The Concept is described in simple language.
Some of the Points of this application are--
Daily Life Tricks
Funny Maths Tricks
Magic Card Tricks
This application is absolutely Free!
This app is offline so you dont need to have internet connection.
You will not find any better Application than this anywhere.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
"Math Tricks" app by Knowledge flow on your fingertips. this app helps to improve your calculation skill and provide magical techniques that makes easy your mathematical problems and solve in just few moments.
This app provides:
Square Root Tricks
Cube Root Tricks
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish and Hungarian (28 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
There are few topics covered in Math Tricks app.
Math Facts:- Amazing Prime Numbers
Math Facts:- Beauty of Mathematics
Math Facts:- Names for Power of 10
Math Facts:- Numbers 2519
Maths Tricks and Tips -Age Calculation
10 amazing Math Tricks
it will help you solve your basic problem with great speed.
Just use this app to find amazing tips and tricks to surprise your colleagues/friends.
This is totally learning application for all people so that you can do your everyday life in perfectly way and better way.
Tips and tricks app will help you to do your work with pictures and step by step.
Become a smart person, and have solutions to every common problems people have
Aptitude Test is a preparation tool for job aspirants and those waiting to crack CAT, XAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, NTSE and various bank exams.
We have other two apps namely logical reasoning test and general knowledge quiz which helps you to crack the competitive exams
1. Logical Reasoning Test – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.logicalreasoning
2. General Knowledge quiz – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.quiz
Aptitude Test and Preparation app contains aptitude questions with answers and solution which is very useful when you are going for job interview in a company or attending exams
How this Pocket aptitude for Jobs and exams app is differs from other aptitude app are
• 600+ Questions (Questions are added now and then)
• Questions are categorized into topics
• Formulas for each topic
• Detail Solution for every question
• Scratch Pad for workouts
• Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
This application has huge collection of Aptitude under different categories such as
2 ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE
5 BANKERS DISCOUNT
6 BOATS AND STREAMS
8 COMPOUND INTEREST
9 CHAIN RULE
11 DECIMAL FRACTIONS
12 H.C.F. AND L.C.M.
13 HEIGHT AND DISTANCE
17 PROBLEMS ON NUMBERS
20 PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
21 PIPES AND CISTERN
23 PROFIT AND LOSS
24 RACES AND GAMES
25 RATIO AND PROPORTION
26 SERIES - ODD MAN OUT
27 SERIES - FIND MISSING NUMBER
28 SIMPLE INTEREST
30 SQUARE ROOT AND CUBE ROOT
31 STOCKS AND SHARES
32 SURDS AND INDICES
33 TIME AND DISTANCE
34 TIME AND WORK
36 TRUE DISCOUNT
37 VOLUME AND SURFACE AREA
Aptitude and Logical Reasoning both are very important for crack the competitive exams. So we need both aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
* Square of a number ending with 9
* Square of a number ending with 5
* Square of a number ending with 1
* Multiple double digit by 11
* Multiple triple digit by 11
* Multiply by 12
* Multiply by 13
* Square of number ending with 6
* Multiply by 99
* Multiplication > 50
* If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
Other positive points:
- No distracting animations
- Focus is on exam but students also end up learning from their mistakes
- Pause after every questions by changing settings
- Confusing options to ensure students has really understood the topic
- Tap trash button to reset score and practice again
There is no shortcut to teaching and spending quality time with kids/students. We request you to observe your kids/students while they try to answer questions presented in this app. Help them where needed. Once you are confident that they have understood all concepts - encourage them to practice using this app every day till perfect score becomes a norm.
We are proud about the carefully selected questions on various topics. At the end of every test you will get clear picture about student's understanding of the topic.
This question bank helps students to get their basics right. They can build further expertise once they gain more confidence in getting perfect score.
It is an ancient technique, which simplifies multiplication, divisibility, complex numbers,squaring, cubing, square and cube roots. Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
How fast your can solve a problem is very important. There is a race against time in all the competitions. Only those people having fast calculation ability will be able to win the race. Time saved can be used to solve more problems or used for difficult problems.
To solve the aptitude questions faster and in under a minute, we must practice questions and must know all types of shortcuts which can help. Vedic Mathematics is very famous in as it provides a lot of shortcut formulas which can solve questions in less than a minute. If you know such tips and tricks then you will be able to attempt maximum questions in any exam. We bring you the Complete Vedic Maths app which you can download and start practicing from it.
All the chapters has been explained in easy language with example.
We have also provided practise test with answer, where you can check your knowledge.
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
This App Provides Multiple Tricks as given below:
-Square Root Tricks
-Dividing by 5
-Multiply by 5
-Multiply by 9
-Multiply by 4
App has inbuilt Note Pad to note your tricks which you want to save in your note pad and Access to calculator.
This version is free and always will be free
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
- Intended for students preparing for various examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, PSUs, IAS, GATE, BANK PO etc
- Covers all sections of Aptitude: Mathematical Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- More than 10,000 questions.
- Detailed solution for each question.
- Mathematicsl Aptitude: Average , Calende, Clocks, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures and Alligations, Number System, Percentage, Permutation and Computation, Probability, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Equations. Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance
- Verbal Ability: Analogy, Antonyms, Arrangement, Deriving Conclusion From Passage, Filler, Filler Grammar, Odd Man Out, Phrase- Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Spotting Errors (Adjectives), Spotting Errors (Adverbs), Spotting Errors (Articles), Spotting Errors (Conjunction), Spotting Errors (Noun), Spotting Errors (Prepositions), Spotting Errors (ProNoun), Spotting Errors (Verbs), Synonyms
- Logical Reasoning: Alphabetical And Numerical Series, Analytical And Puzzle Reasoning, Blood Relations Test, Coding - Decoding, Direction , Time And Clock Test, Logical Deduction, Ordering / Sitting arrangement, Quant Based Reasoning, Statement and Arguement, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Course of Action, Statement-Assumption, Syllogism, Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretaion & Data Sufficiency
-Trick Dictionary Pro is fast way to learn words with mnemonics.
-It contains high frequency word list which are mostly asked in various examinations.
-It is dedicated for student appearing for PSUs, GRE, UPSC, IELTS or any other exams in which vocabulary test is taken.
-Synonyms and usage examples are included.
- Chapter wise test for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Over 100 AIEEE Practise Test Modules
- View previously taken test history
- Analyze yourself using Analytics tools.
- Includes previous year AIEEE Questions.
- Also useful for IIT JEE, WBJEE and other state Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- Helpful for new pattern JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED