DAMA TWENTY PEAKS is a cycling challenge, six months long, during which riders climb 20 mountain peaks of varying difficulty - each at his own pace, as long as you reach the summit. In order to meet the challenge you will have to ride more than 200 km up hill and ascend approximately 15,000 meters, but you will also get to know new cycling routes, see gorgeous landscapes and participate in exciting granfondo events.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Sign up to one of the TDAMA TWENTY PEAKS editions on our web site.
2. Download the DAMA TWENTY PEAKS application and login.
3. Receive your 2017 jersey by currier to your address.
4. Start climbing and as soon as your edition goes live. Use the app to “Check in” at every start point. The app will automatically check in at the top.
5. Share your mountain top images with friends.
6. Complete the challenge before the 6 months are over and win your FINISHER bib short.