The game field consists of two parts: the central zone and the periferal part. The central zone is a square of 10x10 cells. When the game starts some colored initial blocks without marks are placed in the central zone. Unoccupied cells remain black. The periferal part of the field is presented by three layers of blocks from every side of the central zone. You may click on blocks from the first layer. It is the only kind of your activity. A clicked block may start moving across the central zone until it meets another block on its way. (If the lane along which the block could move contains no other blocks able to stop the clicked one, the latter just will not start moving. You may try to move another block.) When a block has been clicked and started to move, an arrow indicating the direction of the movement appears on it. This arrow does not disappear after block stopping and when the obstacle (another block) is removed, the block continues moving in the same direction (it does not depend from the player's activity).
If 3 or more blocks of the same color are gathered together (diagonal contact is not valid) they "blow up" and the player gaines points.
The blocks from the periferal parts adjacent to blocks on the central zone don't take part in forming groups to be "blown up". When a clicked block has entered the central zone, its neighbour block which was behind it (in the second layer) takes its place in the first layer; the block from the third layer moves to the second layer and a new block (that may be seen in the upper left part of the screen) appears in the third layer.
When the central zone is emptied, the player gaines (100xLevel) points, and a new set of initial blocks without arrows appear in the center. The number of initial blocks exceeds the number of the previous set by 1 randomly colored block.
The game continues while the player is able to make moves.
Challenge other gamers in pursuit of highscore.
See also original Quadris game: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kidga.quadris
And Pentas game:
In case of any issues, please, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- beautiful, high-definition puzzles
- hundreds of images grouped in themes
- themes available: Animals, Cars, Landscapes, Kids, Christmas and much more
- work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- natural interface that is simple and easy to use
- easy preview of the images
Put your worries aside and let the images bring you into a wonderful world!
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S1
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia S
Sony Tablet S
Asus Nexus 7
HTC Wildfire S
Nominated for the category of Best Mobile Game at the SB games independant game festival.
Top 20 finalist at the Global Game Stars in San Francisco.
Music - Alvaro Fernandez
Logo design - Dominque Millan
Game design and production - LEAP Game Studios team
Some level designs - Sebastián Lulli & Diego Rodriguez
- Drag and drop the given blocks into the 1010 board then clear the blocks by making a line of full bricks horizontally or vertically.
- Bonus will be given if 5 lines are cleared at a time, or all the bricks on the board are gone totally.
- This puzzle game ends when you don't have enough space to put a given block into the 1010 board.
Researches proved that, playing a casual but intelligent game like 100! Puzzle everyday is the best practice for your brain, the more you play the smarter and more intelligent you get.
Spend your time and have fun on this 100 Puzzle everyday!
This is a free game with ads support, but we hope that if you get smarter with this arcade game, buy us a beer by removing ads and have more fun.
If you can not complete any level you can skip it and try to complete it later.
- Improve memory and mental skills.
- Designed for phones and tablets.
- Nice user interfaces.
- Fit for all ages.
- Shuffle tiles
- This tile puzzle game contain 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 levels with pictures of cute kittens.
- Easy to move the parts of the image in all directions until the entire picture is assembled.
This application does not violate the copyright and does not claim to it.
If you feel that we violate your copyright please contact us directly.