Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
IMPORTANT: This app is an Android AccountManager ONLY. It DOES NOT generate an app icon in the app drawer.
More information: http://www.shadowfury.net/wiki/facebookcalendarsync%3AGettingStarted
Having trouble with this app?
This is a Facebook calendar sync app written for Android. I looked everywhere on the Android app store for a Facebook sync app that worked as its own calendar provider. Rather than syncing with the Google calendar, this app generates its own calendar within Android for syncing and storing Facebook events.
The app stores Facebook events in 5 calendars:
Events I'm Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Going"
Events I May Be Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Maybe"
Events I Am Not Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Not Going"
Events I Have Not Responded To: Contains events the user has been invited to but not responded to
Friends' Birthdays: User's friends' birthdays
How to manage the display of calendars you are interested in:
- Sync issues with Google services do not cause ghosted or duplicate events
- Use this app on all your Android devices without worrying about collisions between sync processes on multiple devices
- Use of Android's built-in account management, sync, and calendar APIs improves sync reliability and battery life on your device
- Set sync schedule: Set how often the app will sync with Facebook. This is not an exact setting, since the SyncAdapter is controlled by Android directly, but Android will do its best to sync at your desired sync rate.
- Sync event attendees: Synchronize attendees that have responded as "Attending" or "Maybe"
- Calendar colors: Choose a user-defined color for each of the five calendars the app creates.
- Custom app link: Adds Facebook link to all events created by this app. Requires your calendar app to support CUSTOM_APP_URI. The default Google Calendar app does this by adding a button just after the event description. Link will take the user to the Facebook event page (if clicked in an event) or friend's Facebook profile (if clicked in a friend's birthday).
NOTE: I am actively working on developing/improving this app. Please provide any comments/issues/suggestions so I can make this a better utility for Android Facebook users everywhere.
INTERNET: Used to contact Facebook's servers for event info
AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, GET_ACCOUNTS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: required to create and manage a FacebookCalendarSync account in Android's Accounts and Sync system.
READ_CALENDAR, WRITE_CALENDAR: Used to write Facebook events into the Android calendar database.
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: required in order to set the amount of time between sync requests
READ_LOGS: used by the troubleshoot to allow the user to send logs to the developer
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: in order to sync only on WiFi, app needs to check whether user is connected to WiFi
This application display your facebook friend's birthday and your personal events on calendar and you can also manage your events. You can post on to your friend's wall as well.
You just need to login once and this application detects your friends birthday and will notify you on these days, so that you need not to remember your friend's birthday and events, this application remind you for all your saved events.
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
Try Falcon Pro 3 for FREE with the public Twitter Demo Lists.
In-app purchase required for each Twitter account connected.
Falcon Pro 3 is the best way to consume Twitter on your Android device.
* SMART *
Shows relevant interactions on the side panel, with a smart automatic refresh system.
* COLUMN BASED *
Column base navigation. Anything from your Timeline to a Search to a specific user can be added as a column.
* FAST *
Modern caching technology to deliver instant tweets.
* SMOOTH *
Buttery Scrolling and Animations. Optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* BEAUTIFUL *
Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design.
Once you've tried Falcon Pro 3, you will never go back.
* Android Material Design
* Streaming Notifications (Mentions, Retweets, Favorites, Follower,...)
* Send and view images in DMs
* Multiple image upload
* Image Previews (Inline and Image Viewer)
* Tweet Shortening (hotot.in)
* Third party image upload (twipple, more to come!)
* Multiple Accounts
* Custom Tabs
* Custom OAUTH
* Custom DNS and API Proxys
* Experimental Push Notification Support (self-hosted)
...and much more!
Twittnuker will always contain the latest Twidere updates, so you can expect the latest features and bug fixes from Twidere.
You can find more information on the following links!
Also, check out Twidere!
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mariotaku.twidere&hl=de
Wrapped in a beautiful, clean interface, Echofon for Android packs a punch, featuring gorgeous desktop widget, instant notifications, light and dark color themes and more – all the Twitter features you need to bring order to your busy social media life.
* Full-featured dashboard widgets
* Sync between all your Echofon apps on Android or iOS devices so you never read a Tweet, @Mention or Direct Message twice
* Mute Users
* Background notifications alert you of new Direct Messages and @Mentions
* Easily manage multiple Twitter accounts
* Choose from light or battery-saving dark color themes
* View threaded conversations all in one place to easily keep track of who said what
* Full set of Twitter functionality: Tweet, Retweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists
* Offers photo previews right in your Twitter timeline
* Gap detection
* In-app browser/in-app picture viewer
Ad: calculacha! is an amazing calculator app from the creator of tweecha that lets you easily work out percentages!
There are a few different types of tweecha app. (tweecha, tweechPrime, tweechaPrimePlus)
Check the official website and the Twitter account @tweecha_en/@tweecha for important and latest information. https://twitter.com/tweecha_en
Author's Twitter account is @iam_o_sin. https://twitter.com/iam_o_sin
Latest information is here: http://sinproject.net/tweecha_en/
We'll also give you the latest information on @tweecha_en (@tweecha for Japanese). Please follow me.
If you have any questions or troubles, please contact @tweecha_en.
(No DM, No mail, or others. Please contact @tweecha_en)
Tweecha is a very useful Twitter client for Android. It allows easy access to show conversations, images, and replies to your friends while displaying the original message. You can also reply to multiple tweets.
- Manage multiple accounts
- User timeline over streaming
- Inline thumbnail
- Color label for user
- Mute user, app and text
- Conversation view on tweet detail screen
- Menu to access each timelines and each list.
- Pull to refresh
- Save Image
- Show read status (orange line)
- Mark as read, or unread
- Move to unread position
- Show user information when clicking user profile image
- Easy access: change lists with Swiping, pushing button, and from menu.
- Manage multiple accounts- Showing full size image on display
- Notification of mentions and direct messages
- Translation function (long press on tweet, work with Google translation app)
- Rich friends information with tweets, favorites, follows, followers, and so on.
- Twitter Lists: push lists button to access lists
- Profile View shows tweet, follows, followers, favorites, listed counts
- Push counts buttons on profile view to access timelines.
- Following list, Followers list.
- Tweet ways: Tweet, replay, retweet, qt, favorites.
- Sharing: share tweet, share text, and share URL
- Favorites star appears on timeline
- Direct message support
- Search user, search tweet.
- Moving: move to first, move to last, move to unread
- Multi-language support: English and Japanese
- Switch to show name or not
- Size customize: icon, name, screen name, text, additions
- Color Theme: Dark and Light
- Notification settings
- Easy twitter authentication
- Version information: check settings
- Confirmation settings
- Confirm tweet, retweet, favorite, follow, unfollow
- Tweet shows with line break
- Color label settings
- Delete tweet
- Start app from twitter search, profile, status url
- Start app from tweet button on web browser
- Change color label width
- Default color label visible setting
- Move on refresh setting
- Jump to Top from menu
- Send @tweet from profile page
- Position setting on refresh
- Refresh button
- Show support account
- Fast scroll support
- "Show refresh button" setting
- Restore scroll position
- Install to SD card
- Save tweet as draft and as template
- Shows reply tweet in tweet screen
- Save search keywords
- Save posted hashtags
- Change background color to replies to your tweets
- Change background color of your tweets
- Auto update on startup
- Enable mute settings
- Select mute targets
- Block user
- Report user for spam
- Post to TwitLonger
- Reply to multiple tweets
- Show thumbnail images on timeline
* Auto pager
* Post with photo upload
* Shorten URL
* Geo tagging
* Saved searches
* Recent hashtags
* Reply history
* Color label
* Managing twitter profile
* Trending topics
* Local trends
* Extending function by plug-in
* Uploading profile icon
* Report for spam
* Block user
* Image Preview
* Geotagging with map preview
* Tweet filtering(Mute)
* Multiple account support.
* Launch from status bar
* twitpic video preview
* New line
twicca is looking for supporters for the future development and maintenance. For more information, menu -> more -> twicca supporters.
* If you install to external storage, you might not be able to use some features.
* If widget is something wrong, please delete it and put new widget to home again.
* Please see https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
All of your favorite Sprout Social features are now available on the go!
Engage with your audience, manage team workflow and monitor your brand while on the go. Whether you are behind the counter helping customers or on the tarmac headed to a conference in Vegas, you will have the power to keep your business social.
The Android app will put the power of Sprout Social in the palm of your hand, allowing you to:
• Manage all of your social feeds from one intuitive application
• Complete Social and Brand monitoring from anywhere
• Send updates to all of your social networks on the go
• Genius strikes at all hours - schedule, draft or queue messages to send at a later time
• View reach, clicks and retweets of sent messages
• Assign personal or team tasks for follow-up
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively and efficiently.
Sprout Social integrates with multiple social networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands. When used with your Sprout Social account, it offers team or individual engagement and publishing tools with in-depth analytics, brand monitoring, competitive insights and social CRM features. Sprout Social is known for its intuitive, easy to use web and mobile platform.
Because of Twitter's token policy, you can't register accounts on this app any more.
If you want to use Janetter, try Pro version.
The popular Windows and Mac Twitter client "Janetter" has arrived on Android!
Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs.
Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Allows you to assign the tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
◆The differences between the Pro version and Free version
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline (Free version: Yes, Pro version: No)
- Account registration limit (Free version: up to 3 accounts, Pro version: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : email@example.com
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
If you're concerned about privacy and sensitive family information then SquareHub is the perfect solution for you. SquareHub is family first, and protects you kids, your teens, and your family’s privacy. SquareHub addresses the need for privacy and boundaries that you're looking for and offers a safe, private social networking experience for your kids and teenagers.
SquareHub is the only social network that allows families to keep a shared calendar, exchange messages, share photos, coordinate schedules, manage shared to-dos and tasks, organize lists, and share location information seamlessly between your Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone to stay connected!
Why will you love SquareHub?
In an era where family interaction often suffers because of technology, SquareHub offers your family members new togetherness using the devices of their choice.
- Your family can feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
- Your family can use SquareHub’s locator function to share check-ins and location details, that give you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
- Your family can have a central shared calendar and to-do list in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
- Your family can keep track of shopping lists and family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
- Your family can store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
- Your family can share private photos and with SquareHubs photo editing tools, everybody can have fun with the built-in memes, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
- Your family can integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an Android phone or tablet; or whether they prefer email or text messaging.
"SquareHub Reinvents The Family Calendar As A Private Social Network".---Fast Company
"Great app - Beats Cozi."---user Ctray
"I usually use cozi family calendar but my boss had me download this app for her appointments, and I love it it's so easy and the reminders are much more accurate!"---user Ebturner86
"Our family loves this app! It helps us organize our lives, privately. We also have a lot of fun with the picture stickers, shout outs, teasing each other, etc. Picking then up from school, letting them know what the plan is, even figuring out dinner has been a snap."---user Friendtotheolive
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook