• Offering notifications for '4G/LTE', 'HSPA+/High speed 3G', 'Wi-Fi' & 'No data connection'.
• Customize the notifications with custom notification sounds and the option to enable or disable vibration & LED notification.
• Check when your device last connected to '4G/LTE','HSPA+','Wi-Fi' or had no data connection by checking 4G notifications log.
• Option to switch between languages independently without affecting the rest of the device.
• Also offers sleep mode to prevent alerts whilst you are sleeping.
DOES NOT WORK ON VERIZON DROID CHARGE PHONES. SORRY!
Version 1.2 just released!
Please be aware that once in a while the Verizon LTE network takes a bit longer than usual to reconnect. This is not a flaw in the app but something that is on the Verizon side. One potential way to increase the speed of the switch over is to put the phone in airplane mode and then take it back out immediately after making the switch. This should force the phone to reconnect a bit faster. Verizon says fix is coming!
More info on the long transition time, check out: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9200839/Modem_hand_off_from_3G_to_LTE_can_take_two_minutes_Verizon_says
Android phones are notorious for bad battery life and now that there is 4G LTE, it's even worse. Turn off your 4G when you're not using it and INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO 4X!!! Use this utility to easily open the SECRET phone screen that allows you to turn off your 4G LTE service (future versions will automate the process).
Made for HTC Thunderbolt and 4G LTE but MAY work on other phones (with different instructions).
All upgrades are free! Future versions will make this process easier.
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
Worry about slow internet Speed, unable to load web site and video.
Boost your Internet for high speed like 3G/4G Speed.
We are Introducing Internet Booster to boost your internet speed capabilities 30%-40% more faster.
for better internet speed we need strong signals.
* Internet Booster Boost your internet speed for load Video and explore web sites quickly.
* Internet Booster Increase Strength of your data packets and give you a fast internet speed like 3G & 4G.
* Internet Booster improves Signal stability for high speed internet.
So Boost your Internet speed with Our Best Android Internet Booster App.
Zong is absolute superb network of package offerings. But you can't remember all 3G & 4G packages by yourself, so lets try out our app and it will give you full detail of all packages.
The app will be updated according to latest Zong's 3G, 4G offerings.
Intrusive User Interface
Simple Elegant Design
We listen to our user's feedback & add features they want.
100% ADS FREE
*** The logos and trademarks are intellectual property of Zong ***
see all my works at http://www.lorenzobarbagli.net
For any question please report to my e-mail address.
Semplice collegamento alle impostazioni per cambiare tipo di connessione internet (2g-3g-4g).
Per qualsiasi segnalazione scrivi al mio indirizzo mail.
Guarda tutti i miei lavori su http://www.lorenzobarbagli.net
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn off the data connection and then turn it back on again when you notice the data connection is not working. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you don't notice it then you are without a data connection.
This application will monitor your data connection and will reset the data connection when you lose connectivity.
please contact me if you find any bugs or problems with the application.
You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.
Quickly control and see the current status of the "data enabled setting" in your status bar.
Works with LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, all carriers worldwide & Android 2.3+ including KitKat, Jelly Bean, & Ice Cream Sandwich
Modifies the "data enabled" setting directly (no APN mods).
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
*** NEXUS S 4G (SPRINT) ONLY ***
Utilizing this widget you are able to toggle WiMax / 4G of with a single click. No more traversing the setting screens to turn the service on and off.
* Graphics complement stock Android / Gingerbread
* Widget can be resized and maintain a consistent look and feel
* Save time by not traversing setting screens
*** NEXUS S 4G (SPRINT) ONLY ***
SEO: android, aosp, 4g, wimax, nexus s 4g, herring, crespo, crespo4g, ns4g, widget, switch, toggle, cyanogenmod, cm, cm7, gingerbread, froyo, ice cream sandwich, ics, robert burns, burnsra
Special thanks to S4GRU for their tremendous support of SignalCheck from the beginning! Visit http://www.S4GRU.com for up-to-the-minute information and discussions about Sprint's Network Vision strategy, as well as talk about devices and other cellular networks. There is a SignalCheck discussion thread too!
SignalCheck will display LTE Cell ID information on most devices running Android 4.2 or higher, and some HTC devices on earlier Android versions. SignalCheck was one of the first (if not THE first) Android apps to provide this information to users. LTE band information is available for some providers, and frequencies are displayed on some HTC devices.
A configurable SignalCheck widget can be added to your home screen, showing your realtime connection type and signal strengths.
SignalCheck also displays the current connection type along with the carrier name for each connection, even while roaming. Sprint users are instantly able to see if they are on the new 800 or 2500 MHz (Spark) networks, part of Network Vision!
One of the best features of SignalCheck are the notification icon(s). A user-customizable icon shows your data connection strength in the notification area at the top of the screen, and more details can be seen in the pulldown menu. Your signal strength is always at the top of the screen along with your other icons.. no need to open the app to check your connections. The icons are customizable, showing signal bars, connection type, digital signal strength in dBm, or connection type with signal strength. A secondary icon can be enabled to always display the 1xRTT signal for users who wish to compare their signal strengths realtime. All of this is customizable from within the app! Users can configure this to automatically start when their device boots up if they choose to.
SignalCheck can also notify the user with optional audio and/or vibrating alerts when a 4G LTE connection is discovered. This is handy for users traveling in new cities, or if your carrier's network is being upgraded -- know immediately when you have a high-speed connection! Sprint users can also enable alerts to notify them when they connect to 800 SMR.
Curious as to which tower you are connected to? SignalCheck will not only show you the ID, but also the street address of the 1X tower or sector on most CDMA networks! Clicking on the address will automatically show the location through your mapping app. Users can also add custom "Site Notes" for each site they connect to.
SignalCheck has an option to quickly reset your data connections from within the app (root required on Android 4.2+). Another option allows users to start checking their signals as soon as their device boots, enabling the notification icon(s) immediately.
SignalCheck provides easy access to advanced Android screens such as Data, Debug, Engineering, EPST, and Field Trial, along with Battery Info, Field Trial, Mobile Networks, and Wi-Fi info. These screens are already available on most Android devices, but are only accessible by special dialer codes.
SignalCheck is a great compliment to the Sensorly app, allowing you to check your signal strengths and map them out so other users can see the data as well.
This app has also been referred to as Signal Check, Signal Check LTE, LTE Signal Check, and LTE Checker, among other things. Users checking their signals on the Sprint network will see the most benefit from this app as their Network Vision nationwide upgrade rolls out, but Boost, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and international users can also check their signals and see detailed information about their connections.
Developed by Vista(@NexusRoi).
all phones are supported. Just need root!!!
* Little donation(buying pro version!) or AD clicks would be helpful for developers. ^^*
based on Build.prop Optimization.
- Features -
Number/Number/Number (example: 10/10/6) means GPRS Class/Max download speed/Max upload speed.
Speaking Simply, Higher value boosts your data network speed,
but it can causes battery drain.
and you can choose Download speed increase option (slow upload speed) / Upload speed increase(slow download speed) option.
- Donation version(PRO) features -
Use clear white theme, and includes additional tweaks(such as Wi-Fi scan interval tweak, TCP Buffer tweak, RIL sleep policy tweaks).
Little donation would be helpful for developers!
If you have a question or problem, please contact to:
E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!