Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
GradeBook makes it easy to:
► Calculate your GPA (cumulative and per semester)
► Keep track of your grades for each assignment
► Adjust the grading curve for each course
► See your academic standing at a glance
► Use as much or as little detail as desired: Fill in grades by assignment, course, or semester
GradeBook is a must-have app for any student!
While the semester is in progress, use this app to stay on top of your work and see your standing in each of your courses. After all of your grades are finalized, lock the semester to apply its grades to your cumulative GPA.
Grades can be calculated as a sum of total points or as a weighted average.
Please be sure to rate and leave a review, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gradebook for Students has these great features, perfect for every student:
- Enter each grade as a percentage or fraction
- Enter weights for each assignment to adjust the grade curve
- Add a goal and passing grade for each course to help you keep on track
- A customizable letter grade system that works even if your school is not on a four-point system
Gradebook for Students is optimized for large screens on tablets, providing a great experience on all your devices.
Like Gradebook for Students? Tell your friends. Leave a review.
NOTICE: Gradebook for Students collects anonymous data regarding app usage via Google Analytics to help improve the app. This app also displays advertisements to fund app development.
✓ Assignment Tracking
Stay on top of your school assignments using My GradeBook assignment tracking. View all your assignment on a calendar (Android 4.0+) or in lists by course. Mark assignments as not done, completed or graded and sort by status to keep track of which assignments to do next.
✓ Fully Customizable
My GradeBook handles weighted (percentage-based) and standard (points-based) grading systems. You can input your own assignment categories and assign them custom weights to match your teachers grading method.
✓ Easy to Use, Beautiful Interface
My GradeBook's intuitive interface is simple to learn and easy to use.
✓ Never Lose Your Data
Backup your data using Dropbox, a free file-hosting service. It's quick to sign up for and you can store multiple backups, as well as sync between multiple devices.
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students
-Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
-Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
-Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day
-Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
-Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
-Backup copies in the cloud
-Useful tool to take notes or add comments
-Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV)
-Data export to Excel (CSV)
-Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc.
-Class diary export in Word (RTF) format
-Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with TABLETS Android 4.0 (or superior). The app does NOT work on phones
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at email@example.com
Esta aplicação permite-lhe a utilização das principais funcionalidades do Espaço Professor, a qualquer momento e em qualquer lugar, tais como:
• consultar e inscrever em eventos;
• adicionar eventos ao calendário;
• consultar notícias;
• consultar produtos em destaque;
• adicionar produtos à lista de compras;
• recomendar produtos;
• contactar a Linha do Professor;
• localizar as livrarias do Professor.
Na instalação da aplicação, ative as notificações para ser informado(a) das datas dos eventos adequados ao seu perfil curricular.
A aplicação Espaço Professor é destinada a utilizadores registados nos espaços dedicados a professores do Grupo Porto Editora (requer autenticação).
É o Sala de Professor para ver, ler e interagir.
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
- 200+ physic formulas from school up to university level;
- A full list of physical constants and tabular values;
- "How to find?" feature that helps to quickly find formulas with a particular unknown;
- Simple and informative pictures for each geometry formula;
- Does not require a constant internet connection;
- No ads.
TrainSoft traz para você mais que uma calculadora, traz algo que você estudante esta acostumado a conviver, resolução de problemas matemáticos e físicos, além de diversas conversões de unidade para facilitar sua vida.
No aplicativo contém:
Resoluções de problemas matemáticos como determinantes, matrizes, equações de primeiro e segundo grau, funções de primeiro e de segundo grau, áreas, progressões aritméticas, progressões geométricas, entre outros.
Resolução de problemas da física como velocidade média, aceleração média, eletricidade básica, MRUV, MUC, lançamento oblíquo, lançamento horizontal, dilatação térmica, entre outros.
A calculadora do estudante traz conversões das mais simples as mais complexas, como de bytes, áreas, temperatura, tempo, comprimento, massa, volume, entre outros.
Uma calculadora, rápida, intuitiva e versátil para você, com tudo que você precisa.
e o melhor de tudo é que esse aplicativo não precisa de acesso a internet!
eyes on the day of the board. All in one application!
Help site: sites.google.com/site/onadesidees/
A notebook for school ratings and three books (absences, delays, penalties, or whatever you want) fully
A review book to have all the information before me the day of the class council.
And two indispensable books (in-app purchase):
- Class Plan
Finally back up your data on Dropbox or even sync them with a second Android device.
Follow developments on Twitter: @onadesidees
- Evaluation: Mark with icons, colours, numbers, letters, etc. Create your own assessment criteria! (Valid for all educational levels).
- Simple and intuitive students attendance control: Create as many attendance charts as you need. You can control who attends the lesson in just a few seconds.
- Diary: You don’t have to take any paper. Write down everything you need and you will always have it on hand in 4EDU.
- Post-it: Have your own board of reminders and customize its colours. You may create as many boards as you need. It couldn’t be easier!
- Graphic reports: Have a look and be aware of your classroom’s rhythm.
- PDF: Generate documents and send or save them in the cloud.
- Messaging: Send homework, reports, videos or other documents to your students or directly to their parents.
- Timetable: Look in depth through your subjects and have everything under control.
- Colours, notes, etc.… TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION!
Discover all that 4EDU can do for you.
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Bonus Feature: Tap the rows as you grade your students and you can generate a graph that gives you a snapshot of how your class did on the assignment.
HOW-TO on website: http://androidforacademics.com/2010/09/attendance-instruction-manual/
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them to email@example.com
See website for change-log
-No need to sync two separate grade books! Use one primary grade book on Google Spreadsheets
-Email student grades with the click of a button
-Pin-number to protect your grade books if your phone is lost
Instructions at website
keywords: gradebook, grading, grades, grading tools, grade, grade tools
Free Demo Version. The paid version is ad free.
*Create and Save multiple rubrics for different kinds of assignments
*Set maximum number value for numeric rubrics
*Customize number of rubric categories
*New slider bar for numeric rubrics to accommodate larger numbers
*Email students a detailed grade report
Send questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes number and letter grade rubrics.
Please send questions or suggestions to email@example.com
v2 - see change-log on site