Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Use your mobile phone to identify music you hear on the radio, download songs, view related YouTube videos, read artist biographies, and so much more!
♫ Music Recognition - Hold your phone up to music you hear and MusicID will tell you what song is playing—can even identify when switching between apps! Using a sophisticated music-fingerprinting algorithm MusicID can identify millions of songs with new songs added daily!
♫ Powerful Search - Find your favorite songs by searching MusicID’s comprehensive music database “Powered by Gracenote”. Search for songs by artist name or song title.
♫ Bio, Recommendations, YouTube Videos - MusicID automatically finds related content to songs it discovers. View artist bios, similar songs, related YouTube videos, downloads, and more!
♫ Multiple Languages - MusicID is available in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek and Japanese
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
· Ad free experience
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Essential App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
If you love the famously fast music recognition in the SoundHound App, you're also going to love Hound: now you can just say the name of a song or band you already know to get instant gratification:
♪ Song previews and full length videos
♪ Artist top songs, tour dates, and bios
♪ Instant sharing to Twitter and Facebook
Hound will revolutionize the way you search for music. No need to type or tap, just hound it. It's easy:
- Tap the Hound button.
- Speak immediately and clearly, into your phone’s microphone. You can say a song and artist like "Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars." Or you can just say a band's name or a song title: "Mumford & Sons" or "Fall for You."
- After speaking, tap the Hound button again.
- (Power user tip for even faster response: you can also press and hold the Hound button, speak, and then release the button.)
Hound can be your "wow" voice search app:
- When your best friend or favorite DJ tells you about a band and you need to know more: just say the band's name to get their tour dates and bio, or say a song's name to grab those lyrics you missed or buy the track.
- When you need instant sharing to Facebook or Twitter: just say the name of a band or song then tap the big "share" button.
Thank you for downloading and using Hound, a free, ad-supported app. We are growing our database daily and we love feedback. If we don't seem to have a song or artist you're looking for, or if you have any other suggestions, please let us know through email at email@example.com.
How can you look for a song when you only know the melody?
What will you do when you hear a good music but you do not know the name of the song?
“MusicRadar” can apply music to search music and search the song which is playing or humming for you. You can enjoy the beauty of music with only a few seconds!
Fastest identification: It can identify the music which is playing in one second fastest.
Largest music library: It has the largest global music library and it can support thousands levels of songs.
Highest identification rate: Song identification accuracy is No. 1 internationally. It was awarded MIREX in 2012.
Identifying song during listening to it: When you have recorded a piece of music which is playing, you can search the song in a few seconds.
Humming search: You can find the song when you hum or sing the melody so that you can grasp good melody instantly.
Personalized recommendation: It applies intelligent algorithm to recommend similar songs and singers and helps you find beckoning and good music.
Music play: You can directly listen to searched music on-line for 30 seconds.
Songs sharing: You can share your searched songs on Sina Microblog, FaceBook and Twitter.
Shocking experience: Brand new music experience, music moving, heart beating.
Customer service QQ: 2262112907
Official website: www.doreso.com
Sina Microblog: http://weibo.com/doreso125
Tencent Microblog: http://t.qq.com/doreso125
Looking for song; searching song; finding music; song identification; music identification; DoReSo; music recommendation; music; recorder; voice recorder; recording;
doreso ,music recognition,song,singing,identify,recognize,track,media,name tune,hum,humming
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
With Song IDentify, you can start your favourite music recognition app on your smartphone directly from your SmartWatch!
Your can use Song IDentify with most of music recognition apps :
- Shazam & Shazam Encore
- Google Now
This extension supports Sony SmartWatch & SmartWatch2.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
▷ Internet Radio brings you thousands of great stations to listen to: browse by genre or let us recommend ones that match your taste
▷ Music ID identifies your songs, even those without valid tags, and lets you clean up their tags and album art
▷ Displays lyrics for millions of songs
▷ Mood Player creates custom listening sessions--like Pandora for your music!
▷ Graphic equalizer for MP3, AAC/M4A and OGG files
▷ Automatically saves playlists and lets you restore deleted ones
▷ Folder browser lets you access your media collection by storage folders
▷ Tag editor for most file types
▷ Discover new music with spot-on recommendations
▷ Lock-screen widget to control player while phone is locked
▷ Sleep timer
▷ Automatically downloads missing album art
▷ Home-screen widgets with album art
▷ Batch playlist editing
▷ Genre and video browsing
What is the amazing song now playing on your car radio? Use your SoundHound to easily tag music and so keep focused on the road!
With SoundHound launcher, you can start SoundHound tagging on your smartphone directly from your SmartWatch!
This extension supports Sony SmartWatch2 & SmartWatch.
You must install SoundHound on your smartphone.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
Sound Search for DashClock is an extension for DashClock Widget.
Quickly search for the song you are currently hearing using this extension for DashClock.
Google Sound Search (have to manually select music mode)SoundHound and SoundHound ∞Shazam and Shazam EncoreTrackIDmusiXmatch
Sound Search for DashClock requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
INTRODUCING LYRIC ART
Create Lyric Art with your photos and lyrics
Let lyrics tell a great story for you!
* Listen to any music with scrolling lyrics
* Design & share images with lyrics to Facebook and Twitter
* Get lyrics instantly translated into 40+ languages
* Share Photos from your gallery with lyrics
* Free, unlimited SongID with synced lyrics
* Discover new music – Visit community to see what lyrics and music are
* See all the most popular photos and Lyric Art
* View and edit detailed tag info for artists, albums and songs
* Create, manage, and edit playlists
* Supports installation to SD card. Please note that due to restrictions
within the Android OS, the widget will be disabled when the app is on the
* Sync lyrics, flag lyrics, and get the lyrics to sing along to in your favorite
* TuneWiki Pro is ads free for Android phones. Available now in Google
With this Last.fm scrobbler you can finally also scrobble radio or television stations or from vinyl and fill your Last.fm profile with the played songs.
This scrobbler for Last.fm uses the Gracenote™ music identification service requiring an Internet connection. Scrobblr also works when there is no Internet connection available or the mobile data usage in the settings of Scrobblr are disabled to save network traffic, Scrobblr simply stores the fingerprints on your device in order to send them to Last.fm later. Even a long vacation abroad is not a problem.
Scrobblr is also very economical with battery power, it can be disabled at any time and disables itself automatically when no music was played for some time.
Are you tired of wrong songtitles, missing or bad quality albumcoverarts of your Mp3s - then this application is the solution! It automatically tags your Mp3s by analyzing the files (no need for annoying typing) and adds high quality albumcoverarts to the songs.
This application serves perfectly for organizing your music library.
If you're not getting the expected results (tags are completely wrong) make sure your audio files are encoded with a sampling rate of 44100 Hz (CD quality). You can do this with my other free application:
Just select the files choose audio only, mp3 or m4a, a sampling rate of 44100 Hz and convert the files.
Gracenote MusicID® (www.gracenote.com) is used for music recognition.
Note: Currently on some phones and music player applications you need to reeboot that the changes in the Mp3tags become visible.
With even more choices today between iTunes, social networks, and your old MP3s, organizing and remembering all your favorite music has become a task more daunting than in the past. As your music collection continues to grow, how can we make it super-easy to navigate your expansive music collection?
HABU is here to help solve that problem…
• Analyze and navigate a highly personalized mood map of your music library.
• Generate mood-based playlists powered by Gracenote, the largest and most comprehensive global database of music information in the world.
• Discover new music based on songs from your music library.
• Play music that fits your mood---100 granular moods and 25 grouped moods organize your music by characteristics such as Sensual, Peaceful, Cool, and Rowdy.
• Playback music from iCloud.
• Learn from your music collection. Are you a Happy Energetic person or Somber Melancholy? HABU knows.
• Share your unique mood map and awesome music discoveries on Facebook.
• Enjoy HABU in 10 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional) and Chinese (Simplified).