The solution makes interactive communication between Teacher's PC and Student's all the devices together (Window PC / Android Tablet/ iPad / Smart Phone / Digital Pen)
★ No need to buy new Smart devices
★ No need [Server] & [Internet]
★ No need [engineering] & [construction]
★ Compatible with TV, Projector, interactive-Whiteboard and the other smart devices
★ Cost is US$500 for each Class
★ Warranty is 5 Years.
★ Short Answer (Individual Note) Mode (Enlarge/Compare/Correct /analysis)
★ Multiple Choice (Quiz) Mode (Virtual Keypad / Scoring in a second)
★ Team Note Mode (Share the screen)
★ Individual Presentation (Mirroring) Mode
★ Test Mode (Multiple Choice & Short Answer)
★ Wireless Mouse Pen function Mode
★ Wireless Visualizer function Mode
Let's make Learning Fun
To celebrate the introduction of our Google Play for Education app, we are offering 50% off the MSRP of $19.99!! This is a limited time promotion so buy now!!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Whiteboard allows teachers and students to turn their Android tablet into an interactive white board. Once connected to their computer over Wifi, they can watch Flash media with fully synchronized video and audio, control PC and Mac applications then annotate lesson content all from an Android tablet. Now interact with students at their desk or present from all four corners of the class!
Splashtop Whiteboard offers users of existing interactive whiteboards (IWBs) - such as Mimeo, Mobi, Promethean, Polyvision, or Smart Technologies - a way to extend their investment by accessing their tools from anywhere in the class without using wireless slates. For users who do not use an IWB, now they can build one at a fraction of the cost!
Awards - CODiE Awards Finalist 2012 for the Best Educational Use of a Device-Specific Application, Awards of Excellence 2012 selected as an outstanding education technology product by Tech & Learning magazine.
Learn why Goshen College, Val Verde and Cornell use Splashtop - http://www.splashtop.com/case-studies
Read testimonials - http://www.splashtop.com/education-testimonials
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS CAN:
BE IN CONTROL – Have complete control over the applications such as Keynote or PowerPoint on the classroom PC as if you were sitting right there. No need to stay at the front of the class. Keep your audience focused using the Screen Shade or Spotlight tools. Be free to roam around - hand the Android tablet to a student and let their imagination do the rest!
ANNOTATE OVER ANYTHING – Use gestures to draw, highlight, or write over any content. Take snapshots of the screen and save them to the gallery then print or email the snapshots to students, parents or colleagues. Use different colored and sized pens, stamps, highlighter, shapes, lines, and text tools over existing content or Flipchart backgrounds. Everything you do is displayed on the projector connected to your PC or Mac!
EXPERIENCE LIFELIKE PLAYBACK – All video and audio are played in high definition on your Android tablet, Play Adobe Flash content, iTunes music, DVDs, CDs, etc. as they were meant to be enjoyed.
***** Read how our users love using Splashtop Whiteboard ! *****
“The Essa Academy in the UK is known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop Whiteboard, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
“If you buy one remote desk top app make sure it is Splashtop Whiteboard!”, Becky Miller, Second Grade teacher, Northwestern Elementary School, Palmyra
“This app allows me to not only control my computer remotely but I am able to see my entire desktop on my iPad and then mark up over ANY text or video!”, Harendra Goonetilleke, Instructional Technology Coach
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD IS NOT A LOCAL WHITEBOARD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER OVER WIFI TO USE SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD.
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD INCLUDES SPLASHTOP REMOTE HD.
» Download the free Splashtop Streamer for your computer from splashtop.com/streamer
» Streamer supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above
» A computer with a dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
» Works with Honeycomb or later Android tablets
Install the WizIQ App to access a wide range of easy-to-use and innovative teaching and learning tools that help you collaborate in the Virtual Classroom environment.
With the WizIQ App, users can:
* Conduct and attend live classes
* Interact using live audio and video
* Use multiple whiteboards and tools
* Play audio and video files
* View and share files, including documents, presentations, and multimedia files
* Use the Raise Hand feature to ask questions
* Communicate using text chat
* View recordings of past classes and more…
Follow one of these simple ways to join a live class using the WizIQ App:
* Log in to the App using Facebook account and click the Launch Class button.
* Log in using your WizIQ account username and password and click the Launch Class button.
* Use the live class link/URL.
For more information, visit www.wiziq.com
Promethean ActivEngage sets the standard in assessment software for tablets, smartphones and traditional computers, and is a foundational component of a fully integrated education solution that seamlessly connects assessment to instruction.
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
• Flexible — Seamlessly integrates with any ActivClassroom product. Works with any brand of interactive whiteboard (IWB) or projector. Also works with WITHOUT an IWB or projector!
• Immediate Feedback — Enables teachers to gain insight into student understanding in real-time
• Wide range of response types — Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Text, Likert Scales, Sort-in-Order, Numeric and Self-Paced Learning
• Portable — IP Network-based registration enables voting within a single classroom or across an entire school
• Familiar – Gives students the option of using the same tools inside the classroom that keep them connected outside the classroom
• Cost effective —Leverages previous investments in technology and 1:1 initiatives, and works simultaneously with tablets, smartphones and traditional computers
Tablets and smartphones. Desktop/Laptop software also available from Promethean Website below.
User Input - Users can respond using device input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices. 3G, 4G and GPRS are not supported.
Language(s) –English (UK/US), Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Promethean ActivEngage requires ActivInspire or Promethean ActivOffice, as well as the ActivEngage Server. All of these may be downloaded from Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com).
More from developer
MultiSketch is a versatile whiteboard equipped with many features to help you explain ideas, share your drawings, and collaborate on projects.
Import Sketches (PNG,JPG,PDF)
Export Sketches (PNG,JPG,PDF)
Tons of Colours
Share via E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, SMS/MMS
Real-time collaboration with others on your local Wifi Network!
1) Filter the web by activating pre-determined levels of security or customize your own filters by categories, Whitelists, and Blacklists.
2) Use the built-in Moodle integration. This integration enables students to access their Moodle accounts from within the secure browser which gives them immediate access to all their assignments and resources.
LearnPal Browser is currently in Beta and free for your trial.