Obtain lawn bid estimates for customers with the Lawn Cost Estimator either by the time it takes to mow and trim the lawn or by using the size calculator. This app takes the worry about bidding to high or low on at a mowing site. This will allow the user to accurately assess what he or she needs to charge in order to maximize profits.
The new area calculator using GPS in the phone or by clicking and adding markers onto to Google maps page. Allows the user to accurately asses the size of the property they want to bid on. From there the formula can be used to find an accurate bid for the customer.
This app also allows the user to have save away their company information to eliminate the tedious typing. All the user will need to do is type the time it will take to mow and trim the lawn, and the miles to the destination, and wala a estimate is provided.
Other features include a bid price estimator based on the size and number of obstacles in the lawn. The estimate is then calculated based on speed, and size of your mower, to accurately find the amount of time it takes to mow the lawn.
This app is great for a first time landscaper or a seasoned veteran.
Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for waste, spillage, over-excavation, settlement, spreading of forms, loss of entrained air or any other changes in volume.
Individual calculators for:
• Concrete Slab Calculator
• Concrete Footing Calculator
• Concrete Wall Calculator
• Concrete Steps Calculator
• Concrete Curb Calculator
• Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
• Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
• Concrete Block Fill Calculator
• Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
Chaney Enterprises, LLC, is your One Stop Shop™ for construction materials and supplies. Serving Maryland since 1962, we pride ourselves on outstanding people providing quality products through superior service. At Chaney Enterprises, we strive to provide superior, top-quality products as we employ a combination of land management and environmentally friendly practices unsurpassed in the industry.
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.
-A Mow Time Calculator
-How many pavers you need to cover a area and calculate the project cost
-How many plants you need to cover a area and the total project cost
-How far space plants to cover a certain area when the number of plants you have and the area is entered.
-How many yards of material (ex mulch) you need to buy to cover a area and cost
-How many bricks you need to build a wall and cost
-Equipment cost per hour
-a Bidding tool
Keywords : Landscaper pavers mulch bricks lawn mower plants land material stone
- Standard calculator look and feel to calculate Length, Area, and Volume by enter feet, inch and fraction.
- Input can be feet & inch (e.g. 2'6 1/2"), just inch (e.g. 5 3/4"), decimal feet (e.g 3.75 ft), or decimal inch (e.g 2.25") in the same calculation.
- Convert values between different units with the dimension.
- Convert feet and inches between decimal value and feet inch fraction format.
- Supported units: Feet, Inch, Yards, Meter, CM, MM, and Board Foot.
- It's easy to calculate lumber's linear board foot usage by enter the lumber's width, length, depth, and quantity, then convert to Board Foot unit.
- Function keys: Square, Square Root, Percent, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, Pythagorean Theorem and PI keys.
- Angle can be entered as Degree or Radian.
- With Percent key, it's easy to calculate the material waste.
- With Pythagorean Theorem key, just need two clicks to calculate hypotenuse of Right Triangle; no more need use with Square or Square Root keys.
- With the sin, cos, and tan keys, you can calculate distance with angle.
- Support M+ and M- memory keys to recall saved values.
- Calculate the Materials needed base on Length, Area, and Volume.
- User can customize the materials coverage to calculate the same category materials base on the needed.
- Supported material calculation: Concrete, Fence Post and boards, Gravel, Paint, Plywood, Roof Shingles, and Wall Studs.
- Built-in on-line user guide (Internet access required).
- Provide Haptic feedback (can turn off).
- Paperless tape feature.
User can request on-line user guide from the developer before purchase the app.
User may send additional material calculation request to the developer by providing the calculation logic, developer will review and may add into the app in next update.
Add sin, cos, and tan keys under shifted mode.
Angle value can be entered as degree or radian.
Add configured setting to not shown FT or IN unit at the end when the value displays in Feet Inch format (per user requested).
1. Screen (for small object)
2. Camera (for short distance)
3. GPS/Network (for long distance)
A) How to measure using Screen:-
1. Put the object on your phone's screen
2. Drag the button to start measurement
B) How to measure distance using Camera:-
1. Hold up your phone in Landscape orientation and estimate the phone's distance from ground.
2. Then aim the camera at the object which you want to calculate the distance.
3. The target should be at same ground level from where you're standing. If not, you need to do some adjustment.
4. You must aim at the BOTTOM of the object. (Eg: If a building, aim at the bottom of the building. If people, aim at the feet. If a car, aim at the tire)
5. ROTATE the phone when you try to aim the target. DO NOT move the phone UP/DOWN from the phone's height which you have specified earlier.
6. Tap the screen to stop the calculation or re-tap to continue.
C) How to measure distance using GPS/Network:-
1. Get the coordinates when you are at Location A.
2. Then move/walk/drive to Location B and get the second coordinates.
3. When you have the coordinates for both locations, the app will auto calculate the distance.
The app will first try to get the coordinates using GPS. If not available, it will use the Network. Accuracy and speed will depend on the provider.
This app can only act as an estimator or for quick calculation. The accuracy and speed will depend on your phone's sensor, resolution, provider, network connection etc. It will not give you 100% accuracy.
Keywords: distance, measure, ruler, tape, calculator, gps, camera, screen
The Sarjeant Company proudly presents the official Sarjeant Company Concrete& Aggregate Calculator mobile app to be used to easily and quickly estimate the volume of concrete or the volume/weight of many different types of aggregate you will need for your project.
Increase the efficiency of your materials ordering right on your job site or anywhere you happen to be with your Android device, and when you’re ready to order our expert dispatchers will help ensure you get what you need, when you need it.
Designed for the Canadian contractor with both metric and imperial units of measurement, use the Sarjeant Concrete & Aggregate Calculator to determine the estimated concrete required for:
and calculate the weight and/or volume of many varieties of aggregate including:
•Granular “A” (Compacted)
•Granular “B” (Compacted)
•Gravel (Loose, Dry)
•Gravel Pitrun (Sand & Gravel)
•Limestone (Broken or Crushed)
•Crushed Concrete (Compacted)
•Crushed Concrete (Loose)
•Sand (Dry, Loose)
•Sand (Slightly Damp)
•Sand (Wet, Packed)
•Sand & Gravel (Dry)
•Sand & Gravel (Wet)
•Mark (Wet, Excavated)
•Clay (Dry, Excavated)
•Clay (Wet, Excavated)
•Clay (Dry, Lumps)
•Clay (Wet, Lumps)
•Clay (Compact, Natural Bed)
•Earth (Loam, Dry, Excavated)
•Earth (Loam, Moist, Excavated)
•Earth (Loam, Wet, Excavated)
•Earth (Soft Loose Mud)
Since 1889 The Sarjeant Company, headquartered in Barrie, Ontario, has been serving Simcoe County and Muskoka with all of its concrete and aggregates, asphalt, fuel and heating and cooling needs. Sarjeants possesses strong community values that have seen it donate over $1million to many institutions including Barrie’s Royal Victoria Hospital, Lakehead University (Orillia Campus), Georgann College and Gilda’s Club.
For more information on The Sarjeant Company please visit www.sarjeants.com.