GPS Nag Me – find your stolen phone! GPS Nag Me is an essential companion to your phone if it ever gets stolen or found by someone else.
GPS NAG ME IS NOW FREE WITH NO ADS WHATSOEVER!
Visit www.gpsnag.me for more information
GPS Nag Me works in tandem with other lost/stolen phone tracking apps to greatly assist in getting an accurate fix on your phone’s location using the phone’s in built GPS.
Your GPS needs to be turned on to get an accurate location of your stolen phone. If you don’t have your GPS turned on your location will be not be as accurate with your phone tracking app.
1. Most phone users have their GPS deactivated (saves power and protects your privacy) 2. The GPS in Android phones can ONLY be turned on by the person holding the phone
The Solution... GPS Nag Me is the only app in the Google Play Store dedicated to working out a way to turn your GPS on.
How can you turn the GPS on if it’s been stolen?
This is where GPS Nag Me comes in! GPS Nag Me allows you to remotely activate a nagging pop-up message on your phone telling the person who has your phone to turn on the GPS. The phone is redirected to the GPS settings page and the pop-up message won’t stop popping up (at regular intervals) until the thief turns the GPS on!
GPS Nag Me works on the principle that the person who has your phone (thief) will be annoyed enough by the nagging pop-up they will activate the GPS themselves. Getting the person who has your phone to turn on your phone's GPS is your only chance in getting your GPS activated.
GPS Nag Me Features
• Fake app icon and app name (“Calculator”) – fools the thief in thinking the GPS Nag Me app is nothing remarkable
• Fake “Application Failed” pop-up when trying to open up the GPS Nag Me app settings – makes the thief think the GPS Nag Me app has crashed and prevents access to the settings page - TAP THE "Application Failed" POP UP BOX 4 TIMES TO ENTER THE SETTINGS PAGE
• Customise the Fake “Application Failed” pop-up with your own title and message
• Password protected entry to the settings page – prevents access to the app settings page - DEFAULT PASSWORD IS 1234
• Option to start the GPS Nag Me app when the phone boots up/restarts
• Start the app when another app starts
• Start the app by sending an SMS with a keyword (case sensitive) to the stolen phone
• Confirmation by SMS back to you that the GPS Nag Me app has been activated/started
• Choose which mobile number to send the confirmation SMS to
• Customise the confirmation SMS message
• Confirmation by email to an address you choose that the GPS Nag Me app has been activated/started
• Customise the email confirmation (subject and body)
• Turn on your phones data connection to allow for sending of email
• Customise the Pop-up (title and message) that nags the thief
• Customise the pop-up delay time (time until the Pop-up starts) and Pop-up frequency (how often the Pop-up occurs)
• Test the Pop-up before you activate the GPS Nag Me app to see what it will look like
• Change your password to access the GPS Nag Me settings
• • GPS Nag Me pop-up occurs for as long as the GPS is not activated then stops once the GPS is activated
• • • GPS Nag me was an idea I had one day. I am not a developer, I paid someone to make this app for me and I decided to share it for free. If you're an Android developer and think you could make this app even better, yet still keep it free for everyone please contact me.