'MemoryInfo & Swapfilecheck' to find it see my other apps.
This is the most powerful Release ever! Exclusive only here in Play Store!
Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion! A Memory Manager wich make's you life more easy as you think...
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM -RAM only helps-. Convince yourself how right this man had.
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
Should it come to problems please contact me before they write such queries to review forum!
not enough memory? equal to no more! More games to play and run more applications simultaneously! All you have to only increase your memory. And up to 4 GB! Larger memory, instead of using task killer or memory optimizer.
ROEHSOFT Ram Expander is more effective than any other tool of its kind Why? The First find out!
ROEHSOFT RAM expander support via a widget at lightning speed and off of extended memory.
This way you can remove the SD card despite swapfile or deploy via USB.
Also, you can important, elementary the swap kernel parameters even control the effectiveness of extended memory increase.
To gain root access you Linkk this helps any further http://shortfuse.org/.
Just affordable entry level phones often have little Ram, help either here or Task Killer programs continue but one uses a swapfile, which is enough memory available. ROEHSOFT Expander turns your device more easily. Many applications, you can start at the same time and do not have to worry about your Ram.
Extends every Android device up to 4 GB of memory in which it creates a swap file on the SDCARD.
Maximum size of the swap file is architecture requires 4GB!
By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.
Please note! For any damage that may result from the use of this software are not responsible!
Your system is instructed to clean memory, when is half-full, so extra cleaning operations slows down while they are not necessary.
With this app it's easy to adjust memory usage, and improve performance and responsiveness.
What is Swap Memory. When physical memory as known RAM is getting low, then system will used virtual memory. In linux as known as Swap Memory.
This application help you to create swap file, make it active and not active. Give you information about total swap, free
swap and how much swap been used. You don't have to partition your SD Card. Just make sure that your SD Card have a free memory for swap file.
1. Please use SD Card class 10 for better performance.
2. Make Sure you have free memory in your SD Card
Note: Some devices, swapfile will create @ internal storage.
Warning: Swap memory can shorten SD card lifespan.
Renato Oliveira - email@example.com Donate $1 via paypal
You need to install Xposed Framework to use this app. (Don't know what is xpose then search on google)
how to setup Xposed Framework?
Read here XDA thread :-
1) You can Swap Intrenal Memory with External memory (Means now you can receive files direct to your SDcard from bluetooth, also you can download files direct to SDcard )
2.) Get full Access Permission to SDcard on Android Kitkat rom.
For more info read XDA thread here :- http://xdablogs.com/android/swap-internal-external-asus-zenfone/
Unfortunately, some Android devices are not in spite of root privileges in a position to deal with a swapfile, some manufacturers have this disabled kernel side. To find out if your device is compatible with RAMEXPANDER the program requires root privileges, according the Test button gets her device a large set 100Mb swap file is available, then you have to check in 5 minutes to see whether your device is unstable as the Some phones may be the case, unfortunately, the reason lies in the modules that were compiled without swap support from the manufacturer. Test extensively start their programs, after 5 minutes you get successful returns a message on the screen and can optionally install directly SWAPit Ram Expander, which they can then create up to 2.5 GB of RAM.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
This plugin requires:
*An IR blaster on your device.
*The frequency of the signal to transmit.
*The pattern of the signal to transmit.
If your device is a stock HTC One, you can use the learn feature to determine the frequency and pattern.
Any questions, comments or suggestions please write us at: NevansIndustries@gmail.com
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Dutch, Thai, Vietnamese, Polish, Romanian
More languages will be added later.
1. Main Keyboard Includes Numbers
The main keyboard has a row of numbers at the top, which can easily help you input numbers without having to switch keyboards. When you type in passwords, you can just focus on your memory and not on switching inputs..
You can long tap the top-right button to show characters.
2. Main Keyboard Includes Emoji and Emoticon Button
Want to type emoji but have trouble finding them? We’ve got you covered. There is an obvious button on the main keyboard which brings you emojis on a short tap and emoticons on a long tap.
Bring some color to your communication!
3. Easily Type Emoji
Emoji is supported on every platform, use emoji to make your senences more attractice.
Super stars like emoji too!
P.S.: We only show emoji which are already on your system
4. Plenty of Cute Emoticons
Never used emoticons before? Why not give it a try! It’s magical when some symbols give a meaning which can’t be expressed in words.
Emoticons are the easiest way to be cute so quickly!! o‿≖✧
- Fresh UI design
- Flexible full keyboard input
- Numbers on top for easy access when entering passwords
- Emoji on the main keyboard
- Plenty of cute emoticons
- Adaptive input - intelligent and smart!
- Intuitive character layout, one tap to see all!
- Easily switch between keyboard layouts without getting lost
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question. We’d love to get your opinions~
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
****This app is not a standalone app and does not function by itself. It is an add on for Tablet Talk. It requires Tablet Talk and either Tasker or Locale.****
Incorporate Tablet Talk into your Tasker or Locale profiles using this plugin. It provides actions so you can, for example, activate Tablet Talk in Bluetooth mode when docked in your car, then switch back to Wi-Fi mode when you get home or are tethered with your phone. The plugin also provides conditions so you can set actions depending on Tablet Talk's state, such as silence your phone when connected with the tablet.
If you have previously enabled any of Tablet Talk's built-in automatic settings, remember to disable them before switching to Tasker/Locale profiles.
This plugin is slightly updated from the 2012 version which has been available for download through a Dropbox link. Future updates will be released here.
Tasker and Locale are separate applications and are not associated with Tablet Talk in any way.
This is not a regular keyboard, in fact it doesn't have keys! This keyboard acts as a plugin for applications like Tasker, Locale and any other compatible with their plugin format.
Sometimes you want to have an action to input some text in a 3rd party app using Tasker, but that app doesn't provide share intents so you have to resort to the good ol' typing method. Until now the only way of typing or pasting text in such apps was through the "Type" action or, if you are root, you could make a "Run shell" action with an "input text" command, but they both have problems:
- Type : is slow and can't handle special characters.
- Run shell, input text: it's faster, but it doesn't accept spaces, so you have to split sentences and go around that.
But here is were Ctrl-V comes into action: as long as this keyboard is active and a text box is selected you can issue commands to it through the plugin settings or even using intents (i.e. through adb) that will make your text appear in any open application. And all that without the speed issues and other limitations; you can type whatever you want, any character, any language, even use Tasker variables!
When you use this app together with other plugins such as "Secure settings" or "Keyboard Swap for Tasker" (they need root access), you can even make it fully automated. Here it is a summarized example of something that could be accomplished in a task that was tedious before; sending a message to a contact in WhatsApp:
1) Secure settings -> Switch keyboard to Ctrl-V
2) Open the conversation with a given contact.
3) Wait a couple of seconds (to make sure app is fully loaded)
4) Ctrl-V -> Input text: "Hey, can we talk later? I'm busy now ;)"
5) Secure settings -> Switch back to default keyboard
That means that you could do more complex things, like typing some text on your computer and getting it delivered in your phone.
Although Tasker is not required for this app, it's recommended. You can also control it by delivering broadcast intents while the keyboard is active. This option could be useful for example while debugging an app that requires a lot of user input, adb could be used in this case. This is the information you'll need for the broadcast:
- Intent action: net.zhdev.ctrlvkeyboard.ACTION_PASTE_TEXT
- String extra: net.zhdev.ctrlvkeyboard.EXTRA_TEXT
- Boolean extra: net.zhdev.ctrlvkeyboard.EXTRA_END_WITH_ACTION (optional, defaults to false, see the screenshots for an explanation)
This app is in no way associated with Tasker nor its creator endorses it.
The source code for the application can be found at: https://github.com/ZhDev/CtrlVKeyboard
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
✭ New: LIFX Beta Cloud Api Support! ✭
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs (and now also your LIFX bulbs!) to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following hue commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
Hue Note: For the Hue lights the app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a restriction in the Hue API.
For your LIFX lights you can use the following commands:
LIFX Note: The LIFX cloud API is currently in beta, changes to this API could break (some) functionality.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
This plugin uses the proper Dropbox API, so it doesn't need to store your password, just an access token!
For Tasker users (like myself!) this support variable substitution in the path name, so you can for example, select the file to upload based on the date.
Don't hesitate to comment on the app with suggestions!
BUT, I'm back! Expect new versions, with new ROM support soon! **
NEW AND UPDATED!
Ever want to change that "Verizon Wireless" banner you see every day? Now you can!
Message length is dependent on your ROM version
Now compatible with the new version of MetaMorph!
Featuring LARGE ERI mode, for messages up to 32 characters long!
See website for compatibility info!
### TEMPORARY REDDIT VERIFICATION: camperdave ###