As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 210,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
!!! IF YOU HAVE AN X-SERIES 3.0 ROUTER YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT’S EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE APP. CHECK WWW.SITECOM.COM/MYWIFI/357 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IN COMBINATION WITH A (MODEM) ROUTER YOU CAN USE THE APP RIGHT AWAY. !!!
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The free Sitecom MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to cool and popular features on your Sitecom (modem) router.
As a Sitecom X-series 3.0 (modem) router user you can now monitor, control and connect your home network from the palm of your hand.
Here is what you can do with the Sitecom My WiFi app:
• Access Wi-Fi settings - Access your network name and password. The name of your Wi-Fi network and password can easily be updated from anywhere in your home. It’s also possible to adjust the login of the app. The same login can be used to access the Installation menu (GUI) of your (modem) router via a web browser.
• Network status – Easily check if your Sitecom (modem) router is connected to the internet. View details about your (modem) router such as the product code, product name, firmware version and more. Real-time connection information at your fingertips. Plus easily reboot your router.
• Guest access - Friends and family coming over? Easily setup a guest network so that you can offer your friends secure internet access without exposing your network. Guests can connect to the guest network by scanning the QR-code which is generated by the app. An easy way for visitors to get online!
• Firmware updates - Upgrading your (modem) router firmware is now a walk in the park. All you need is your tablet or smartphone and the My WiFi app. Scan for new firmware, receive automatic notifications and easily do firmware upgrades so you can keep your (modem) router up-to-date.
• Sitecom Cloud Security – change your Sitecom Cloud Security settings which offers protection against viruses, phishing, malicious websites (URL blocking) and software vulnerabilities (Exploits) and allows you to block advertisements and website tracking. Activate or deactivate Sitecom Cloud Security features.
• USB-settings – Is your (modem) router equipped with one or more USB-ports? Easily switch between Net USB or Samba Server USB mode. In Net USB mode your USB-port functions as a virtual USB port of one of the computers in your network. Samba Server mode makes file sharing within your home network easy! Get the most out of your USB-ports!
• Set-up wizard for modem routers - Easily set-up your internet connection from the comfort of your couch. The wizard guides you through the necessary steps to configure your internet connection. Up and running in no time without a computer.
To get started with the Sitecom My WiFi app make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to one of the compatible (modem) routers below:
You can find the product code and name on the bottom or your (Modem) Router.
Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device or when you enter a specified location (requires a cell radio and therefore does not work on WiFi-only tablets!). Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
WiFi Automatic is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
A WiFi connection generally uses less power than a mobile data connection, so on your phone, it makes sense to keep the WiFi radio active, whenever a WiFi network is in range
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - is required to start the service again when rebooting your device
The following permissions are required to observe and change the WiFi state:
The following permissions are required to the "turn on WiFi when entering these locations" feature:
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Guest access – An easy way for visitors to get online. Give password-protected Internet access to visiting friends and family while keeping your own information private. No need to remember the guest password, it’s in the app. Simply email the password to your guest and they’ll be online in no time.
Add devices to your network – Quickly connect your computers, gaming consoles, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to your network.
Access Wi-Fi settings – Access your network name and password at anytime from anywhere in your home. If you need your password to add a device manually, quickly access it via your app.
Access router features – Keep your router up-to-date. Check for firmware updates and view details about your router, including model name and number, serial number, firmware version, and more. Plus, easily get a new WAN IP address or reboot your router.
Disclaimer: An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of your router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
• This product will only work with a Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here:http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Requires an active Wi-Fi connection to your Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router.
• Android 2.2.1 or greater
Home networking just got easier. When connected to your home Wi-Fi, use the Cisco Connect Express App to add devices to your network, manage guest access, and change Wi-Fi and router information. Now Linksys E-Series, X-Series and Valet router users can have their real-time network information at their fingertips from anywhere in the home.
You get an automatic access to available WiFi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino WiFi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known WiFi network and make it available to other osmino users, just select "Share" and agree by filling check box.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
This is how we create the use-proven public WiFi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots appear on the map.
There are already nearly 20 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
Did you just get home from work, sit down on the couch to watch some TV, and realize that your media server is not on? Is your media server powered on, but XMBC or PS3MediaServer is not running?
Did you leave your house and realize that you forgot to shut your computer down?
No matter what the scenario, this is the application for you! It provides Wake On LAN (WoL) capability and the ability to remotely execute or remotely launch any binary or script you please! Shortcuts for both Wake On LAN and remote execution are also supported, so waking your computer or running a program is a single tap away! Here's a quick bullet list of features:
* Wake On LAN support to wake up your sleeping server
* One-click access to run any script/binary on your PC
* Multiple server support
* Add/Edit/Delete commands to a running server from the Android app
* Wake On LAN shortcut support
* Script/binary shortcut support
* Dark/light holo theme support
* Android Backup Service to back up your server settings automatically
* Wake up/shutdown/suspend your computer from your phone!
* Startup/shutdown media servers (XBMC, PS3MediaServer, etc) remotely!
* Control remote audio (Play/Pause, Stop, Load Playlists, etc)
The possibilities are endless!
NOTE: This app requires running a server-side component on the machine(s) you want to control. The server app is written and Java and will support Windows/Linux/Mac, or anything else that runs Java. Download the server app as a zip file here (http://goo.gl/QTA6S) or in tgz format here (http://goo.gl/T0f20). When you extract the archive, it contains 3 files: a README.txt, RemoteExecutorServer.ini, and RemoteExecutorServer.jar. Configure your commands in the ini, and then run the server with 'java -jar RemoteExecutorServer.jar'. For more information, please view the wiki here: http://goo.gl/C18fAa
This is very useful when developing any socket based tool. It allows for quick testing of socket listeners and servers, without having to write your own app for specialized traffic testing.
Sitting at your kitchen table wanting to listen to some tunes and realize that your music server is fast asleep?
Whatever the reason for needing to wake up a sleeping computer, this is the app for you! This app allows you to send magic packets (wake on LAN packets) to sleeping computers to let them know it's time to wake up!
You can save multiple computers (or other internet connected devices) as targets, so they can be awoken with minimal movement - just a single press!
Shortcuts can even be created on your home screen for specific computers, allowing you to wake up your computers without looking away from that beautiful weather widget!
This app requires that wake on LAN is enabled for your device.
It uses a Cards UI and is Holo themed, so it fits perfectly with Android 4+.
For those asking for Tasker integration: This can be accomplished with the use of AutoShortcut, a Tasker plugin. Just install it and select Wake On Lan ICS+, then setup your shortcut.
If you use this app, please leave honest feedback in the form of a review! If you have issues with the app, please contact me first via email, and I will try to help you resolve the issue.
WakeOnLan allows you send send WoL packets to computers/devices on the same network. It allows for saving devices so you can send subsequent WoL packets with 2 taps (1 to open the app, 1 to send WoL packet).