Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of Fonts & Characters !
Play as 2 dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques. From the
rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans...) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
Type:Rider is an adventure puzzle game produced by AGAT – EX NIHILO and ARTE that brings gaming experience to a whole new daring level.
•• 10 worlds echoing key periods of the typograhy’s history
•• Breath-taking artworks and musical vibes
•• Immersive and intriguing atmosphere
•• 3 types of controls: accelerometer, buttons and intuitive
•• Great historical archives and paintings
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
Your mission: accompany the souls of those whom eternal rest hour has come and thus save them from damnation. A second of inattention and this is the disaster : those souls, damned and inconsolable, will chase you relentlessly to send you back in the Limbo…
Accessible to everyone, this “survival-platformer” offers a “chase-be chased” punchy gameplay, in the manner of famous Pacman.
During this journey you will be aided by “Soulpets”. These souls will give you their abilities : speed, stealth, protection and many more. As well as facilitating your mission, those powers will allow you to come back to levels in order to find additional bonuses and hidden treasures.
- Over 20 levels that will dive you in an 2D world with unique graphics!
- An innovative game experience opened to everyone.
- Meet the Soulpets and their specific powers to elaborate new strategies and to boom your score.
- Confront the Scientist and his bizarre creations: the Meca-Angel, the Cyclope and many more again.
CURIOUS? More info on:
♦ Top 5 mobile games of 2012 - IndieGameReviewer.com ♦
Easy to learn but hard to master, the game features gameplay that sees you inadvertently creating your own puzzles!
Place requested buildings in the queue to earn points, but watch out: Nobody wants to live next to a landfill site or industrial estate! Everybody wants a nice park or school nearby, but the city's budget is limited.
This is where you come in...
Megacity is a game of planning and thinking ahead to squeeze the most points of out your citizens by clever town planning. And if it all goes wrong, it's their fault for electing you mayor, right?
It's Tetris meets Sim City! Critically well reviewed on every platform, if you haven't played it yet- what are you waiting for?!
Megacity is a real thinking person's game, which appeals to and is suitable for all ages.
♦ Dozens of different buildings!
With more to unlock as you progress!
♦ Challenge Mode!
Figure out how to complete the level with the buildings given.
♦ Multi-platform online high scores!
Compete with others on different devices.
♦ An achievement system that matters!
Help unlock new buildings with each achievement.
♦ Universally compatible.
The game will adapt to all screen sizes for tablets & phones without stretched graphics!
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
“Utterly charming.” - Kotaku
“Delightful” - The Guardian
“A game anyone can enjoy, and it's probably going to make you smile within the first minute.” - PC Mag
“Cute, clever, and oddly rewarding.” - 148 Apps
“If you need a good puzzle game today, or heck, even a smile, you should probably go grab Tiny Thief.” - Touch Arcade
In a world of greed, corruption and injustice, one little guy decides to stand up for the little guy! Say hello to Tiny Thief, an unconventional hero who uses cunning and trickery to out-smart his opponents across six epic medieval adventures. But beware! He faces fearsome foes, like the Dark Knight, rogue pirates and even a giant robot!
Tiny Thief brings back the magic from the point-and-click games of old, charming you with its very own visual style and offbeat sense of humor.
The game throws some seriously mind-boggling puzzles at you, with tons of surprising interactive gameplay elements along the way. So get ready to embark on an epic quest to save a princess and kingdom in peril!
Six big adventures – sneak and steal your way through six epic quests, featuring an awesome pirate ship and daring castle siege!
Use cunning and skill – out-smart your tricky opponents using the element of surprise and some downright sneakiness!
Unexpected surprises – explore fully interactive levels and uncover hidden treasures and other surprises at every turn!
Tiny Thief is ready to start his big adventure. Are you?
What's new in update 1.2.0:
UNLOCK A FULL NEW EPISODE WITH A SIMPLE PURCHASE: In this new magical adventure, the King is kidnapped by the Wicked Witch! To rescue him, our tiny hero will have to turn to dark magic for help, and fight witches and their evil spells. The final battle is a classic duel with a dragon! Can Tiny Thief break the spell and free the King?
- 5 New, magic-filled levels
- 18 Hidden objects to find
- 10 New characters including witches, ghosts and dragons
Please be aware that Google Play is required to make in-app purchases.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
- Internet access: Google Play services leaderboards
Love Tapping games? Bored? Need to kill time? Tap the Switch: Brain rush puzzle game that is tablet supported is perfect. A new adventure puzzle game with a lot of fun. Incredible animations.
This is simple. DO NOT PRESS THE SWITCH when it has an “X”. Press the Switch when it has the Checkmark, Really? No, you have many switches and more.
Puzzle #1 adventure available, is a blast. Newest Epic game. You will be pleasure and attracted. Acclaimed and massively popular game.
Tired of traditional tower defense and endless running games? Start tapping the switch. Are you really fast? If you are fast enough you can get an endless gameplay with fun. Fast, faster action. Be fast to get more time to play, because the time goes by. Show you are the fastest person. Let’s see how fast you really are! Keep tapping. You are our last and only hope!
Be careful! If you tap a Switch in the wrong moment, you are done, gone, game over!
If you miss one switch, you lose. If you tap too soon, you lose. You have to be fast, smart. Try to improve your reflexes over time with this puzzle game.
Try this incredible game that will keep you entertained for a long time! Cool ranks to share with your friends! Over 20 achievements to complete!
Fun to play with friends and family and enjoy this wonderful moment of it.
The game is hard, the game is fun and the game is limbo madness. A brain rush limbo game.
Remember you must tap!
Tap the Switch: Brain Rush
Easy to play and fun for all ages. Excellent stuff to kill time with Leaderboard included to compare your scores. Don’t get lost in the limbo.
If you like games like Sudoku, crosswords, word search, puzzles or word games. Then you will like this fantastic limbo game.
You have only to tap the screen. This will keep you entertained.
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
Apparatus is a physics game where you have to set up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal. Use the laws of classical mechanics to complete each level.
Build a space rocket, connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!
Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don't have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players' levels.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.
Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!
If you find any issues, please contact us at:
Apparatus is part of a physics game series brought to you by indie game developer Bithack. Check out the successor to Apparatus for even more advanced building options!