Please Check the free version first to make sure your device is compatible: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graffixnyc.m8recoveryswitcher
Must have ROOT and Busybox installed.
This app will allow you to switch recoveries simply. There are two ways to flash using the app. The one tab method will switch between a custom and stock recovery on your sd card and the other way is to flash any recovery stored on your device. Please see instructions below.
To use the one tap method:
1. place a custom recovery on your internal SD card and name it "custom.img"
2. place a stock recovery on your internal SD card and name it "stock.img" (without quotes, case matters)
3. Once they are on your internal card you can just tap "Custom" to flash to custom recovery or "Stock" to flash back to stock recovery.
To flash any recovery on your device:
1. Press the floating action button on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. Select a .img file from either internal or external SD card
3. Confirm yes or no if you want to flash
*Support for more devices added besides just devices using Snapdragon SOC's
-Should support most Terga devices
-Should support most Snapdragon devices
-Should support most Exynos devices
If your device is not supported the app will inform you it's not supported and then will automatically close
Check out my website where you can get support in the forums http://www.graffixnyc.com
NOTE: IF YOU GET A MESSAGE SAYING YOUR DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL TRY TO ADD IN SUPPORT FOR IT BUT WILL NEED SOME INFORMATION FROM YOU