WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2:
* Pinch-to-zoom (small screen friendly)
* Supports both Phones and Tablets
* Better Graphics
* Cloud Save
!! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the "Lost Save" functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game).
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
***If you bought Machinarium before March 1st 2013 and want to re-download it now, please find it in your purchased apps history list - the old app is still available for you. We are sorry, we had to republish the game to get it under our control (the old version was published by Hothead Games).***
Challenge other gamers in pursuit of highscore.
See also original Quadris game: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kidga.quadris
And Pentas game:
In case of any issues, please, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Create whole new look for a classic game: colorful GUI, lovely sound within minimalist style. Enjoy it!
choi game free line ball color play board player choice turn score strategy puzzle android animation graphics brain line98 line 98 ban chuan, bản chuẩn, line98 classic, giải trí, free
Challenge other gamers in pursuit of highscore.
See also original Pentas game: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kidga.pentas
And Quadris game:
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Connect each elemental cube to the matching cube with their unique element stream
to complete the puzzle in each environ. But be careful not to cross the streams!
***** FEATURES & CONTENT *****
- 10 Different Cube Worlds - FREE!
- 40 environs (levels) in every Cube World - FREE!
- Collect stars to unlock new worlds - FREE!
- Complete an environ with speed and accuracy to be awarded the most stars
- Replay environs to improve your *** STAR RATING ***
- Review your achievements / progress for each environ on every world
- Additional Cube Worlds available to buy (COMING SOON!)
- Or try your luck in the Speed Rounds
- Complete the most environs possible in the time allowed
- Compete against your friends
- Play all your favorite worlds against the clock
- Effortless and slick touch screen game play
- Fun animations and sound effects
- Fresh, clear and vibrant graphics
- Vivid and exciting UI
You have a limited number of brushstrokes and paint to mix, draw and finally solve that puzzling canvases.
Draw strokes between points of the same color. Beware though, as some colors react differently when mixed!
You will also find mysterious secret paintings with mind-blowing mixing rules that you will have to discover by yourself!
And while you restore all the paintings in your galleries, learn more about the story of Victor Ninot!
Music & Audio by Kevin Regamey of http://powerupaudio.com/.
What people are saying...
"Hey this is rather fun"
"i'd play this over angry birds any day"
"seems to work on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus"
"I do like your game^^"
"I like it! Cool idea"
"It seems to work on my Nexus 4, too" - Andy Moore
A simple game designed to disconnect from everything and relax for a couple of minutes.
Created by a single person (helped by a composer) in just a month as part of the Ludum Dare 2013 October Challenge.
NOTE: The UI will be upgraded in the future.
نأمل أن تحب الألغاز بانوراما دلفين لدينا!
هذا هو اللغز بانوراما صور رائعة يمكن للجميع أن مثل. يبدأ تحسين مهاراتك اللغز ونرى ما حققناه لك.
يمكنك تجربة بانوراما الألغاز بطريقة جديدة. الألغاز لدينا الدلافين الجميلة. يتم تغيير الصورة من الدلفين في اللغز. عملك هو تحريك القطع اللغز معا مرة أخرى ويحل اللغز الدلفين! ثم يمكنك إلقاء نظرة على الصور من الدلافين.
نأمل لك مثل الدلافين لنا اللغز لعبة! بانوراما الألغاز التي نتخذها أن العالم كله يمكن أن تضطلع به!
Bu gezegende yunus severler için en iyi bulmaca!Yunus görmek için fotoğraf yapboz bulmaca çözün. Çocuklar ve yetişkinler için mükemmel bir bilmecenin oyunu oynamak için. Yunus bilmecenin çözebilir bakın.
Size bizim yunus yapboz bulmacalar gibi umut!
Bu, herkes gibi fantastik bir fotoğraf bilmecenin. Bilmecenin becerilerini geliştirmek başlayın ve sizin için ne yaptık.
Yapboz bulmacalar yeni bir şekilde yaşayabilirsiniz. Bulmaca güzel yunuslar var. Yunusun fotoğrafı bir bulmaca dönüştü. Sizin işiniz, tekrar bir araya bilmecenin parçaları taşımak ve yunus bulmaca çözmek! O zaman yunusların fotoğraflara bakabilirsiniz.
Size bizim yunuslar bilmecenin oyunu gibi umut! Biz bütün dünya oynayabileceğini yapboz bulmacalar olun!
This is the best puzzle for dolphin lovers on the planet! Solve the photo jigsaw puzzle to see the dolphin. A perfect jigsaw puzzle game to play for kids and adults. See if you can solve the dolphin jigsaw puzzle.
We hope that you like our dolphin jigsaw puzzles!
This is a fantastic photo jigsaw puzzle that everyone can like. Begin improving your jigsaw puzzle skills and see what we have made for you.
You can experience jigsaw puzzles in a new way. Our puzzles have beautiful dolphins. The photo of the dolphin is changed into a puzzle. Your job is to move the jigsaw puzzle pieces back together and solve the dolphin puzzle! Then you can look at the photos of the dolphins.
We hope you like our dolphins jigsaw puzzle game! We make jigsaw puzzles that the whole world can play!
A pure indie - 3D maze based game. Ads-free and always will be! (not even a single one!)
Conquer your way through the colorful mazes built in Bally by rolling between London like street levels.
Your task is to find the Golden and Holy Cup and consume its special power!
14 Thrilling levels + 3, small to huge, mazes and one extra secret level just for fun!
Collect the Emerald Crystals to unlock more levels and advance in game!
Obtain keys too and use them on the locks to activate different actions within the game.
Remember, the Holy Cup is out there, and you better find a way to it!
Use your finger to rotate the camera and get the best views on Bally! Nothing will block your view - the see-through walls feature is here !
The game was made completely by me, using love instead of money.
My dream is to become a popular game programmer and designer and I hope that through your feedback and support I will be able to learn how to make games even more enjoyable!
Thanks for any kind of help!
The game was first released on 28/09/2013.
With over 360 puzzles spread over 30 chapters, this game is sure to pull you in.
Best played with friends and family together. You will rediscover the delight and joy in solving puzzles together - huddled around a small screen for hours together with mesmerizing music.
In the beginning, human beings communicated only using symbols.
Language complicated things. Suddenly, there were many words to describe the same idea.
Think attempts to slowly teach the player to think visually and uses these learnings to construct more complicated ideas further into the game. Can you take a look at a bunch of images and figure out what ideas we are trying to communicate?
The game uses a smart, contextually aware hint system and AI which will guide you to the correct answer - instead of just opening out few letters on the keyboard as most other games do. You will find yourself having delightful conversations with the game and trying out various combinations - just to elicit a response from the AI.
To complement the beautiful visuals, the game features music by award winning composer Jim Guthrie (Indie Game the Movie and Sword & Sorcery).
With over 360 puzzles spread over 30 chapters, this game is sure to pull you in.
Best played with friends and family together. You will rediscover the delight and joy in solving puzzles together - huddled around a small screen for hours together.
A product of love from the proud stables of June Software Inc.
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
5/5 - PocketTactics
Leftfield Collection Official Selection at Rezzed Show 2013
Indie Games Arcade Official Selection at Eurogamer Expo 2013
WARNING : Compatibility issues with Xperia Devices.
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
More from developer
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)