Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
"I highly recommend grabbing LYNE if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games." - AppAdvice, 5/5
"LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5
"Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10
"Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5
"LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes
- Finalist, IndieCade 2014
- Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014
- Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
- Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013
“The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” - IndieStatik.com
“From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” - JayIsGames.com
Play through 400 handmade levels from simple to deeply challenging and get rich yet relaxing experience through carefully crafted puzzle. You are going to scratch your head and need to think in a different way.
Play through unlimited number of puzzle that is automatically generated which always bringing new challenge and unlimited fun.
There is no age restriction to play Linken, kids, teenager, even adult will find Linken richly defined and satisfying.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE LINKEN :
- Free to play!
- Simple yet fun and addictively challenging and smart puzzle
- Move your way through 10 beautiful chapters and over 400 levels of exciting puzzle
- **NEW** Play Arcade Mode which presents unique,unlimited procedurally generated puzzle
- **NEW** Play with your friends.. Now you can play with your facebook friends.
- **NEW** Compete with your friends and all people around the world
- Win points and use power up to help through challenging level.
- Atmospheric cool visual and highly polished animation
- Stirring ambient sound effects
- Constant updates with additional levels coming soon
Love Linken ? Drop a line to us.
Follow us on Twitter: @levelindstudio
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/levelind
Let us know what you think! Questions and suggestions are welcome anytime.
Echoes & Fragments by longzijun
Dreamspell by icebergslim
Half Life 2 by Asim Khan
PLEASE NOTE :
Linken is completely free to play, some in-game items such as power up can be bought as in-app purchases
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
But remember: if any bee touchs him or his web tread, that will decrease his energy, and Pete will be kicked off the garden!!!
It's a sweet deal!
The paid version has no publicity and a lot more levels.
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$4.99
With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty, Industrial Revolution and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner!
Already a fan?
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net
All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
- Internet access: Google Play services leaderboards
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
★★★★★ - “Bag It! feels like another App Store classic waiting to happen” – APPSPY
★★★★½ - “It's rare to find a puzzle game that feels so fresh but also so obvious... an absolute blast.” – TOUCHARCADE
❤ Top 10 Game App of 2011! - Entertainment Weekly
❤ Gaming App of the Day! - Kotaku
❤ Mobile Game of the Week! - G4TV
YOUR GROCERIES BROUGHT TO LIFE!
Millions of players worldwide have already discovered the fun, challenging, family-friendly, grocery bagging puzzle game Bag It! -- come see what all the fuss is about!
Heavy, sturdy items on the bottom, light and fragile items on the top – seems simple, right? Think again! Bag It! will open your eyes to a whole new world inside your shopping bag!
HOURS OF FUN & ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
✔ 100+ unique levels! Try to get 3 stars and both medals for each - master them all!
✔ Standard, Rampage, and Puzzle modes!
✔ Seedy's Booty - an all new matching challenge mode! Collect coins, buy power-ups, and see if you can best your Facebook friends!
✔ 3 endless modes - Ultimate Bagger, Endless Rampage, and Power Surge!
✔ Over 30 achievements to earn!
✔ Your grocery characters come to life - it's like "Tetris meets Toy Story"!
✔ Unique grocery combos - try to find them all!
✔ Custom tailored translations in 7 languages!
Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and share it all. We promise to get back to you personally. Seriously!
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable
“✭✭✭✭✭” ~ TouchArcade, Gamezebo, SlideToPlay, 148Apps, GameSaku, AppStorm and more
DESIGNED FOR AGES 2 TO 222
The goal of Hundreds: Grow at least 100 points between the circles in each puzzle. Circles turn red and volatile while being grown and if they collide, it's game over. It's that easy.
UNWIND YOUR MIND
⦿ Over 100 unique puzzles - no filler!
⦿ Elegant, minimalist graphics
⦿ Mesmerizing original soundtrack
Hundreds is optimized for both tablets and phones. You'll need quick fingers and a device that supports at least 5 simultaneous touches.
“This is a game that challenges your brain and your fingertips... and, so far, the best new game of the young new year.” ~ The New York Times
“For a video game, this is nearly unprecedented—and a more complex accomplishment than it seems.” ~ The Atlantic
“A stylish-yet-minimal puzzle game... It's hard to explain, but genuinely hypnotic to play.” ~ The Guardian
“Most games on my [mobile] devices fall into the “puzzle” genre, but few of them possess the style and thoughtful design of Hundreds.” ~ Wired
“Hundreds is a well crafted time killer, and like its predecessor Canabalt, impressively crafted, if often frustrating. For those seeking a stylish, challenging puzzle game, it’s worth every penny.” ~ Boing Boing
“Hundreds is every multi-touch puzzle game I ever wanted all at the same time.” ~ Zach Gage - Creator of SpellTower
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
“One of the creepiest and most creative horror games on the App Store.” 4.5/5 - 148Apps
“A masterful execution of minimalist design… play this with headphones, in the dark, alone.” - Indie Game Enthusiast
Trapped in darkness, you must use visualized sound to guide your way through threatening environments. The sounds you create will bounce off obstacles, revealing the shape of the surrounding world. It won't be long before your only way of sensing the world attracts a horrifying evil that devours both sound and souls.
Survive through 80 levels that will make your heart race and leave you with an irrational fear of red lines. A foreboding soundscape, best experienced with headphones, sets the tone for your journey. Explore, solve puzzles, and most importantly - stay alive.
No advertisements, no in-app purchases.
* This game relies on the visualization of sound and cannot be played with audio only. It is not recommended for blind players.
Vote for us on Steam Greenlight!
NEW Planet Mode & NEW Content!
Watch Your World Come Alive as You Play!
NOW Available in 13 Languages
BE A GOD AND CREATE A NEW UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
-New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode.
Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
Challenge other gamers in pursuit of highscore.
See also original Quadris game: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kidga.quadris
And Pentas game:
In case of any issues, please, mail to email@example.com
Quell is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
This free version is supported by adverts.
"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" – Eurogamer
"Gaming App of the Day" – Kotaku
"Beautifully relaxing" – AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" – Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it" – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
Fall in love with Quell today...
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)