Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
The Logitech UE Smart Radio is a dedicated music device with integrated speakers and color display that plays Internet radio stations, subscription music services and the digital music files stored on your PC or Mac®. To learn more about the Logitech UE Smart Radio, visit www.logitechUE.com.
By combining the Logitech UE Smart Radio Controller with your Logitech UE Smart Radio, you transform your music listening experience into something totally new. Control your music from across the room or across the house—anywhere you can connect to your Wi-Fi® network.
This app is much more than a just a remote, it also gives you seamless navigation of multiple music sources. All in a simple, unified interface.
You’ll have control over a world of music right from the palm of your hand.
- Quickly access and control all the music for your smart radio including Internet radio, music services and your local music library.
- Add radio stations, playlists, albums and more to your list of favorites.
- View album art, artist, as well as track and album name.
- Sign into and control music services such as SiriusXM®, Pandora®, Spotify®, TuneIn™, MOG® and others, without launching additional apps.
- Logitech UE Smart Radio
- Wireless network
The SilverCrest IR Control app allows you to navigate between different functions, change radio station, set the volume and much more.
The app supports the following functions (in conjunction with a compatible SilverCrest Internet Radio):
- Access to Internet radio stations and podcasts
- DAB/DAB+ digital radio stations (depending on model)
- FM radio stations (depending on model)
- Music playback from UPnP and USB memory devices (depending on model)
- Internet radio control
Use the SilverCrest IR Control app:
First, install the SilverCrest IR Control App. Please note that the smartphone or tablet and your Internet radio need to be connected to the same wireless network. Switch your Internet radio to ""Internet Radio"" mode and start the app. When it first starts up, the app shows you all available Internet radio stations. Select the Internet radio station you want from the list to use the app. When prompted, enter the valid PIN. The default pin is ""1234"".
When delivered, the SilverCrest IR Control app can only be used in ""Internet Radio"" mode,
it cannot be used in the other modes (Standby, AUX-in, FM radio, DAB radio, USB playback). If you wish to use the app to control the internet radio in all modes, you need to select ""YES"" in the internet radio's menu under [System settings > Network > Keep network connected]. Then use the Internet radio once in ""Internet Radio"" mode to establish the wireless connection.
For additional information, consult the operating manual for your SilverCrest Internet Radio.
JSMC is also an application that connects and controls compatible JVC car audio receivers via Bluetooth® like a wireless remote control. This application can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone’s screen, and enables the user to perform operations on the JVC car audio receiver as well.
And more, JSMC have HOME Launcher to launch the navigation app, to call from the contact list, or to launch the app that you registered.
INNOVATIVE GESTURE AND VOICE CONTROL
You can command basic controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone. Also, you can make a search for a specific song, album or an artist from your playlist by voice with the built-in voice recognition function. You can use gesture and voice control in both modes: standalone music player and remote control application.
*Voice command : English/Spanish/German/French Only, Voice music search : Select language from your smartphone
ADVANCED MUSIC PLAYER
JSMC analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android™ smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply move the “mood ball” to your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that most fits your mood.
You can also make sound adjustments with the built-in 5 preset equalizer. You can also create and save 3 of your own EQ settings.
EXPAND THE JVC CAR RECEIVER EXPERIENCE USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
JSMC can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone screen, and control the receiver by simple gesture controls or by voice command. This application uses Bluetooth® to communicate with the JVC car audio receiver.
And more, JSMC can interrupt the music while voice guidance of smartphone navigation app.
★Control by Gesture, Voice and Proximity sensor
★Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, mood.
★Mood Blender generates playlist based on your selected mood.
★Customizable Equalizer with 5 presets and 3 user memories.
★Bluetooth Remote Control and Information Viewer of JVC car receiver
★Post to Twitter and Facebook
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★HOME Launcher (Navi Shortcut, Phone Caller Applet, App Launcher)
★Navigation Voice Guidance Interruption
★Floating HOME button
About User Guide and trouble shooting
This application does not guarantee full compatibility with all devices, even if system requirements are met.
System requirements: Android™ 2.3 and above and Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile are required.
Gapless Playback: Android™ 4.1 and above
Compatible JVC car audio receiver models:
Via Bluetooth (without receiver setting function)
Via Bluetooth (without volume control and receiver setting function)
(*1) KS-BTA50 required.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series AVR and Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), HTC Nexus One (OS2.3.6)
LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
The Live365 Android app allows listeners to easily find the perfect station for any musical taste enabling the discovery of music and talk content you won’t find or hear anywhere else. The app features 260+ genres of music covering every imaginable genre ranging from Rock, Classical, Jazz, Electronic, Country, Gospel, Pop, Hip-Hop/R&B, International, Reggae, Broadway, Meditation, Oldies, Talk, and hundreds of other genres. Live365’s online radio stations are created by music and talk enthusiasts from hobbyists to professional broadcasters. In addition to thousands of user created radio stations, the Live365 network also features stations programmed from well known artists such as Johnny Cash, David Byrne, Pat Metheny, Jethro Tull, and more.
Live365 is different from other Internet Radio services because Live365 provides each broadcaster with the platform and tools they need to create their own online radio station and reach a global audience. For the listener, this means more unique, diverse, and quality music and talk content over other radio services like AM/FM, Satellite, and other Online Radio networks with robotic playlists. Download the Live365 Radio app today and start enjoying the best in internet radio on your Android device!
Listeners who love Live365:
- “A great radio experience. It’s wonderful being able to choose from so many excellent genres and getting such depth in a radio experience. Real human programmers too!”
- “This is the best online radio…period”
- “Great app! Better than satellite! Rock on!”
- “Makes radio great again.”
- “Finding your stations has been a gift to me. Now I can listen at work and at home. LOVE IT!”
For a commercial-free experience, listeners can become a Live365 VIP.
Benefits of VIP include:
• No Ads
• Unlimited Access to All Live365 Stations
• Personalized Recommendations
• Exclusive Desktop App
- Short description
Operate your radio RCD 320 G conveniently with your mobile telephone – regardless, on which seat you are.
- Full description
In order to be able to access your radio RCD 320 G by means of remote control, you do not have to buy any supplementary device: your smartphone suffices. With the Volkswagen Radio Remote Control app your smartphone becomes a genuine remote control based on Bluetooth with which you achieve almost all functions for which otherwise you would press the radio keys.
You cannot regulate only the sound volume, but change for example also from the radio reception to the CD player and navigate comfortably in title lists and radio stations.