Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-enabled 2012 through 2015 Garmin devices, including the
• nüvi 2417, 2467, 2475, 2495, 2497, 2498, 2517, 2559, 2567, 2577, 2589, 2595, 2597, 2598, 2599, 2689, 2699, 2789, 2797, 2798 with Backup Camera, 3490, 3590, 3597, 3598
• RV 660, 760
• zūmo 590
• dēzl 570, 760, 770
Some of these models require a software update, available at www.garmin.com/myDashboard.
What Are Garmin Live Services?
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your Garmin navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through subscriptions that offer premium content and enhanced features.
Examples of Garmin Live Services:
• Local weather information:
Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
• Live Traffic*:
Garmin Live Traffic provides the best-in-class real-time information to help you navigate in and around congestion. Live Traffic is updated every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle.
• photoLive traffic cameras*:
Provides drivers the ability to look up real-time photos from traffic cameras to get a glance at traffic and weather conditions.
• Advanced Weather*:
In addition to what the free weather service provides, Advanced Weather also allows users to receive severe weather alerts and view animated radar images on the nüvi. Colors distinguish types of precipitation, such as rain, snow and ice, to help you avoid bad driving conditions.
• Real-time safety cameras**:
Alerts you to fixed and mobile safety camera data to help you arrive safely at your destination.
• Dynamic parking:
Helps you locate parking areas close to your destination. It also will provide you with the number of spots available and the current cost of the parking spot.
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
★ 1. POSITION / SHARE ★
Share your location with one touch. The recipients will receive an e-mail or SMS with your current address and a link to online maps. On their smartphone they can open this link directly in the maps app and use it as the destination for driving directions.
With 'One Touch Location' kids can update their parents, partners each other, and friends can use it to find each other.
★ 2. TRACK ★
Track your location continuously on your personal One Touch Location profile page. Once you turn on tracking in the app and send a link to your friends they will know where you are on the move. Before sending you can check your Online Tracking Profile from within the app. GPS tracking that simply works!
★ 3. EXPLORE ★
Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way. Perfect, if you are new in a city and looking for cafés or galleries for example.
➜ POSITION / SHARE Features:
● Uses GPS or network location providers
● Shows current address, which can be copied
● Send address, GPS position and link via e-mail or SMS
● Define quick access contacts
● Let the app speak the address
● Facebook integration: Publish directly to Facebook
● Share location on social networks like Twitter
● Add comment to Facebook post (Pro only)
● Up to five quick access contacts (Pro only)
● Set custom e-mail subject, CC and BCC (Pro only)
● More accurate location (Pro only)
● Switch position display (degrees/decimal) (Pro only)
➜ TRACK Features:
● Cloud based & real-time GPS tracking
● Your track is accessible online on your personal tracking profile
● Show your real-time track from within the app
● Share your real-time track via e-mail, SMS or publish it on Facebook or Twitter
● Access protection - you decide who can see your location
● Maps integration
● Fixed update interval of 10 minutes (free version)
● Define the tracking interval from 1 or 5 minutes to 6 hours (Pro or Ultimate only)
● Your track will be visible for 6 (free), 24 (Pro) hours or forever (Ultimate)
● Personalize your tracking profile (Pro only)
● GPX and KML export (Pro only)
● Tracking autostart and Tasker integration (Pro only)
➜ EXPLORE Features:
● Let the app search for points of interest in the background
● Get notified instantly
● Worldwide places database
● Facebook, Maps and Foursquare integration
● Adjust the search radius from 100m to 5000m (Pro only)
● Enter up to three search terms (Pro only)
The app is a perfect companion for
- hikers, mountain climbers and campers,
- runners and cyclists,
- children, kids and teenagers,
- field staff and drivers,
and everyone else who wants to send location traces. Sharing your location with Facebook friends with ‘One Touch Location’ is much easier than with Foursquare, Glympse, or similar apps - no need to register or log in. If you used Google Latitude you will find One Touch Location a useful GPS tool too.
★★★ One Touch Location: Share - Track - Explore ★★★
Free app to share and track your location and explore the world around you! Visit the official homepage at:
We ♥ to get feedback from our customers. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ngoài ra, GiaoThong247 Lite cũng cung cấp các tính năng khác như:
- Định vị và chỉ đường bằng GPS
- Dữ liệu bản đồ trực tuyến
- Giao diện người dùng rõ ràng và thân thiện.
- Khi kích hoạt chức năng Chia sẻ thông tin vị trí chạy chế độ nền, người dùng sẽ cho phép GiaoThong247 Lite thu thập thông tin vô danh về vị trí, thời gian, tốc độ chạy xe để đóng góp xây dựng cơ sở dữ liệu bản đồ thông tin giao thông đầu tiên cho Việt Nam trong GiaoThong247 sử dụng bản đồ offline.
- Và cuối cùng nhưng không kém phần quan trọng, GiaoThong247 Lite là miễn phí và sẽ được TMA Solutions tiếp tục cập nhật.
* Lưu ý: Sử dụng tính năng chạy nền GPS sẽ làm giảm đáng kể thời lượng pin của máy.
HÃY CÙNG CHIA SẺ THÔNG TIN VÌ MÔI TRƯỜNG XANH CHO CÔNG ĐỒNG!
This is the previous online map version of GiaoThong247, which has been changed to GiaoThong247 Lite. This app helps users in areas where GiaoThong247 has not yet covered with offline map can still find and share traffic information in their areas. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the community to help reducing (if not solving) the current traffic condition in Vietnam. One of our most valuable functions is active user interaction. Users can “shout” and inform the whole community of the traffic condition across the country via internet connection. LIVE information such as traffic incidents, traffic jams, risks occurred on the streets will be visualized on digital map.
In addition, GiaoThong247 Lite also provides other features such as:
- Positioning and navigation using the global positioning system GPS
- Online map data
- Upon activating GPS tracking in background mode, users allow GiaoThong247 Lite to collect their anonymous positions, times, speeds in order to contribute GPS traces to GiaoThong247 offline map database to make the first ever transportation traffic map for Vietnam.
- And last but not least, GiaoThong247 Lite is free and will be constantly updated by TMA Solutions.
* Note: Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
LET'S SHARE INFORMATION FOR A GREEN COMMUNITY!
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere; you will be able to quickly submit requests, report issues such as bus shelter graffiti, service issues, or ask a question.
Users can simply open the App, select an issue, take a picture, and tap submit – the App knows the exact location and sends the issue directly to EMBARK staff. You will also be able to track the status of your requests through your mobile device.
Submit any issue, question, or comment easily using the GoCoSprings app. Just select your topic and take a picture, if applicable. The app knows the location and sends your request directly to the correct city department.
This app provides Colorado Springs residents, businesses, and visitors the ability to communicate with city hall 24/7. Time-consuming trips or phone calls to city hall can be avoided by using GoCoSprings to handle your issues when you are on the go!
Please note that this system is not intended for emergency use. For emergencies, please call 911.
ACCESS HAYWARD for the Android is ready to help right now in your city.
Just select your topic, take an optional picture, and submit. The app knows the location and sends to the appropriate City Staff. You can submit a request anonymously or include contact information and track the status of your request.
Avoid trips and calls to City Hall to report your concern on the go, using Palm Springs@Your Service GO Customer Service Center.
-Graffiti making a mess of your neighborhood?
-City Park not maintained?
Tap right into your city and report the issue fast with HavasuNOW!
Just select your issue, and take a picture - the app knows the location and sends it right to the city.
- Open the app
- Select a new issue or choose to visit the Code Enforcement webpage
- Take a picture if needed
- Add comments
- Submit issue
Paramount Works will map your location and send your issue to the City of Paramount.
Thank you for choosing to make your community a better place to live and do business.
•Open the app
•Select an applet
•Take a picture
•Submit follow up information
OlatheConnect will map your location and transmit your issue to the City of Olathe.
Thank you for making Olathe, Kansas a better place to live and work.
-Graffiti making a mess of your neighborhood?
Tap right into your city and report the issue fast with MySantaRosa for the iPhone! Just open the app, select your issue, and take a picture - the app knows the location and who can fix it for you. No more time-consuming trips or phone calls - MySantaRosa for Android handles your issues when you're on the go!
MySantaRosa for Android is ready to help right now!
If you a spot graffiti in the City or need to request other services, you can report the issue within seconds with Access MV for the Android phone! Just open the app, select your issue, and snap a photo - the app knows the location and who can fix it for you.
Access MV is a cutting-edge tool that gives you the opportunity to improve your community by reporting an array of issues. Reports are automatically fed into the City’s work order system and can be tracked through a number that's issued for each case.
You can also receive the latest news, information and events through this App. Be sure to install the app today and join Mission Viejo in re-inventing the citizen-government connection!
Just open the app, select your issue, and take a picture – the app knows the location and who can fix it for you!
No more time-consuming trips or phone calls – Go MPK handles your issues when you’re on the go!
Be sure to provide an email address in the request to check the status at a later time. Entering an e-mail address allows you to receive a confirmation that the request has been received and allows the City to contact you. As an alternative, and if available, please call the number on the FAQ/form for status updates.