• Prepare for a trip by checking the fuel level, range and dashboard alerts.
• Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions back to it.
• Check if you left any windows or doors open.
• Download your journey information to assist in claiming business expenses.
• In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Jaguar Assistance.
For vehicles with InControl Remote Premium (or for F-TYPE with InControl Remote) the following additional features are available:
• Check on your vehicle security status and lock/unlock your vehicle if required.
• Cool or heat your vehicle to the desired temperature prior to your journey.(Availability and function depending on vehicle capability)
• Reset your vehicles alarm if it has accidentally triggered.
• Locate your vehicle in a crowded car park with the ‘beep and flash’ functionality.
Download the App and log in using your Jaguar InControl username and password. This App requires one of the following packages fitted to the vehicle:
• InControl Protect
• InControl Remote
• InControl Remote Premium
For further information, including which models Jaguar InControl Protect is available on, visit www.jaguarincontrol.com
If you do not currently own a Jaguar fitted with Jaguar InControl Protect you can still install this App and try the demo mode.
For technical assistance visit the owners section of www.jaguar.com
If you want to get all descriptions you can buy FULL version ( http://goo.gl/hk0ym ) which contains more than 18500 error descriptions for almost 50 car manufacturers.
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description, looking at check engine light. OBDII trouble code lookup has never been easier.
If you have cable, bluetooth or WiFi OBDII fault code reader (adapter) (ELM327, PLX Kiwi, OBDLink or any other) you need this app for code description because most of code scanners does not contain full DTC (diagnostic trouble code) database and displays only meaningfull numbers. Be prepared for any troubles wherever you are!
You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want! (Android 3.0 and later only)
If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX).
Also there is a list of more than 13500 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
• Alfa Romeo
• Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep
• Citroen / Peugeot
• GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac)
• Land Rover
• Opel / Vauxhall
• Renault (DF codes)
• Volskwagen Audi Group
Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers are adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us!
You have to use special scantool for connecting to OBDII scanner (for example, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, Dashcommand or Car Gauge)
This application covers the 2011 Jaguar XJ. Future updates will include other vehicle information and additional tools to help new owners get even more out of their vehicles.
Please note: The Quick Start Guide is not meant to replace the Owner's Handbook, so please consult the owner packet in the glove compartment for more detailed information about the vehicle.
© 2011 Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC All Rights Reserved