See http://brouter.de/brouter for more documenation
See http://brouter.de/brouter-web for an online version.
*** If you do not know one of OsmAnd, Locus-Maps or Oruxmaps, then the BRouter-App is useless for you. Download only if you are willing to spend some time to understand the setup. No one-star reviews from the unpatient please! email for problems ***
BRouter does only the plain route-calculation and does not display a map or the calculated route on it's own and therefore works only together with a Map Application. There are two different methods for the interfacing between BRouter and the Map application: BRouter offers a service interface that is called by the map application without a need to start the BRouter-App. This way, BRouter is a routing service very much like an online routing service, including dynamic recalculations if you get off the track. The other mode of operation is to start the BRouter-App and use waypoints from the map application's waypoint database to define your route. The calculated route is then written as a GPX file (including the elevation profile) to the map-application's tracks directory.
Locus and Oruxmaps support both the service interface and the interface via the wayoint database in their current versions available on Google Play. OsmAnd supports the service interface starting from version 1.7, while the waypoint interface is supported in older revisions as well.
The service interface uses a timeout of 60s, limiting it's use to distances of about 50km, but using the BRouter App you are able to calculate much longer distances. But even long-distance tracks can be followed via the service interface (including dynamic recalculations). This is done by pre-calculating a route for your destination once using the BRouter App and assigning it to a routing mode via the "Server-Mode" Button. This feature is called "timeout-free recalculations".
The route calculation, no matter if via the service interface or via the BRouter App, also considers nogo areas that can be defined as waypoints with a special naming convention (e.g. "nogo200" for 200m radius). This way it is possible to account for actual obstacles, but this feature can also be used to enforce personal preferences.
The Google-Play Version of BRouter contains a download manager that assists downloading the required routing data files.The download manager is called on the first start of the app, and later on it is offered if internet access is available. If you do not want to allow internet access (that is needed by download manager only), you can use the pure offline APK from the distribution ZIP from the project homepage.
The mapping from one of the 6 routing modes (car/bike/foot * fast/short), that are used traditionally by routing services, and BRouter's concept of fully configurable routing profiles get's the following default mapping after the installation of BRouter:
car-fast -> car-test
car-short -> moped
bike-fast -> fastbike
bike-short -> trekking
foot-fast -> shortest
foot-short -> shortest
This mapping, however, can by changed anytime via the "Server-Mode" Button of the BRouter App. But also the routing profile definitions can be changed or new ones can be created.
Routing for cars is is currently available only in an experimental state ("car-test") and is not recommend. For example, turn-restriction are not taken into account. Car routing for longer distances needs the the download of the "carsubset" datafiles, while for bike routing, you only need the normal ("full") routing data files.
Os mapas são mantidos por um projeto da Transporte Ativo e atualizados com freqüência. O mapa pode ser conferido pelo site: http://www.ta.org.br/ciclorio/
✓ Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths (also against one-way streets where allowed) and living streets
✓ Precise audio notifications
✓ Route calculation from every location to every address in the region
✓Discovery-Tours to discover and enjoy the region
✓ Categorized lists of sights, from which you can creat individual tours
✓ Works offline
✓ Bicycle optimized map style
✓ Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
✓Energy saving mode
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE REGIONS:
✓ Styria (free)
✓ Lower Austria
✓ Upper Austria
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
After extensive research, we have found the perfect smartphone mount for using our app. It fits onto nearly every handlebar and is compatible with all smartphones we have tried up to now.
Go to our website www.bikenatureguide.org to find out how to get it.
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
BikeNatureGuide is based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute.
We want to thank the cycle messenger community, Wikipedia (sights information) and OpenStreetMap. Without them, this app wouldn't have been possible as it is.
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better!
Now go out and find out how pleasant and relieving it can be to go around the area with your bicycle - and how much fun it is!
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
- Route planner from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create your individual tour
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with < 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
Bike, car, bus talttae measure your speed.
When walking exercise, measure your speed when running.
Depending on the instrument panel, you can change the number.
If you live in the country, you can change the speed unit.
Settings button to set the GPS location services, you can quickly
Current speed, maximum speed can be checked.
Please measure your movement speed.
También cuenta con el mapa de ciclovías protegidas, con sus respectivas estaciones.
Los datos son provistos por el Mapa de ciclovías de "Mejor en Bici", Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires.
Para recibir las ultimas novedades, seguinos en Twitter:
Cualquier queja, sugerencia o idea, por favor contactarnos a firstname.lastname@example.org
Esta aplicación NO pertenece al gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires.
El objetivo de BiciMAD es proporcionar un elemento alternativo de transporte limpio y saludable al ciudadano y fomentar el uso de la bicicleta en la ciudad.
El sistema lo componen, en su primera fase:
- 1560 bicicletas.
- 3.126 anclajes distribuidos.
- 123 estaciones distribuidas a una distancia máxima de 300 metros.
BiciMAD destaca por el empleo de las nuevas tecnologías para mejorar la experiencia del usuario que accede a la información mediante el tótem, la web y la aplicación para Smartphone.
Dispone de información en tiempo real de bicicletas y estaciones disponibles.
Puede realizar el alta instantánea mediante tarjeta de crédito o débito.
La app te ofrece funcionalidad extra para mejorar tu experiencia con el sistema:
Crear rutas a la estación más cercanas a tu destino.
Contabilizar a través del GPS la ruta de tu recorrido, la distancia total, calorías consumidas, velocidad...
The data collected will be used as part of the data analysis and public participation component as the City develops an update to the Toronto Bike Plan.
Users can cancel a trip at any time and route information will not be transmitted unless explicitly directed by the user.
Easily track your cycling trip!
- GPS Route Mapping
- Real-time stats: duration, distance and average speed throughout a trip
Be advised that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Trips are auto-terminated after 30 minutes when not moving to reduce this.
Les données sont issues de JCDecaux.
Rapidement, vous visualisez les stations les plus proches de vous et ses caractéristiques:
- Adresse de la station
- Si elle est ouverte ou pas
- Présence ou non d'un terminal de paiement
- Station bonus ou non
- Nombre de vélos disponibles
- Nombre de places restantes
Cinq pays sont représentés dont la France, l'Espagne, la Suède.
Un mode hors-connexion est disponible et permet d'afficher les stations d'une ville sur la carte, ainsi que leurs adresses.
BikeInfo propose deux modes de visualisation des informations sur les stations :
- Sur une carte : affiche votre position courante ainsi que les stations les plus proches,
- Mode textuelle : dans l'onglet "Détails", vous retrouverez les stations les plus proches de vous sous forme de liste
BikeInfo est paramétrable à souhaits en laissant la possibilité de choisir la ville par défaut dont on a l'utilité, ainsi que le nombre de stations que l'on souhaite faire apparaître sur la carte.
Les villes ainsi que les services gérés sont :
- Créteil (service : Cristolib )
- Marseille (service : Le vélo )
- Besançon (service : VéloCité )
- Rouen (service : cy'clic )
- Toulouse (service : Vélô )
- Luxembourg (service : Veloh )
- Mulhouse (service : VéloCité )
- Seville (service : SEVICI )
- Nancy (service : vélOstan'lib )
- Stockholm (service : Cyclocity )
- Valence (service : Valenbisi )
- Ljubljana (service : Bicikelj )
- Paris (service : Velib )
- Amiens (service : Velam )
- Namur (service : Li bia velo )
- Nantes (service : Bicloo )
- Goteborg (service : Göteborg )
- Santander (service : Tusbic )
- Toyama (service : cyclocity )
- Lyon (service : Vélo'V )
- Cergy-Pontoise (service : Velo2 )
- Bruxelles-Capitale (service : villo )
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
With our official nextbike app you will be able to locate bikes nearby and rent them instantly. With the barcode scanner you will be able to rent tagged bikes even faster or return the bikes easily at tagged stations. As on our mobile website, it will be possible to get current information, register, reset your PIN, invite friends and redeem vouchers.
With version 1.5.2 we have included a homescreen widget which shows information about your currently rented bikes and let's you quickly rent a bike by entering it's number from the widget.
-More frequent Map Updates
-Manual Map Update
-Single bikes shown for Dresden and Karlsruhe.
-Prettier Icons inside the Map.
-Preparing for Messages via App.
-The Logout-Bug was fixed.
-The stations are loaded on app start, the map should open quicker.
-List of bikes nearby updated dynamically.
-Visual feedback when pressing menu buttons.
-We are using Google Play Services for the map and location.
-The map will load all available stations.
-The user will be located quicker.
-The back-button has been disabled inside the app, to prevent users from inadvertently renting a bike.
* ADI - Attitude Direction Indicator
* Glass cockpit
* GPS Speedometer
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Latitude, Longitude Altitude
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km/h, mph, knots
"Vallabici" pone a tu disposición 31 puntos de préstamo de bicicletas repartidos por toda la ciudad para que puedas elegir en cada momento dónde coger o dejar la bicicleta de una forma rápida y sencilla, sin demoras, colas ni complicaciones.
The display is optimised for low light, with large buttons and minimal controls needed.
In addition, you can specify a rounding level and direction (up or down) to force the tip to calculate to the nearest 1, 5 or 10.