In Time Trial you have a time limit of 4 minutes, in which you have to pocket balls as fast as you can to achieve more score. When you pocket more than one ball back to back, your multiplier will increase and which will boost your score and time.
In Matrix Mode, when you pocket a ball your score will be multiplied by the difference of your previous and current ball number if the current is more than the previous; but if the current is less, then your score is divided by the current ball number. So be careful.
In 2 Player 15 Ball Mode you can compete against your friend.
3 Different Modes.
3 Different Control Schemes.
Like 3D Pool Game:
1. Realistic 3D ball animation
2. Touch control for moving the stick
4. Straight Pool Game (no rules)
- Challenge (2 minutes time limit with high score record)
- Practice (no time limit but no high score record)
5. Very friendly control of bat
6. Both time and without time play options
7. Lots of challenges and fun with this game
Moreover this is the best pool games in android so far. Play it, share it and review it
For any other information contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on rules along with some useful Tips for helping you diagnose problems with and improve your grip, bridge, stance, and stroke.
Follow the Tips and enjoy playing Pool Billiards.
How about a nice little game of pool?
Awesome multi- and singleplayer Pool Billiard for your phone!
Billiard Master is an easy but nevertheless fun and well developed 2D billiard pool game for your phone! It is challenging and waiting for awesome pool players!