This application show cases several features of the GraphHopper Directions API, including turn-by-turn navigation. The source code is 100% open source.
- Turn-by-turn navigation including spoken turn instruction
- Route planning (from A to B via intermediate points)
- Load route optimization solutions from the GraphHopper Route Optimization API -https://graphhopper.com/api/1/docs/route-optimization/
- Load routes planned on GraphHopper Maps -https://graphhopper.com/maps/
- Search for places using the GraphHopper Geocoding API -https://graphhopper.com/api/1/docs/geocoding/
- 100% open source - https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper-navigation-example