* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify (Depends on areas)
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
For controlling your music player it is necessary to install a plugin, which is available at http://www.geckosolutions.de/index.php?id=4. For the communication you need to setup the IP of your system, which will be displayed at the plugins interface.
It supports MediaMonkey and Winamp®.
*Previous/Next Song( Swipe left/right)
*Change Volume/Mute - also with device buttons
*set Rating(Library as well as ID3Tag - half star rating)
*Complete Playlist Control as well as saving the current playlist(fixed name)
*Complete Control of Library
*Support for Equalizer
*sync library 3 times
*Synchronous, visual control( PC, android device)
*Unlimited Clients(mobile phones) can connect to the server - so fight for your song :-)
*landscape and portrait mode
*multiple selections of songs from artists, albums, genres and playlists
*saving infinite playlists
*sync library infinite times
*equalizer load/save settings
*support for desktop widget(Android>=4.1)
PS: If you've any problems with MediaMonkey or Winamp®, please have a look at the forum or write an email with a small description of the problem and the versions of the tools, as well as of the operating system.
Keywords: MediaMonkey, Media, Monkey, Winamp, Remote, Control
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with New ’13/X Series AVR and Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2013 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), HTC Nexus One (OS2.3.6)
Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
- support AY-3-8910/YM2149F formats (ASC,FTC,GTR,PSC,PSG,PSM,PT1/PT2/PT3,SQT,STC/ST1/ST3,STP,VTX,YM, TurboSound tracks, AY with embedded player, TXT files for Vortex Tracker II)
- support digital formats for ZX Spectrum (CHI,DMM,DST,PDT,SQD,STR)
- support digital formats for PC (669,AMF,DMF,FAR,FNK,GDM,IMF,IT,LIQ,PSM,MDL,MTM,PTM,RTM,S3M,STIM,STM,STX,ULT,XM)
- support digital formats for Amiga (DBM,EMOD,MOD,MTN,IMS,MED,OKT,PT36,SFX)
- support digital formats for Atari (DTM,GTK,TCB)
- support digital formats for Acorn (DTT)
- support TurboFM formats (TFC,TFD,TFE)
- support Philips SAA1099 formats (COP)
- support Commodore MOS6581 formats (SID)
- support XSPF (import and export) and AYL (import only) playlist formats
- integration with ZX Spectrum music catalogue http://zxtunes.com
- integration with ModLand online chiptunes catalogue ftp://ftp.modland.com
- integration with High Voltage SID Collection catalogue http://www.hvsc.c64.org
- single version for phones and tablets
- supported Android starting from 2.3.3 (API v10)
- supported resolutions up to xxhdpi
- pausing while incoming/outgoing calls
- headset playback control (not for all devices)
- different interpolation modes with performance and quality optimizations
- internet access/network status for remote data sources access
- read/write SD card for local data sources access and playlists export
- read phone state for incoming/outgoing call processing
- wake lock for scan service speedup
Also check out ZXTune version for desktop.
TX Player is not only a video player but also a music player.
TX Player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .
TX Player for Android plays most local video and audio files , has a media library for audio and video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles . It supports auto-rotation , aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness .It also includes a widget for audio control , supports audio headsets control , cover art and a complete audio media library .
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- Supports multi-core decoding .
- Can delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- Can manually loaded subtitles .otf fonts .
- Selecting audio track on initial startup on some videos .
- Pause the music when someone is calling .
- Allow deletion of files , Change your audio ringtone , Change the audio volume .
- Support Almost all audio formats ：MP3 ，MP2 ，MP1 ，OGG ，WAV ，AIFF ，MIDI ，AAC ，AAC + ，3GP ，XM ，IT ，S3M ，MOD ，MTM ，UMX ，MO3 ，M4A ，OTA , APE , WV , TTA , MPC ，WMA ，FLAC , ALAC ...
- Support Almost all Video formats ：RMVB ,MKV , WM , WMV ,3G2 ,3GP , 3GP2 ,3GPP ,AMV ,ASF ,AVI ,DIVX ,DRC ,DV , F4V , FLV , GVI , GXF , ISO ,M1V ,M2V,M2T ,M2TS , M3U ,M3U8 , MOV , MP2V , MP4 , MP4V , MPE , MPEG , MPEG1 , MPEG2 , MPEG4 , MPG ,MPV2 , MTS , MTV , MXF , MXG , NSV , NUV , OGM , OGV , OGX , PS , REC , RM , TOD , TS , TTS , VOB , VRO , WEBM , WTV , XESC
Ever since it was possible to play videos on a computer, it seems like people have always been looking for an alternative to the built-in media player, and with reason. Often built-in video players will only provide basic functionality and often a limited codec support. That, well, let's call it "tradition", continues today on mobile form factors. Ever since the iPhone came out, people have been looking to be able to play files like flv files on it. Same with Android, and that's why we're here today. So, if you're looking for a fresh interface for enjoying your media, some broader codec support, or just something plain old new, keep reading.
> Browse and play music by Albums,Artist,Genres,Songs or play from Folder
> Play-list management: supports adding entire songs of album, artist or genres by long-pressing(context menu) to play-list
> plays songs from folders
> Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, m4a,aac (provided that your phone supports these formats)
> Podcast: adding new feed, download queuing and podcast player with proper control.
> Equalizer, Virtual, Reverberation and Bass Boost
> Send Audio files by Bluetooth.
> Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
music , MP3 , music player, player, song, podcast, download podcast, sound , audio , voice , podcatcher, equalizer, Bass boost