Sometimes when your device re-establishes its connection it will not automatically detect 3G/4G networks. Signal Monitor quickly solves this problem by giving you the option to automatically reset your connection once it is re-established. This will restore 3G/4G immediately and you'll be back in business!
The logging feature allows you to track when your device went in and out of service over time.
There is also a special widget included in the app that allows you to reset your device's connection with one touch. To install it, long press on your home screen, choose Widgets, and choose 'Signal Monitor - Reset'
NOTE: This app will not work on Android 4.2 and above as Google has made some changes to the operating system. The most notable change for Signal Monitor is that they no longer allow 3rd party apps to manipulate 'airplane mode'.
toggle the mobile data network (3g APN) with a single touch on the screen, saving the time consuming you reach this functionality through the Android menu.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
This app contains Ads (top of the "Preferences" screen). If you would like use a version without Ads (and support my development of this app) purchase the "3G Connection Fix Donate" version (uninstall the "Free" before installing the "Donate" version).
If you like my apps, why not try out my new app: "Next Alarm Free", it displays the time and day of your next alarm in the status bar. Look in the "More by developer" section to install it.
Important: This app will only be effective if the manual (Flight mode) workaround described below successfully activates 3G data.
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn on "Flight mode" and then turn it back off again when you notice no 3G data connection. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you forget to do it then you are without a data connection.
3G Connection Fix will attempt to activate 3G data by automatically toggling Flight mode on then off when the phone disconnects from Wifi, if the phone doesn't switch to 3G by itself.
This app will not work on Android 4.2 and above (for example Nexus 4) due to a change made in Android.
This app has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.4 Gingerbread)
Samsung Galaxy Gio (2.2 Froyo)
Comments and feedback suggest this app may also work on:
Samsung Galaxy Y, S, S2, Mini, Fit, Replenish, Transfix, Indulge, Pocket
Motorola Droid X
HTC One X, Evo 4G, Desire GSM (CyanogenMod 7.1)
LG C800G, Optimus One, P990, LGL45C, Optimus 4X HD P880
Experia U, X8, X10
If you try this on a different phone and it doesn't work please email me. If it works for you please leave a comment (or send me an email) stating the model of your phone.
There is a button in the preferences screen to manually "fix now" which will reset your network connections immediately. This does not affect the existing automatic fixing behavior.
There is also an advanced setting to force reset of the connection when leaving Wifi even if the phone reports it has connected to 3G (this is used when the phone reports its connected to 3G, but the connection has failed). Changing this setting should not be required for most users.
1. There is a 1 minute delay between your phone disconnecting from Wifi and this app attempting to activate 3G data to allow the phone time to try to switch to 3G by itself.
2. If you are on a phone call this app won't disconnect you but also won't attempt to activate 3G data.
If you find any bugs please email me rather than leaving a comment on the Market.
A (paid) version of this app with no ads ("3G Connection Fix Donate") is available to buy (look in the "More from developer" section).
This app uses the data connection for ad serving and to enable use of the Flurry analytics agent.
This app was written to work around Android Issue #2207.
Getting a good signal always can be a lucky thing to happen. Now you can guarantee that luck by installing this app!
This is Lite version with Ads:
For Widget and to remove Ads, Try Full version at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greyboy.wheresmysignal
A smooth light weight network tool that is capable of forcefully making Android OS refresh the network signal connection.
Which will result in searching the best network signal in that cell by the OS.
For GSM: The signal get reset depending upon the nearest tower. But signal handover depends upon Operator and the software of the device.
Refreshing the current network may help in some cases to get a better network signal.
For CDMA: Not always the best signal is received. The device can still get locked with signal from a far tower even though there are strong signals from near towers.
Here this app can help a lot, as refreshing the signal will make the Android OS to recognize the nearest tower signal.
★ The Results found in most cases after searching for signal:
☆ Better strong signal.
☆ Good call quality.
☆ Faster Internet.
☆ No drop calls.
☆ Stable signal.
☆ 4G if found. else 3G or 2G.
☆ Low battery power consumption as signal will be more stable.
☆ Similar to Network Signal Booster apps and Internet Booster apps. Same Result.
☆ 1X1 and 4X1 Home screen widget. [PRO]
☆ Search signal.
☆ Notification of last search time.
☆ Auto close after Search.
☆ Info of what Android OS is made to do by this app.
Before buying an Antenna, or Network booster. You may consider using this app. Your network issue may get solved.
DISCLAIMER: Please don't expect any signal boost or 2X internet speed. This app doesn't offer them. It is an humble try to refresh the signal and set a fresh signal.
#sudo: Grey Boy
Very effective app that worth downloading.
Network signal resetting is a solution to lot of common network issues like:
☆ Signal Instability.
☆ Continuous Low Signal.
☆ Data Disconnection.
☆ Poor Call Quality etc.
Network Signal Resetter resets the connection so that Android OS will be compelled to look for best signal and set it, Just like you get good signal after restarting.
☆ Resets network connection and solves most of the network issues.
☆ Refreshed signal is found to have more strength in most cases.
☆ Can reconnect quickly to lost data connection.
☆ 8 out of 10 usage of this app increased the connection quality. This means increased internet speed and good quality.
☆ Sets 4G if found in the area. the set priority order is 4G-3G-2G.
☆ Saves Battery life with a more stable signal.
This is Free version, Download Pro version for:
☆ Super speed Signal Restter.
☆ No Ads.
☆ To show Support.
☆ Full customer support.
An Alien IOVA initiative..
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Advanced Network Neighborhood
7. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI, TA, TAC, CI.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
3. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
7. Service Notification tones
1. Signal Refresh. A very few ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to email@example.com
Tired of having a low signal and slow data connection? Here's the solution to your problem! :)
Using the latest Android API technology to renew your phone's connection to the best cell tower available! What you got to lose, it's free! :) Download now!
The fastest, safest, the most light weight network signal speed booster!
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
Developed by Vista(@NexusRoi).
all phones are supported. Just need root.
YOU MUST ROOT YOUR PHONE. THIS IS ROOT APP.
* Little donation(buying pro version!) or AD clicks would be helpful for developers. ^^*
based on Build.prop Optimization.
- Features -
Number/Number/Number (example: 10/10/6) means GPRS Class/Max download speed/Max upload speed.
Speaking Simply, Higher value boosts your data network speed,
but it can causes battery drain.
and you can choose Download speed increase option (slow upload speed) / Upload speed increase(slow download speed) option.
- Donation version(PRO) features -
Use clear white theme, and includes additional tweaks(such as Wi-Fi scan interval tweak, TCP Buffer tweak, RIL sleep policy tweaks).
Little donation would be helpful for developers!
If you have a question or problem, please contact to:
E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!
Use it when you have crummy Wifi connections or when your mobile connection disconnects too often.
* Increases battery life
* Easy to use interface
* Keeps a log of when the connection went down
* Works with all mobile types (WiMax, 3G, etc), and Wifi connections.
** Does NOT work on Android 4.2 because of some restrictions of new Android versions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
Do not let your telecommunications company to cheat the network speed is how quickly.
The most convenient App which to obtain network speed and Mobile phone signal strength on your Android device.
1.Get WiFi IP address.
2.Get WiFi Speed.
3.Get WiFi status and strength
4.Get Your 3G / 4G IP address
5.Get 2G / 3G / 4G speed
6.Get 2G / 3G / 4G status and strength
There is no extra configuration steps, just one click to use.
And It's always Free ^^
More from developer
Blitsen Speed measures your ping, download and upload speeds and compares your results with the average results in your country and your operator and subscription.
With the Blitsen Speed app you can:
- Select your mobile operator and subscription;
- Test your ping, download and upload speed;
- Compare your results with the average of your country and operator;
- Upload your results to the Blitsen database;
- Compare your results on our website www.blitsen.com
- Keep track of all your results;
- Test automatically.
- Map all your results on Google Maps, see where your results are best!;
- Plot your results against the maximum promised speeds offered by your subscription and see
how it stacks up!;
On our website www.blitsen.com you can find the following information:
Which operator / subscription offers the fastest speeds in your area;
Compare the results of all the operators in your country;
Compare the results of the offered subscriptions from the operators;
Visit www.blitsen.com for more info!
Follow us on twitter:
Like us on facebook: