When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
"Math Tricks" app by Knowledge flow on your fingertips. this app helps to improve your calculation skill and provide magical techniques that makes easy your mathematical problems and solve in just few moments.
This app provides:
Square Root Tricks
Cube Root Tricks
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
★★★ More than 20,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Over 450 Ratings, most 5 star ★★★
✦Get this app and see how maths actually is. Believe us, there is truly nothing hard about it.✦
✦ Perfect squares
★King of Math?★
Apply all the learned techniques in our App "King of Math"!
You should get this one as well, it's as cool as you are! :D
You can easily find Multiply , square roots , cube roots , Division Tricks and Aptitude chapters Like ( Percentage , ratio and proportion , age , speed distance and time, etc.)
The Concept is described in simple language.
Some of the Points of this application are--
Daily Life Tricks
Funny Maths Tricks
Magic Card Tricks
This application is absolutely Free!
This app is offline so you dont need to have internet connection.
You will not find any better Application than this anywhere.
An antonym is one of a pair of words with opposite meanings. Each word in the pair is the antithesis of the other. A word may have more than one antonym. Some examples of anytonyms are: male : female, long : short, and precede : follow.
There are sometimes cases when we know the word but fail to find the synonym or antonym of the word. This app thus helps you to know synonyms and antonyms of most of the English words and use them effectively.
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
These simple math secrets and tricks will forever change how you look at the world of numbers. Get ready to amaze your friends—and yourself—with incredible calculations you never thought you could master.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application Shows you how to master difficult problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly, easily and without a calculator. And have fun while doing it!
1. 675+ Rapid Math Tricks and Tips.
2. Math Tricks and Tips has been categories in Section for ease of use.
3. Step-by-step examples to explain each technique.
4. The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Math Tricks and Tips from Following 8 broad Categories.
1. Divisibility Rules for numbers 3-13
2. Multiplication Tips
3. Finding Percentages
4. Squaring Numbers
5. Multiplying Numbers
6. Dividing Numbers
7. Adding Numbers
8. Subtracting Numbers
SAMPLE Math Tricks
Dividing by 9
Answer: Add the digits. If that sum is divisible by nine, then the original number is as well.
Q.) Multiplying by nine
Diana Grinwis says: To multiply by nine on your fingers, hold up ten fingers - if the problem is 9 × 8 you just put down your 8 finger and there's your answer: 72. (If the problem is 9 × 7 just put down your 7 finger: 63.)
Tamzo explains this a little differently:
Take the number you are multiplying 9 by and subtract one. That number is the first number in the solution.
Then subtract that number from nine. That number is the second number of the solution.
Examples: 4 * 9 = 36 4-1=3
solution = 36
8 * 9 = 72
solution = 72
5 * 9 = 45
solution = 45
Sergey writes in: Take the one-digit number you are multipling by nine, and insert a zero to its right. Then subtract the original number from it. For example: if the problem is 9 * 6, insert a zero to the right of the six, then subtract six:
9 * 6 = 60 - 6 = 54
- Negative marking system,
- Interactive self learning method,
- 20-20 Quiz (Our new system) based App
There are few topics covered in Math Tricks app.
Math Facts:- Amazing Prime Numbers
Math Facts:- Beauty of Mathematics
Math Facts:- Names for Power of 10
Math Facts:- Numbers 2519
Maths Tricks and Tips -Age Calculation
10 amazing Math Tricks
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
This tutorioal app wll show how you can amaze your friends with some simple tricks involving numbers. You don't need a long-sleeve shirt, a rabbit, or even know the slightest bit of magic – just a little math.Check out these amazing math tips and you’ll agree! how easy it is, you may just unleash the inner math whiz you never knew was in you.All these tricks has been collected from various sources which helps you to do match easily than never before.A good app for children to learn math tricks.
Note - These tricks are not only for .kids or students , but can be used by any one use for some simple mathematical problems
- Intended for students preparing for various examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, PSUs, IAS, GATE, BANK PO etc
- Covers all sections of Aptitude: Mathematical Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- More than 10,000 questions.
- Detailed solution for each question.
- Mathematicsl Aptitude: Average , Calende, Clocks, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures and Alligations, Number System, Percentage, Permutation and Computation, Probability, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Equations. Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance
- Verbal Ability: Analogy, Antonyms, Arrangement, Deriving Conclusion From Passage, Filler, Filler Grammar, Odd Man Out, Phrase- Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Spotting Errors (Adjectives), Spotting Errors (Adverbs), Spotting Errors (Articles), Spotting Errors (Conjunction), Spotting Errors (Noun), Spotting Errors (Prepositions), Spotting Errors (ProNoun), Spotting Errors (Verbs), Synonyms
- Logical Reasoning: Alphabetical And Numerical Series, Analytical And Puzzle Reasoning, Blood Relations Test, Coding - Decoding, Direction , Time And Clock Test, Logical Deduction, Ordering / Sitting arrangement, Quant Based Reasoning, Statement and Arguement, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Course of Action, Statement-Assumption, Syllogism, Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretaion & Data Sufficiency
-Trick Dictionary Pro is fast way to learn words with mnemonics.
-It contains high frequency word list which are mostly asked in various examinations.
-It is dedicated for student appearing for PSUs, GRE, UPSC, IELTS or any other exams in which vocabulary test is taken.
-Synonyms and usage examples are included.
- Chapter wise test for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Over 100 AIEEE Practise Test Modules
- View previously taken test history
- Analyze yourself using Analytics tools.
- Includes previous year AIEEE Questions.
- Also useful for IIT JEE, WBJEE and other state Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- Helpful for new pattern JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED