In this app you will find: -
- Advice & information for common back, shoulder, neck, elbow, hip, knee and foot & calf as well as other common joint & muscle problems
- Exercise videos to assist your recovery
- Functions to track your progress & monitor your completion rate
- Advice and information on controlling back, muscle and joint pain, exercise, stretching, posture and workstation set up
- Top tips written by GP’s & Physiotherapists
GPEP has been designed with the help of NHS GP’s and physiotherapists. Our aim is to give you access to self-help advice and exercises from both doctors and physio's so that you can start your recovery early.
We know that quick access to the right advice & exercises for people suffering with back, muscle and joint conditions facilitates a quicker recovery. This app contains information to help you resume normal life sooner.
You will also find useful advice on preventing injury recurrence such as work station set up and posture advice.
With that in mind the information delivered in the GPEP app is based on evaluation of clinical guidelines, current research, professional consulting and clinical experience.
MSK stands for musculoskeletal. It includes the muscles and joints that are responsible for movement. The most important parts of his system include the back, neck, hips, knees and shoulders. When we have experienced problems with these we have traditionally sought advice from our GP whom might refer you to a physiotherapist. Initial treatment includes advice and exercises. This app gives you access to advice and exercise videos covering the common back, muscle and joint conditions so you can start your recovery sooner.