• Storm Center: hurricane tracker and resources to find shelters and evacuation routes
• Interactive Hurricane Checklist helps you shop for hurricane supplies
• What’s the difference between a Category 4 and Category 5 hurricane? Learn about important tropical weather terms using Security First Mobile
• Agent Locator: find an insurance agent near you and get driving directions to their office
As one of the largest homeowners insurance providers in Florida, Security First Insurance offers quality customer service and the convenience to manage your policy right at your fingertips. Protect your home and manage your insurance policy 24/7.
Features for our policyholders:
• Payment Center: Make a payment and view payment history
• Claim Center: Report a claim and upload photos of the damage; receive immediate access to the contact information of the team assigned to your claim; get an email summary of your claim
• Disaster Response: Locate and get driving directions to our mobile recovery unit
• Policy Info: View policy information and enroll in our paperless program
• Single Login: Whether you create an account in our mobile app or on our website, SecurityFirstFlorida.com, you can manage your account easily with the same username and password
Florida Homeowners and Renters trust Security First Insurance Company. Visit us at www.SecurityFirstFlorida.com.
Hurry - Vote Now with your friends on your mobile phone!
On November 6th, 2012 the Presidential Election decided to vote President Obama back into office. Here is your chance to voice your opinion among your friends. We encourage everyone to vote during the elections, but now we encourage you to let others know if you are happy or not.
Please invite your friends, family or co-workers to vote now.
We GUARANTEE that if you follow these simple steps you will save 25% or more on your monthly cellular bill!
These are the secrets that the mobile carriers DO NOT want YOU to know... We are a few people that used to work for the mobile carriers, and have decided to share just a few simple secrets that could save you hundreds, if not thousands a year on your cellular bill.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please send us an email.