Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
-Simply touch a previous entry or answer to reuse it (on screen or from calculator history)
-Graphing with point tracing
-Graph Functions (Zeros, Min, Max, Intersection)
-Graph Polar and Parametric Equations
-Full equation history
-Variable and Function storage
-Made to be familiar style to TI Graphing Calculators
If you would like any features added or have suggestions for your graphing calculator please let me know at PeaTea18@gmail.com
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Looking for small changes in your house u definitely need our Home Construction Calculators.
Are you Home Builders are House Contractors you can use our Construction Calculators for sending Construction estimates and Materials Quotations to your clients through our app.
Looking for Home construction our app will help u in calculations & estimating your costs for House construction.
All the home builders can easily calculate all they need for construction and save by emailing the quotes to their personal mails and check whenever they want.
Please help us by rating our app in the google play
Acreage Calculator: calculates the acreage (no of acres)
Air Conditioner Calculator:To find the perfect sized air conditioner for your room
Arc Calculator: to calculate the arc length
Asphalt Calculator:to calculate tons of asphalt hot mix required.
Attic Ventilation:to determine the proper amount of ventilation
Back fill for Trench Calculator:approx materials req for filling back fill trench
Balusters Calculator: To calculate no of balusters & centers,spacing
Base Board Calculator: estimate of how much baseboard will be required
Base Trim Calculator: how many trim pieces you will need based on the no of doors, windows, stairs.
Board Feet Calculator
Brick Calculator: Number of bricks you would need to build your house.
Carpet Calculator: Calculates the cost of carpeting
Carpet & Vinyl Flooring Calculator: to calculate total square ft needed of vinyl flooring and cost for materials
Circle Calculator: To calculate Circle's Total Area, Circumference and Diameter
Circle Sector Calculator: To find out Total Sector Area
Concrete Calculator: calculates the amount of cubic yards of concrete required and total cost
Concrete (Circles) Calculator:
Concrete (Rectangles) Calculator
Conversion Calculator: To Convert many metric and imperial length units
Cube Calculator: To find out Cube Volume
Cylinder Calculator: To Calculate Area & Volume of Cylinder
Demolition Waste Calculator:
Discount Price Calculator: To Calculate final and Discounted Price
Drop Ceiling Calculator: Caculates materials needed for a drop ceiling installation
Drywall Calculator: square footage of a room
Electric Garage Calculator: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage
Excavation & Backfill Basement: To calculate backfill for basement
Finished Goods Calculator
Footing Calculator: Calculates cubic yards of concrete you need to pour
Gps Decimal Degree Calculator
Gravel Calculator: How many Cubic Yards of gravel you need for covered area
Gross Profit Margin Calculator
Grout Volume Calculator: volume of grout needed to fill the space between tiles
Heater Calculator : To work out what level of heating you need
Paint Calculator: how many gallons of paint you will need to paint your walls or ceiling.
Rafter Calculator:Calculates the length of the rafters
Retaining Wall Calculator
Roofing Materials Calculator
Roof Snow Load Calculator
Sales Tax Calculator
Siding Square Calculator
Soffit Vent Calculator
Sono Tube Calculator
Square Footage Cost Calculator
Stairs Calculator: calculate the dimensions you need for building a straight staircase.
Studs Calculator: Calculated the number of studs required for given dimensions
Task Time Calculator
Tile Calculator:tiles you need to buy
Travel Time Calculator
Trusses Calculator: Calculate the trusses needed for roofing
Wall Paper Calculator: calculate the amount of wallpaper
Quick note on the permissions needed and why:
- INTERNET / 'Full Network Access': To fetch the graph data from our servers.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / 'View Network Connections': To check the state of the internet connection before fetching graphs.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / 'Test access to protected storage'
& WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / 'Modify or delete the contents of your USB Storage' - For caching graph images locally on the device (Uses external storage if available, falls back to internal storage if not).
You can change the design.
It is not suited to difficult calculation because it is ease of use-oriented.
(Example of the use of two-screen calculator)
If you want to compare.
Once when re-calculated calculated from for confirmation.
Save a number, when you use it to call later.
- plot ANY function
- use a parameter within your function
- display roots
- take screenshots of your graphs
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots
- Internet, phone & network state: For ads (buy PRO to get rid of that!)
- drop the widget;
- save last tab standing.
- fixed some problems.
- time mode;
- two color schemes;
- landscape orientation.
- new capabilities for "Work schedule" mode.
- new design.
- added two widgets with a horizontal and vertical layout of the controls, which you help to use basic functions of the application or run app in full-screen mode.
- new mode: work schedule;
- view work calendar;
- save calendar to SD card.
- define the difference between two dates in days, months, years;
- determine date that occurs after a certain number of days after a given date;
- determine day of the week a given date.
Author: Matrenin P.V. (Novosibirsk, Russia)
Application languages: Russian, English, German.
If you want to help project: (WebMoney) Z245521689272.
[If you find errors send message on my e-mail, please]
Available for Android (4.0+)
Life Point Tracking
D6 – Roll
Advanced Duel Log
Easy Reset Button
All Damage Type (Pro Mode)
Single Damage Type (Lite Mode)
Numpad (Phone Style or Keyboard Style)
**----> 34 Great Tools in One App <--- **
** TRIAL VERSION: Use any of the Tools or any feature 25 times. Test the product before making the purchase. This version has the same features as the Pro version. It just has limited number of uses. **
******* 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP *****
** Capture Image: Use this tool to take a picture and take notes on the picture. Use the picture as a background for your sketch. Save and email the sketch. (experimental , supports 1 - 3MB image resolution)
** My Favs: Add any of the tools to the my Favs screen and access it from there.
** Add Notes
** Conversions Calculator
** Total Summary Feature
** Full calculator
** My Tools
** My Budgets
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators. (**Pro version)
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Associate a name with each project
- Save as many notes as you want.
- Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. You can also search for any project
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the roof pitch or the ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Choose the Add notes feature to simply add notes and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- MY TOOLS: Record all your tools, categorize them and wishlist
- MY BUDGETS: Record all your budgets and line items for the budget.
- CALCULATOR: Full calculator to do math operations.