To try out the technology please try out the free version for Essential Skeleton: Essential Skeleton which is also on Google Play
***** Number 1 Medical mobile app in over 95 countries worldwide
***** Groundbreaking 3D Technology - No competitor competes with graphics and medical accuracy
***** Tuaw: "Make no mistake about it: Essential Anatomy by 3D4Medical is the future of touch-based anatomy learning."Essential Anatomy is an app every doctor, physiotherapist, OT, nurse and medical student should own."
***** Award Wining App - Hundreds of features that make learning and referencing easy
Visit our www.3d4medical.com website and watch a video that highlights the functionality and quality of Essential Anatomy as well as our "Coming Soon" section that highlights new features currently in development.
You'll understand why it is the world's Number 1 Medical App!
Here is the link: http://applications.3d4medical.com/help_essential_anatomy_android or press the link to our website
ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 3
Essential Anatomy 3 represents the latest in groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design. A cutting edge 3D graphics engine, custom built by 3D4Medical from the ground up, powers a highly-detailed anatomical model and delivers outstanding quality graphics that no other competitor can achieve.
The app represents a unique approach to learning general anatomy. The graphics are unparalleled and make learning, through the use of informative content and innovative features, a rich and engaging experience.
This app includes essential anatomy for 10 systems:
⁃also includes the Brain and Heart
NEW 3D TECHNOLOGY
Essential Anatomy 3 is responsive, visually stunning and effortless. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can view any anatomic structure in isolation, as well as from any angle.
EFFORTLESS NAVIGATION & FUNCTIONALITY
Clever functionality found within the app allows the user to strip away layers of muscle via the ‘scalpel’ tool. This app provides users with the ability to turn on/off systems without the need to deselect individual structures or muddle through a multitude of predefined regional tabs, like other apps.
PREMIUM INTERFACE DESIGN
Essential Anatomy 3 is designed with the user in mind - the body itself becomes the interface. Unlike other 3D apps, which rely on predefined anatomic arrangements and regional dissections to guide the user, 3D4Medical’s Essential Anatomy 3 lets you find what you are looking for without complication.
---- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine
---- Over 4,000 highly detailed anatomical structures
---- Multiple Selection Mode - Hide/Fade/Isolate individual or multiple structures
---- Preset and customizable Bookmarks
---- Correct audio pronunciation for every structure
---- Latin nomenclature for each anatomical structure
---- User friendly and intuitive interface
---- Multiple search options
---- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice
---- Custom search modes
---- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability
Please find our End User License Agreement here: http://applications.3d4medical.com/eula
Any feedback? We thrive on engaging with customers and, unfortunately, can’t respond directly to reviews. Contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response promptly!
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
★★Download and install all 1247 Gray's anatomy images to your devices and a search function for the figure title.
★★Multi Language support: English, French, Spanish and German
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. The full version contains more than 500 high-resolution images and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In additional, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also can be used as a anatomy guide.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
★ No internet connection is required except for downloading Gray's anatomy images.
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ High-resolution images.
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
1. 3D organ overview.
2. One of main sections - Muscles. It have more than 130 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. 3D muscle overview.
3. One of main sections - Bones. It has all bones in the skeleton system including small bones in the neck region and has ligaments in knee, shoulder,and ankle joints. 3D skeleton overview and 3D skull overview.
4. Respiratory System, Lung,
5. Digestive System, Liver,
6. Urinary System,
7. Nervous System, Brain, Central Nervous System,
8. Reproductive System (Male and female),
9. Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
10. Circulatory system.
11. Endocrine System
12. Surface Anatomy
HOW TO USE:
The user can zoom in to any area by using pinch zoom. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Pressing the rotation button to allow you to change the view.
Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.
** Re-download **** Also for fixing the corrupted images **
Please press menu button in the main activity windows (20 icons). Select 'Download Gray' and select 'yes'.
Then press the Gray anatomy icon. It should start download.
If download is stopped in the middle, you set 'Download Gray setting' to 'yes' again.
FEEDBACK: I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the lite version.
★You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
★peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
★3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
★search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
★Switch on/off different anatomy systems
★Both male and female reproductive systems are available
★ Support French, Spanish and German languages!
★ Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
★ Skeleton (all bones in our body)
★ Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
★ Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
★ Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
★ Nervous System
★ Reproductive ( both male and female)
★ 3D Ear
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
This pocket atlas is your best way to reference anatomy on the go! It combines superb definitions from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary with phenomenal illustrations from Gray's Anatomy for Students, for an unprecedented level of accuracy and visual clarity.
An ideal guide to structures and their definitions . . . great for quick consultation in the dissection lab as well as for convenient study anytime, anywhere!
• An organization by body region, rather than by organ system, parallels the way most of today's anatomy courses approach the subject and facilitates quick reference.
• Exquisite full-color artwork from Gray's Anatomy for Students, as well as Standring: Gray's Anatomy, 39th Edition and Sobotta: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 14th Edition, makes structures easy to visualize, remember, and identify.
• Terms and descriptions based on Terminologia Anatomica ensure conformity with the most widely used and up-to-date international anatomical nomenclature system.
• Definitions from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary deliver clarity and accuracy.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Human skeleton and muscles system includes all bones, muscles, cartilages, tendons, ligaments, joints, and other connective tissues.
Human Anatomy - Skeleton and Muscles contains 410 highly detailed images and more than 3000 musculoskeletal structure names.
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers
and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
- Browse by regions
- Search by all anatomical structure names
- Highly detailed images
- Easy simple interface
- All data in a single download
- Tap and multi-touch zoom
- No ads
4 Upper Limb
6 Abdomen and Pelvis
7 Lower Limb
Gray's Anatomy 2011 offers highly detailed anatomy images in the palm of your hand. Organized by a board certified surgeon and university professor, Gray's Anatomy 2011 is a true representation of how anatomy is taught in medical school. With hundreds of figures, this comprehensive and quick reference is a must have tool for any student of anatomy or any professional who needs the occasional reminder.
- Navigate by Table of Contents, Regions, Figure Index, Anatomy Man, or search the complete index
- Expandable fine detailed images
- Free periodic updates
We're finally on Facebook! Just search "USBMIS"
★ Best 3D Anatomy Application for Android ads free with more then skeletal and muscular systems!
★ Easy to navigate and explore human body (skeletal and muscular system in free version)
★ Fast search function
★ High detail 3D model (Male and Female)
★ Details about every object from wikipedia
★ Improved interface
★ Improved performance
★ Frequent updates!
★ Available for android phones and tablets
★ Visit www.anatronica.com for free complete online web version of interactive anatomy with all human anatomy systems!
★ If you like the app do not forget to rate it (Please do not give poor rating for no reason, tell us if app is not working properly and we will try to resolve the issue)
★ Please feel free to forward any suggestions or complaints to email@example.com or developer directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUSCLE IMAGES: 125 major muscles, both deep and superficial with all important information and comments.
- AUDIO: Pronunciation guide for each muscle.
- QUIZ MAKER: Create your own multiple choice quiz on the name, action, origin, or insertion... and focus on the leg, arm, torso, or head. 480 total questions. If you get it wrong, the app shows the correct muscle image and speaks the correct name.
- VIDEOS: 4 embedded videos explaining the function of the face, arm, leg, and torso muscles.
This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators, and healthcare practitioners wanting to study or teach the muscular system.
Made by an anatomy instructor and reviewed by doctors. If you purchase this app and like it, please leave us a kind review.
As a learning tool it is the first of its kind to provide in depth details about the systems covered through 3D animation of OVER 200 MINUTES. The systems are elucidated through very graphic, life-like animations. Such a learning tool has never been attempted before and is ideal for e-learning.
In this Animated Atlas the anatomy and physiology is organized according to the biological systems of the human body.
The Atlas deals with the biology of ALL essential body systems and helps any student of medicine to cope with their peers.
The Focus Animated Essential Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology includes a full chapter on:
-Cell – the Building block of Life
-Digestive & Excretory Systems
-The powerful 3D animations accompanied by narration impacts the viewer instantaneously.
-Each system is dealt as a chapter which provides all the details required for understanding how that system functions.
-The Atlas is user-friendly and allows for easy navigation to any section anytime.
-An excellent and MUST REFERENCE material for understanding human anatomy and physiology.
-It helps to better understand and communicate in-depth information about the human anatomical system
Learning about human systems, their anatomical positions and functions was never so easy!
There are 8 categories listed with human body parts. Each body parts have been further sorted in detail into their inner parts with medical definition given.
Readers can do a topic wize sorting as well as A to Z sorting according to their preferences.
The 8 Categories are:
2. Shoulder and Arm
3. Forearm, Wrist and Head
4. Spine and Throx
5. Head ,Neck and Jaw
6. Pelvis and Hip
7. Thigh and Knee
8. Leg, Ankle and Foot
Readers and more specifically the medical fraternity will find this application useful as they can get a technical definition of the body parts in short which is easy to remember.
E.g- Scapula, Strap, Coccyx, Cervical Vertebrae, etc.
Furthermore, to test the knowledge of the users, this Anatomy Dictionary App has a quiz section where readers can attempt the quiz questions and get instant answers. There are 7 quiz sections with addition of questions in increasing order and one section with all the questions included. The right answers have been given the green color whereas, the wrong answers in the quiz have been given the red color for easy differentiation. Users will then get the final result at the end of the quiz.
Try it once! A great tool for the future doctors.
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
★ You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
★ Easy to navigate and explore human body
★ Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
★ 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
★ Switch on/off different anatomy systems
★ Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
★ Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ It also can be used as a anatomy guide.
★ Support French, Spanish and German languages!
★ Audio pronunciation for all bone names
★ 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
★ 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
★ 3D Muscles (Upper body muscles and abdomen muscles)
★ 3D Respiratory system
★ Circulation (heart)
★ Nervous System (brain)
★ 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
★ 3D Urinary system
★ 3D ear
Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
Hide or display the information.
you can see horizontal or vertical
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
This edition is free, available of 400 plates and ads.
'Gray's Anatomy', the renowned classic anatomical book by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time.
Gray's Anatomy is now available on the your android device.
We recommend this app for physician, nurses, students, teachers and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
6. The Arteries
7. The Veins
8. The Lymphatic System
10. The Senses/ Common Integument
12. Surface Anatomy/Markings
- 1247 anatomy plates
- Tap and multitouch zooming
- Easy navigation
- Beautiful interface
- Image thumbnails
- No ads
This FREE human anatomy app includes 11 systems of the human body, with quizzing, sharing and rotating capabilities. It allows the user to do a range of tasks:
*Tap on each body part for its name *Zoom in on specific body parts *Test knowledge of anatomy *Keep notes for future reference *Share notes with friends and classmates
This guide to human anatomy is designed for medical students. But it’s also a useful tool for any student of human anatomy – high school, college or medical school. It can also be used by medical professionals, doctors and nurses as a quick educational reference to show patients and students.
*3-D MODELS: All images on the app are three-dimensional and include rotational models of the muscular system, vascular system, heart, skeletal system, skull and brain. *QUIZZES: Choose whether to put the app in quiz mode or learning mode.
*EASY NAVIGATION: Quick use of the navigational tools includes flip-page tool, fast reset button and on-screen index for easy access at all times. *HIGHLIGHTING: Highlight the area you are working on, such as muscles, bones, organs or systems.
*HIGH-RESOLUTION IMAGES: Tap and pinch to zoom; check out anterior and posterior views; and rotate, turn and flip images to see all sides of the area you’re studying. *FREE: All content is FREE – you’ll never be charged for additional systems or images. All thanks to America’s Navy!
Muscular System, Vascular System, Heart, Skeletal System, Skull, Brain, Functional Areas of the Brain, Digestive System, Brachial Plexus, Clotting Cascade, Male and Female Dermatome Maps, and Respiratory System.
“Medical Drug Pronunciations” is a simple application that will play back audio of the correct pronunciations of over 2500 drugs used in medicine today (which includes the top 200 drugs)
First impressions are everything, and nothing screams out inexperience and incompetence like butchering the pronunciation of drugs! Be confident when pronouncing drugs by knowing how to pronounce them properly beforehand.
Physicians, pharmacists, medical students, nursing students, physician assistants, medical techs, pre-med students, foreign health professionals… Virtually anyone in, or interested in the health professional field will benefit from our application!
-Accurate audio pronunciations of 2500+ drugs including both generic and trade names (verified by physicians and pharmacists).
-Simple, easy to use, intuitive interface.
-Internet access is NOT necessary to listen to the pronunciations!
-Continuous FREE updates for new drugs and user suggested drugs.
-Integrated web browser with direct links to wikipedia and google for additional drug information
1. Browse the selection or enter the drug of interest in the search field to narrow your list.
2. Select your drug and press PLAY. It’s that simple!
3. To listen again press “Back” and select your drug again.
4. For additional drug information, select the “Google” or “Wikipedia” buttons to open an integrated browser.
5. If your drug is not listed, submit the word through the provided submission page and we promise to include it in future updates!
OUR PROMISE OF QUALITY
We always strive to deliver the highest quality products and although we are very confident in the accuracy of our pronunciations, everyone makes mistakes! If you find a drug pronunciation that you disagree with, please let us know via email (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to look into it. Thank you!
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
Physical Exam Essentials is your source for a quick overview of the patient physical exam. This is the ‘must-have’ reference app for anyone studying, practicing or interested in medicine. Never forget important exam techniques again.
iTunes Reviews -
★★★★★ An Essential medical app
“As a third year, this has become one of my essential apps that is on the homepage of my iPhone. Along with epocrates, eyechart, and imurmur, I use this multiple times a week. It’s comprehensive and simple to navigate! A must buy!”
- doc someday
★★★★★ Ultimate quick and dirty
“Great for medical students or anyone who might need to brush up on a comprehensive physical exam. Complete with pictures of normals and detailed instructions, you will never go into an OSCE or examine a patient without knowing what to do. Great app!”
- Rob Kaye
Maybe you’re in medical school with exams coming up. After gallons of coffee and many sleepless nights spent pouring over notes and textbooks, you still wonder if you’re going to make it.
Preparing for a career in medicine requires learning a daunting amount of information and technique. When facing an important test of your knowledge and abilities, like the physical examination of a patient, nerves can derail all of your memorization and confidence, in a hurry.
You know the material; you just need a little last minute boost and memory jogger to quell the stage fright. That’s where Physical Exam Essentials comes to the rescue.
This application lets you look up selected terms, view illustrations of physical exam maneuvers, read the Clinical Correlates to discover the significance of certain findings and find descriptions of special tests. Physical Exam Essentials even offers a guide for describing your findings.
Physical Exam Essentials is not a comprehensive medical reference. Rather, it is a handy overview resource that is perfect for medical students, pre-meds, health professionals and anyone who practices or has an interest in medicine. Conveniently located on your mobile device, this application provides quick, easy-to-use reviews of procedures and techniques for 14 different categories:
* The Health History
* The General Survey
* Skin and Nails
* HEENT and Neck
* Thorax and Lungs
* Breast and Axillae
* Cardiovascular Exam
* Peripheral Vascular System
* Abdominal Exam
* Male G*******a, Anus, Rectum, Prostate
* Female G*******a, Anus, Rectum
* Mental Status Exam
* Cranial Nerves
* Neurological Exam
As you can see, Physical Exam Essentials has got you covered for examining your patients. That’s not all, though. Just look at some of the other features you get!
* Attractive, easy to navigate interface
* Look up certain selected terms in Wikipedia, Google, or Google images
* Pictures in each section help to illustrate physical exam maneuvers
* Includes "Clinical Correlates" which highlight the significance of certain physical exam findings
* "Presentation Tips" included to help you describe your findings
* Includes descriptions of special tests that are not usually performed in a routine physical exam
* Content and images added and updated regularly
Forget carrying those heavy textbooks everywhere you go. Sometimes, all you need is your iDevice and Physical Exam Essentials.
Download this amazingly helpful application now. You and your patients will be glad that you did.
“Medical Microbiology Pronunciations” is a simple application that will play back audio of the correct pronunciations of virtually all of the medically important microbes.
Anyone who has taken a microbiology course can tell you how challenging it can be to pronounce the names of those wacky bugs! Now you will have instant access to the proper pronunciations of all of the medically important bacteria, fungi, and parasites. Stop butchering the names of these important organisms and download this application today!
Who can benefit from our application? Anyone taking a microbiology course or who works with microbes, whether they be:
-Foreign health professionals
The list can go on and on!
-Accurate pronunciations of virtually all clinically important bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses.
-Simple, easy to use, intuitive interface.
-Internet access is NOT needed to listen to the pronunciations!
-Continuous FREE updates for new microbes and user suggested terms.
-Integrated web browser with direct links to wikipedia and google for additional information.
1. Browse the selection or enter the microbe of interest in the search field to narrow your list.
2. Select your term and press PLAY. It’s that simple!
3. To listen again press “Back” and select your term again.
4. For additional information about the selected term, press the “Google” or “Wikipedia” buttons to open an integrated browser.
5. If your microbe is not listed, submit the word through the provided submission page and we promise to include it in future updates!
OUR PROMISE OF QUALITY
We always strive to deliver the highest quality products and although we are very confident in the accuracy of our pronunciations, everyone makes mistakes! If you find a pronunciation that you disagree with, please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to look into it. Thank you!