please understand my intention.
I try to acquire all of your ask, but i don't accept something out of developing mind. please deeply excuse me.
sorry for my bad English because i am Korean.
My Study Life isn't just your average school planner, diary or tasks list. Classes, tasks and exams are integrated to show you not only the information for the class, task or exam but also related information such as tasks due for a class.
With My Study Life you can...
Track tasks - Homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Take the pain out of the paper planner by storing your tasks in the cloud.
Store exams - Keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks, accessible anywhere.
Manage classes - Your paper timetable, turbocharged. With week and day rotation timetable support, academic years/terms and integration into tasks.
Get Notified - Get reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they start.
Also available on the web, on Windows 8, Windows Phone and the Chrome Web Store.