This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
The app is designed to be used OFFLINE so No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either.
Self guided sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* City Introduction Walk (9 sights)
* Famous Architecture (11 sights)
* Seattle Center (9 sights)
* Pioneer Square (7 sights)
* Fremont Neighborhood (10 sights)
* Religious Buildings (7 sights)
Self guided discovery walks included in this application are:
* Chinatown Walk
* Queen Anne Sightseeing Walk
* Downtown Shopping
* Capitol Hill Walk
The app is free to download. Afterwards, you can evaluate the walking tours - see the attractions and use the fully functional offline maps included in each of the city walk guides, all for free. A small payment - fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided group tour or tour bus tickets - is needed for accessing the walk route maps and activating turn-by-turn navigation functions.
The highlights and features of the FREE app include:
* See all included walking tours in this city
* See all attractions featured in each walking tour
* Access to a fully functional offline city map
* Use the "FindMe" feature displaying your exact location on the map
* Use the "TrackMe" feature tracks your steps so you know where you have been
After upgrade, you have access to the following advanced features:
* Walking tour maps
* High resolution city maps
* Voice guided turn-by-turn travel directions
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like
* No advertisement
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.