Under Categories tab, there are various sub categories like Bank Jobs, Teaching , Railways, Police, Sports, Defence, UPSC, IIT, Public Sector, PSC and Weekly Employment News.
Under Profession tab, the sub headings include Technicians, Supervisor, Scientists, Administration and Management, Nurses, Clerk, Computer Operator, Doctor, Professor, Manager, Research, Data Entry Operator, Finance/Accounts, etc.
Under Qualification tab, the sub headings include Graduates, Post Graduates, Diploma Holders and Technicians/Engineers.
And last is the Location tab which gives user the option of searching for job according to desired location. It covers almost all the major states of India.
The job alerts will be displayed as soon as any new job alerts are available on SarkariNaukriUpdates.com
Why use it:
1. free government job alerts
2. once registered ,no need to enter email-id again
3. easy to use navigation
4. works smoothly on all android devices
5. Fast opening app even with 2G internet connections.
So just go for it. You are just a click away from experiencing a new, easy and improved way of job searching.
وظائف التشغيل الذاتي
وظائف حكوميه للبنود
وظائف حكومية اكاديمية
وظائف معيدين في الجامعات السعودية
لن تجبر على زيارة مواقع الوظائف وتبحث عن وظيفة تناسبك كل ماتبحث عنه ستجده في تطبيق وظائف حكومية Government jobs السعودية
The overall goal of this mobile app is to help provide effective feedback for parliamentary work through the Committee on Government Assurances so they can play an effective oversight role over assurances and promises made by government through maximized interaction with citizens that will lead to an improvement in public service delivery. At its sitting on 8th February 2014, the CGA commissioned Penplusbytes with support from STAR-Ghana to develop this innovative project which creates a convergence point between Parliament and Citizens to allow for prompt and more effective feedback on key assurances by Government using technology platforms.
The Committee on Government Assurances (CGA) is a Standing Committee of Parliament, created by the standing Orders in 1998 to exercise oversight responsibility over the Executive. Order 174 (2) of the Standing Orders of Parliament indicates that it shall be the duty of the Committee on Government Assurances to pursue all assurances, promises and undertaking given by Ministers from time to time. It shall also be the function of the Committee to report to the House on the extent to which such assurances have been fulfilled. Therefore, the Committee on Government Assurances seeks accountability to the Ghanaian people through their elected representatives.
Using an agile development approach, Penplusbytes developed the providing effective feedback for parliamentary work through new digital technologies with a clear focus on the needs of citizens and was driven by the vision of ensuring that citizens are able to engage with parliament to monitor the implementation of government assurances and actively participate in the process of assessing government while holding it more accountable. The platform is integrated with a Mobile App, SMS and mashed-up with social media to provide an avenue for citizens to voice out their feedback on promises made by government.
* Providing easy and accessible information on government assurances
* Creating citizen awareness on government assurances
* Providing a vibrant online and offline platform for citizens and CSOs to engage with parliament
* Providing a platform for citizen-based advocacy on service delivery
* Find your representatives, see how they vote
* See what bills are coming up for a vote next
* Search for bills and votes you should know about
* Stay on top of floor activity, committee hearings
* Be notified of just about everything
Answers to common questions:
* Members of Congress don't have public email addresses.
* The app DOES NOT do anything on boot, unless you enable notifications - in which case, it quickly schedules notification checks, and then stops.
* The app is allowed to make phone calls ONLY when you tap the "Call" button for a member of Congress.
* The app uses your location ONLY to find your local representative. Your location data is encrypted during transmission to our servers, and your latitude and longitude are not stored on the app or on our servers.
* The app requests to write to external storage only to cache map tiles.
* We collect anonymous app usage statistics by default. To opt out: from the main screen, tap the menu on the top right, tap Settings, then uncheck "Allow Analytics".
Finally, this app is proudly open source:
> Real time synchronization with news website for retrieving latest news articles with photographs. This includes the day-to-day functioning of Maharashtra Government, Mantralaya News, Hon. CM, DCM and other minister’s program etc.
> Neat sectioning for district-wise news, updates from government conferences and Mantralaya (ministry) news.
> Job opportunities from government sector in Maharashtra.
> Sharing of news via email, social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, etc. available via long press on the news-detail screen.
You can get information about the current jobs opening in both government as well as the private sector. You can get complete updates of all recruiters like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, DRDO, CSIR, etc., and even their exams schedule for next two years.
Current job opening section of yuvaneeds.com not only cover all India open competitions of Government and private sectors , but also state government recruitment drives of every states in India, this is one advantage of this app. over other similar apps.
The main aim of this app is to help all the students or job seekers from every corners of the world regardless caste, sex, or locations. Because it’s during this time of a student that knowledge from ever possible corner have to be gathered. It’s during this stage of his life that many questions arises academically as well as career point of views and such questions need to be answered properly with the exact ideas which they are required to know, only doing this can guide him to a successful career.
So, this is the complete app. covering every minute details that a student need during his course of study and even after it. And the solution provided by us is at world class level, so this website will exclude you from the need of consulting a career counselor.
Without wasting any more time grasp such golden opportunity and be a part of India’s most successful career
So be a part of this website and assure yourself of a bright future.
- Latest jobs
- Government Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Freshers Jobs
- Bank jobs
- Software Jobs
- Jobs Alert
- Finance Jobs
- Marketing jobs
- Engineering jobs
Die Funktionen im Überblick:
- Neues Design, neue Navigation: Die App präsentiert sich optisch aufgeräumter, dem Hauptartikel auf der Front wird mit einem grösseren Bild mehr Gewicht verliehen.
- Laufend aktualisierte News, Liveticker, Analysen, Hintergründe: Mit der App finden Sie alle Inhalte aus der ganzen thematischen Bandbreite von derbund.ch.
- Breaking News (Push Alerts): Bei Ereignissen von grosser Tragweite erhalten Sie auf Wunsch kostenlos eine Benachrichtigung auf Ihr Smartphone.
- Story später lesen (Bookmarks): Speichern Sie interessante Artikel, die Sie später lesen wollen in der Rubrik Bookmarks.
- Intelligente Update-Funktion: Einmal heruntergeladene Inhalte können Sie später auch offline lesen.
Als bestehender Zeitungsabonnent können Sie kostenlos auf alle digitalen Inhalte zugreifen. Mit dem Kauf eines «Bund» Digital Abos innerhalb der App sichern Sie sich den unbeschränkten Zugriff auf alle Inhalte. Der Download der «Bund» App ist kostenlos und bis zu 20 digitale Artikel pro Monat sind für alle Leser frei zugänglich. Das Digital Light Abonnement erhalten Sie für CHF 24.- pro Monat und das Digital Abonnement für CHF 36.- pro Monat.
Durch das Herunterladen von Artikeln und Multimedia-Inhalten können zusätzliche Verbindungskosten entstehen. Erkundigen Sie sich bei Ihrem Handy-Provider.
* Recent Job updates
* Have sensex live update.
* Current News.
* In-app webbrowser
Stay updated on recent happenings around you.
Download Government Executive Magazine's app and:
-Get expert analysis on pressing federal issues
-Read the latest feature stories on organization and management
-Stay up to date on innovative government trends
Download the new essential app for Government Executive readers.