Some of the features:
- G-Sensor Mode - move around by tilting your smartphone
- The location can be chosen on a map or via GPS coordinates
- Teleport and movement-function (Simulation of smartphone-movement with arbitrary speed)
- Routes (routes can be easily created and either “walked” once or repeatedly)
- Randomized positions
- Save, load, import or export positions and routes
- Background-service (the process of moving occurs in the background, even if another app is active)
- Works as a normal app without root-rights (mock positions in developing options activated) or as system-app without the developer-option
How does it work?
1. Activate “Allow mock locations” in the developer-options
2. Start using the app
1. Install the app as a system-app (“mock locations” not required)
2. Start using the app
This application is designed for developers who want to test other location-dependent functions. I am not in charge of caused damages during installation or use of the application and do not assume any liability.
In case of bugs, requests or other questions feel free to contact me!
Please visit my support forum for more information: forum.apps-madeingermany.de
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Any other location-based application ( Maps, Navigation, Social, Sport, ... ) will behave like it in the fake location.
• Affect any other location-based application.
• Can use online Google’s navigation.
• Uploading a KML or CSV file.
• Save the created track as KML.
• Set the simulation Speed.
• Set missing recorded details.
Important: You must enable mock location in Developer options (Setting->Applications->Development)
• Debug / check location based applications.
• Cheat on foursquare, Facebook, latitude and AhatsApp.
• Test that your navigation app is working before going to trip, Is Waze supported in Greece? Is Openstreet works in Tanzania? Is Maprika doing well in my next ski vacation? …
• Cache Google maps for future use offline by simulate the route you’re going to do.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
No need to root.
Fake Location will take effect on all other apps on your phone, check in on Facebook, chat from other location on messenger, 4square, Twitter...
Maybe your GPS is dead but you still need to send your location to your friends. This app helps fake (set) GPS.
Step 1.Turn on GPS: Settings >Location >Turn GPS on and CHOOSE "Device only" mode.
Step 2.Enable mock locations: Settings >Developer options >Allow mock locations.
#In case you do not see "Developer options" , Settings > About phone >Touch "Build number" 7 times then Developer options will appear.
You can fake the check in location in Facebook, and also can send your fake map location in Whatsapp to your friend, and so on.
Simply search the place you want, then you can choose to use, which is very simple.
There will be recorded your search history place automatically, which can convenient to use next time.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
★ WAYPOINT NAVIGATION
★ HEAD UP DISPLAY
★ DIGITAL FONTS (Great in the car)
Now shows symbols for GLONASS satellites
The GPS Test Plus app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones.
The navigation functions can replace your 'Car Finder' app and also be used for Geocaching. It records the last twelve saved locations, so you can navigate a simple route as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test Plus has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text or as dials.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Useful for navigation or geocaching.
Supported Coordinate Grids:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
All the features of GPS Test, plus:-
* Speedometer, Altimeter and Compass dials.
* Seven segment display font.
* Dot matrix display font.
* HUD display mode for windscreens.
(The display is mirrored so that it shows the right way round when the phone is placed on a car's dash and the reflection is viewed in the windscreen).
* Share location.
The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
Blog for GPSTest http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 3200+ users who enjoy this app!
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
GPS Ready is ideal for travellers or anyone who frequently uses location-based applications such as Google Maps, OpenStreetMap (OsmAnd), City Maps 2Go and the like.
GPS Ready runs in the background. All you have to do is install the app and forget about it! The app will regularly update and optimize critical data needed by your GPS to find your location faster.
▪ GPS Ready will make any GPS enabled application find your location faster
▪ Runs in the background, requires no configuration and no special intervention
▪ Designed and optimized from the ground up to be simple, memory efficient and energy friendly
▪ Ideal when using your GPS while offline, when travelling to remote areas, or when weather conditions are not optimal for acquiring satellite signals
How it works
A standalone GPS needs orbital information of the satellites to calculate the current position (also known as a fix). The data rate of the satellite signal is only 50 bit/s, so downloading orbital information like ephemerides and the almanac directly from satellites typically takes a long time, and if the satellite signals are lost during the acquisition of this information, it is discarded and the standalone system has to start from scratch. In other words, acquiring a fix is slow.
GPS Ready uses an intelligent algorithm to keep the orbital information up to date to allow faster location discovery (using what is called Assisted GPS or A-GPS). Instead on relying solely on GPS satellites to get the latest orbital information, GPS Ready automatically downloads and stores the latest almanac whenever your phone or tablet is connected to Internet.* You can rest assured your GPS will be always up to date and ready to go, even when you go offline for a while.
Support & feature requests
Please refer to the support page to ask me a question, report an issue or to submit a feature request:
*Mobile data charges from your operator may apply
Potentially, you may even want to use your "newly renewed" tracking device to log the trips you take or the joyrides other people take in your car. That can be done using this App. Just install the App, configure it and leave it hidden in your car. Come back and check on it to see where they really took your car and how fast they were driving!
On the other hand, maybe you want to be able to keep an eye on your family. Just use this App and your personal Android devices to do just that and more!
Simple as that ... Where It's At!
How could this apply to you?
You have young ones and nowadays even they have smartphones. They carry it with them all the time and now you can easily know where they are whether the get lost or come home late.
* Know where they are and
* Get notifications regularly so you can have peace of mind
You have kids that are driving now. How can WhereZ-@ help make sure they stay safe while driving?
* Know when they speed!
* Know where they are traveling!
* Log where it goes
You have a fancy new car and you are worried the dealerships service techs or valets are taking it out for a joy ride. What to do? Track it using WhereZ-@.
* Know when your car is on the move!
* Know where it is!
* Know if it's speeding
* Log the route that was travelled
And what if your car gets stolen. No problem! Use WhereZ-@ to track the thieves down!
You're on vacation and you are meeting up with your friend and both of you aren't too familiar with the surroundings.
* Both of you can use the App to send a text message with a link to your current location
* Or better just send a request for your friends location and WhereZ-@ will reply back for your friend
You have elderly relatives or someone you take care of with special needs and sometimes they still like to get out and about. But sometimes they get lost traveling to new places.
* Help them instantly by knowing where they are
* No need for lengthy conversations determining where they think they are
WhereZ-@ uses Text messages (SMS) to convert your Android device old or new as an automated tracking device. Use it on your current phone to keep track or convert an old one to a full time tracking device.
With it you can:
Perform remote tracking. Remotely obtain location
Set Motion Alerts
Set PING notifications
Perform GPS/Location logging of trips
Get Speed limit notifications
Perform Motion Detection
Putting all the control in your hands. No subscription fees. No need for an expensive data plan. A simple voice plan with SMS is all you need. No 3rd party companies involved. Just you, your Android devices and your cell plans ... And most importantly ... Keep your privacy!
As I am just a one person team working on this app on my spare time, please give me a chance to resolve any issues you are having before you rate it. I will do the best I can. Check out the help section in the app as it provides quite a bit of information that can get you started.
If you have any new ideas for features, pass them along and it may get implemented.
** Please note that this App is for personal use only. It's capabilities are limited by the device and battery you use, the GPS signal strength and stability, the location plus many other factors. Due to these factors, usage of this App is at your own risk. Please use responsibly and know the laws in your city/state/province/country so as to avoid doing anything illegal.
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)