In order to find her, you simply have to scan the bar-code attached to any type of product using your Android phone.
Once you have found your very own KANOJO, you can look after her in order to increase her love, find yourself another KANOJO, or even steal one from other users.
Ticket is available at an additional cost.
Tickets are interchangeable with stamina recovery drink and clothes worn by Kanojo.
Let’s say you saw something funny and you took a picture of it and you want to share that picture, and so here where Share it comes in place to allow you to share this photo with everyone and also allow them to write comments on that picture and share them, or let’s say you have a file or even a folder that you want to share with your class mates so you just upload it on your app and now everyone will be able to download that file from you either by using the app itself or by using the site that the app has made for you or for them (if they are using the app on their device) and download it from there .
How does Share it works?
1. When you open your app you will see the Shared tab which contains all of the files that are shared by everyone and here you can download and comment (everyone can view your comments) on each file.
2.In the File Selector tab you can select any file or folder that you want to share and once you make your choice the app will automatically share the files that you have chosen.
3.The My Files tab lets you manage your current shared files so you can remove, comment or set the privacy of you shared files.
4.The My downloads tab allows you to open or delete the files that you downloaded.
5.To use your personal website you just type the address that the application gave you in your Internet browser and there you can download your own files or files shared by others.
6. In the case on a not exsisting Wi-Fi connection the app will automatically use the device Bluetooth (it it is available )
Why Share it?
1. An easy and a very fast way to share files and folder.
2. The ability to download files from everyone and upload files to everyone.
3. The ability to comment on each and every file that is shared.
4. The ability to share files with your computer by using the address given by your app.
5. The ability to use Bluetooth sharing in the case of existing Wi-Fi connection.
Please in case of any difficulties you are more than welcome to send us a mail to:
and we will contact as soon as possible.
- validate against and store it in an Excel spreadsheet
- store it in plain files on your SD card for later processing
- send it to your own backend server for validation (optionally also storing locally)
- send it to a Google Docs spreadsheet
- send it directly to your PC
When validating against an Excel spreadsheet it will check if the barcode exists as well as if the barcode has been scanned more times than max allowed. If both conditions are fulfilled the timestamp for the scan is stored within the spreadsheet.
When sending to a backend server it connects through the HTTP protocol over Wi-Fi (on local network or via Internet) or cell phone network. The server response can be processed by the app. The response can be plain text or HTML code, or even a URL to a web page (see documentation for examples), which will be shown on the screen. If you don't do programming yourself you can still send barcodes to the cloud by sending them to a Google Docs spreadsheet (see documention).
By using a free application (PC Connector) that requires no install you can send the barcodes to your PC and for example have them entered on an Excel spreadsheet or in a text input field on a form on a web page. See the documentation for download link and instructions. Alternatively you can use it to send any kind of command to your PC - contact us for more info.
When storing to the device (on the SD card) it stores the data in JSON files, which are both easy to read by a human and easy to read by a machine. The app remembers which barcodes have been sent to the server and which haven't. You have full access to the raw data. Any barcodes that haven't yet been sent to the server can be sent in batch mode when you are online. Also options to export to Excel and CSV. We guarantee you will always have full flexibility to do what you need with your data.
Instead of using the camera on the device you also have the option of using an external (eg. USB or Bluetooth) hand-held or table scanner.
Optionally you can store/send the GPS location together with the barcode.
This app is perfect for validation of tickets or registration of participants for an event, as an inventory scanner, scanning of product barcodes or whatever data you want to collect and process. It provides you with full flexibility of what you want to do with the barcodes.
If you need any other features please contact us.
- scan any of these 1D/2D bar codes: QR Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, Codabar, RSS-14, Data Matrix, PDF 417, Aztec
- option to send to Excel on SD card, send to PC, store on device, or send to a backend server over the HTTP or HTTPS protocol
- option to batch send the locally stored and unprocessed bar codes to server
- multiple devices: you give each device a customized ID which is stored/sent along with each bar code.
- option to store GPS coordinates together with barcode
- export locally stored bar codes to Excel or CSV
- option to use an external scanner (eg. USB or Bluetooth)
- option to use ZXing Team's Barcode Scanner app for barcode recognition
- option for batch/continuous scanning: automatically start scanning again after succesfully scanning a bar code
- process server response: process a JSON string and show any messages, either plain text or HTML, or even show a web page.
- audible notification of valid and non-valid bar codes, as well as of processing errors (use default or a custom sound)
Keywords: submit to url, api, database, excel, csv, php, backend system, library, event registration, handheld scanner, scanning terminal, barcode terminal, ticket validation, tool, readr, server-side, client-side, wifi, LAN, WAN, Google Drive
Based on the ZXing library.
تطبيق لزخرفة النص ومشاركته على مسنجر الفيس بوك والواتس اب وتستطيع نسخ النص ولصقه في تعليقات الفيس بوك والتويتر ، وكما يمكنك من اضافة بعض الرموز ، وتستطيع استخدامه في كتابة اسمك المستعار بشكل جميل أيضاً
الطريقة بسيطة ، تكتب النص ثم تنقر على انواع الزخرفة Type1 و Type2 و Type3 ومن ثم تقوم بمشاركتها ونسخها ..
More from developer
关键字：儿歌 童谣 早教 幼儿 启蒙 音乐 幼儿音乐 音乐启蒙 幼儿教育
The App allows downloading and playing Chinese kid songs. It supports auto-play and easy for kids to play.
There are around 100 Chinese kid songs and the number keeps increasing. Some of the songs are: 我的好媽媽，拔蘿蔔，一分錢，賣報歌，小兔子乖乖，采蘑菇的小姑娘，小老鼠...
Majority of the users of this App are from China mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. We received many good comments from our users and thank you for your support! Any feedback can be sent by clicking "menu" and fill in the feedback form. We are enhancing the App continuously.
Thank you very much.
keywords: Chinese kid kids children children's song songs music education
Designed for android phones. Simple, stable, low bandwidth and no adv.
1. browse the forum
2. login, new post, reply post
3. only view the post of the poster.
We will release new feature continuously.
If any advice, please send mail to email@example.com
or send feedback in app by clicking "menu->feedback"
Send us email, and we can make your favorite shows a vocabulary book.
TTS package is requried, if you want to enable the voice.
P.S. The first time you open a book, it will take a long time to download its contents. Please do it when you have wifi.
A sample vocabulary book：
You can also remote control your PPT playing on your computer using this application.
P.S. Need to download a Java program on your computer. Support computers with Windows and JAVA 6 installed only.
And your phone must be in the same network as your computer when using this application.
Download the robot from:http://code.google.com/p/mobile-password-wallet/
Do you have too many accounts and passwords to remember for your computer system? Do you have a hard time to recall a password for a specific web site? Do you often click the link of "forget password" to retrieve your password? Or, do you use one password for all your accounts? If any of these is true, Mobile Password Wallet is the right software for you.
Mobile Password Wallet can save your various accounts information on your cell phone. So you don't have to remember any of them. It can also input these information on the computer automatically through your cell phone.
Here is the basic idea behind it. You have to download a robot and run on your computer. Then install our client application on your cell phone. When you want to input a user name and password on any window of your computer, you can just press the hot key (Alt+M) to activate the robot. The robot will display a 2D barcode on your computer screen. On your cell phone, you will scan this barcode using our client. Then, the mobile client will talk to the robot automatically and send your authentication over. After receiving that, the robot will input them into the current window for you. The first time you scan a barcode for a new window, the mobile client will ask you to input your user and password, so the next time, you scan the same window, the client will send your saved information automatically.
The robot only supports Windows system with JAVA 6 installed. And the robot and the cell phone must be in the same network.
* JAVA 6
Mobile Client Requirements
* Android 2.1+
1. Download the robot mpw.jar to any folder on your computer.
2. Install Java JRE 6+ on your computer if you haven't done so.
3. Run the robot "java -jar mpw.jar".
4. Download and install the mobile client from the google market.
1. Make sure the robot is running.
2. Bring up the window asking for a user and password. And make sure the cursor rests in the first input field intended, such as the user name field. Also make sure these fields are empty.
3. Press "Alt+M".
4. When the barcode shows, start the mobile application on your phone.
5. Scan the barcode using the mobile application.
6. If this window is scanned at the first time, a new connection window will show up on your cell phone. Please input your user and password and give the connection an arbitrary name.
7. If this window has a corresponding connection saved on your mobile phone, the user name and password will be sent to the robot and input by it automatically.
If you press "Alt+M" when playing a Power Point file, you can scan the barcode and control your playing of the PPT from your cell phone.