+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla, ingress
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 1500+ users who enjoy this app! Move My GPS was reviewed by AppEggs.com! Read this review if you want to know more about Move My GPS.
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
- After a while because of an android system bug the mock location stops working as expected, restarting the device solves the problem.
- Make sure you have wifi location turned off and GPS location turned on before using the app and the mock locations enabled.
- In some devices the app might stop working, rebooting the device seems to solve that issue.
-If you have a problem with the application and if it is not running it will be more helpful if you contact me by mail.
Introducing Fake GPS - currently the best looking fake location app from all the fake location apps!
Fake GPS tricks your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use Fake GPS to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
The application essentially makes your Android phone believe that it is anywhere that want it to be. Fake GPS turns any location into your current location with just the touch of a button. It takes two steps to fake your location, first, enable ‘Mock Locations’ in developer settings; then, simply set your new location using the Fake GPS app.
When could I use it?
You can use it to prank your friends and family. You can also pretend that you are somewhere completely strange - like the middle of the Pacific Ocean! You can be anywhere you want!
Fake GPS is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just two steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in !
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
Any other location-based application ( Maps, Navigation, Social, Sport, ... ) will behave like it in the fake location.
• Affect any other location-based application.
• Can use online Google’s navigation.
• Uploading a KML or CSV file.
• Save the created track as KML.
• Set the simulation Speed.
• Set missing recorded details.
Important: You must enable mock location in Developer options (Setting->Applications->Development)
• Debug / check location based applications.
• Cheat on foursquare, Facebook, latitude and whatsapp.
• Test that your navigation app is working before going to trip, Is Waze supported in Greece? Is Openstreet works in Tanzania? Is Maprika doing well in my next ski vacation? …
• Cache Google maps for future use offline by simulate the route you’re going to do.
This application can be used for:
-Keeping your real location in secret.
-Fooling your friends and checking in at any android application somewhere you are not.
-Sending a special google maps link to a friend with guidance on how to get to you.
-Cheating the photo geo tagging.
-Replacing the GPS in places where there is no signal.
-Testing web services using fake location.
-Developing & Beta testing applications.
IMPORTANT when running!
1. Please disable “Use wireless networks” and “Use GPS satellites” under: Settings -> Location and security.
2. Also Allow "Mock Locations” under: Settings -> Applications -> Development.
10% of the revenue from the sale of this app will be used to help people in northeastern Brazil that, due to the neglect of the authorities and the great drought, undergo many difficulties.
This application allows the location of the phone or tablet on which it is installed. It can be used for a variety of purposes, for example:
- Find your stolen or lost phone;
- Find your children;
- Find your boyfriend, husband or wife;
- See the picture of who uses the phone from your boyfriend (device dependent);
- Prove that you were in a certain place;
- Redirect messages received sms on the phone to an e-mail or another phone;
- Control your device remotely by sms messages;
- Use as a recorder.
- Available in ten languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Hindi, Turkish and Italian (by Matteo Lucarno));
- Send email or sms with the exact or approximate phone location;
- Capture photos of those who use the phone on which the application is installed (device dependent);
- 3 modes of tracking: Aggressive (messages are sent every 5 minutes), Moderate (messages are sent every 30 minutes) and Quiet (messages are sent every 1 hour);
- Silent action;
- Access only to the owner of the application by password;
- Remote control device via sms;
- Redirection of sms messages to an e-mail or another phone;
- In case of theft, it is possible to send multiple codes via sms to perform various tasks, such as deleting data from the SD Card device, sound an alarm, etc.;
- Recovery of codes for remote control and password registered to access the configuration panel application, etc..
- Exact and approximate location - need to find out where the phone is;
- Internet access - need to send e-mail;
- Take pictures - need to take photos with the cameras of the device;
- Write to SD card - need to temporarily save the pictures taken by the cameras;
- Send sms message - need to send sms messages;
- Start when the phone is connected - required for the application to start with Android;
- Delete the data from the SD card - required for the user to delete their data in case of loss or theft of the device.
- The function of sending email, for now, only works with an e-mail from Gmail.
- When installed, an icon will appear with the Android name "System Service". This name was chosen for the application to pass unnoticed.
- Sending messages via sms requires that the phone has credits. However, this transmission only occurs if a phone number is entered into the application and if you can not send messages via e-mail. This means that if you set up an email account for receiving messages and for some reason the application can not send your location to this email, so it sends an sms from the phone is with credits and you have reporting a valid phone number.
- Capturing photos from version 2.0.1 is disabled by default, to enable/disable this feature you must set a code and send it via SMS to your phone from another phone. It is important to remember that, for privacy reasons, this function depends on the version of Android and the device on which the application is installed.
- Where to find errors in the application, notify us by email please.
Lais Candido Rodrigues da Silva Lopes
Allan Kardec Lopes
Anti theft, tracker boyfriend, safety, child locator, sms forwarder, capture photos, picture, spy, finder mobile devices, mobile tracker, tracking, remote control by sms, phone tracker, recorder.
- Obtener la ubicación GPS (latitud, longitud)
- Muestra el mapa de Google de la ubicación donde se encuentre.
Mapa de Google con opciones para acercar y alejar la imagen.
Se muestra el mapa con vista satélite.
Se muestra el mapa Google Street View de la ubicación donde se encuentre.
This app does not contain any code that does tracing, or sending your location anywhere,
all data is shown only on screen.
No logging, nor saving any data.
It needs the GPS to be turned on.
And it needs and internet connection to fetch the address.
Here is a link to the code:
Free to use or change as needed.
You can track your phone after been lost or stolen even if the thief change the sim card.
Once installed and configured, the app icon will disappear. You can open the settings any time by dialing a special code that only you know.
VERY IMPORTANT :
1. Remove the digit '0' if your local mobile phone starts with it.
2. For countries with less 10 digits in phone numbers, please add country names
EXP: For Brazil : 941029999 Should be 5511941029999
For France 0620304050 Should be 33620304050 (without 0)
The app will respond on GSM phones only.
Please do not forget to rate the app since we do not prompt reminder, because the app should remain totally hidden.
Thanks in advance.
Totally hidden :
★The thief has no idea that such app is installed on the device.
★ No App Icon in the Launcher.
★ The App get removed immediately from the recent app list.
★ No Notifications.
★ Track the thief by getting his gps locations.
★ Find where did you misplace your phone.
Protect you phone before it's late.
DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE THE APP ON YOUR PHONE AFTER INSTALLATION!!
How to use:
1- Set the phone number(s) which the application will respond to. (Up to 3 phone numbers).
2- Set the command for sending the location. This command won’t be shown in the target device! 3- Set the passcode to open the app.
When you run the first time the app, the icon will disappear from the launcher.
The only way to open the app again is to call the passcode. (Default is: #12345*)
Important : Disable Auto-Creation of Home Screen Shortcut of New Apps on Android
Uninstalling “Theft Protector” app
1. Open the Google Android Menu.
2. Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
3. Next, click on Manage.
4. A list of installed applications will appear.
5. Select "Theft Protector" and simply click Uninstall.
With that, the application is uninstalled.
Use this application to simulate gps locations, routes or even KML files.
-Define a static point location or a radius to jump on intervals and watch how other apps believe that the position is correct.
-Search for a route between two points and simulate that you are following it.
-Upload a KML file to /sdcard/kml and simulate it's route in the time specified.
IMPORTANT: You must enable mock locations under 'Settings > Applications > Development > Allow mock locations'
Usage: Tap a spot on the map or find a route between two points. Then press start simulation and then press home button to exit and open another app. The new app will believe that it is where you said.
WARNING: You will probably have to reboot you phone after use to reestablish normal gps behavior
mock location, fake location, location spoofer, cheat location, fake gps, simulate route, simulate gps, kml, simulate kml
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if you have problems getting a GPS location or if it takes too long to get a GPS fix.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!