As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786, E5573
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
E5186, E5170, B310, B315s
WS318, WSR20, WS331a, WS331b, WS330, WS880, WS326, WS328, Honor Cube(WS860), WS831
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
• Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
• Media Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html. To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
• This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Android 2.2 and greater
This app has been widely tested with a variety of devices and routers to help ensure you have a good experience. If you encounter any major issues, please provide as much detail as you can in your feedback to help with investigation. Your mobile device model, OS version, router model, and the error message you are seeing are all important. Rebooting your mobile device and router are also good troubleshooting steps.
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2015 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://www.linksys.com/us/support-article?articleNum=156266
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
- WLR-8100 Wi-Fi Router X8 AC1750
- WLR-7100 Wi-Fi Router X7 AC1200
- WLR-6100 Wi-Fi Router X6 N900
- WLR-5100 v1001 / v1002 Wi-Fi Router X5 N600
- WLR-4100 v1001 / v1002 Wi-Fi Router X4 N300
- WLR-3100 v2002 / v2003 Wi-Fi Router X3 N300
* Compatible routers need to be upgraded with the latest firmware to use the app. Go to www.sitecomlearningcentre.com to find detailed instructions for your device.
Compatible modem routers
- WLM-7600 VDSL2/ADSL Wi-Fi Modem Router AC1600
- WLM-6600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X6 N900
- WLM-5600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X5 N600
- WLM-4601 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4 N300
- WLM-4600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4 N300
- WLM-3600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X3 N300
- WLM-3610B Wi-Fi Modem Router X3 N300
- WLM-2601 Wi-Fi Modem Router N300
- WLM-2600 Wi-Fi Modem Router N300
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to your Sitecom (modem) router.
- Wi-Fi Settings: Easily customize your Wi-Fi names and passwords.
- Guest network settings: Turn on the guest network and customize names and passwords.
- Share Wi-Fi password: Easily share Wi-Fi passwords via QR-codes.
- Wi-Fi Analyzer: Check the quality of the Wi-Fi connection between the router and your phone.
- Network map: See how many devices are connected to your router and get the device info.
- Firmware updates: Receive push notifications and update the firmware from the app.
- Update login password: Change your login password for the app / browser-based settings menu (GUI).
- Reboot: Reboot the (modem) router from the comfort of your couch.
- Connection status: Run a connection test and get feedback right away.
- USB settings: Easily switch between Net-USB or Samba Server mode of your USB ports.
- Cloud Security: Turn the online virus protection on or off and activate or deactivate features.
- Setup Wizard - Modem routers only: Setup your internet connection with the setup wizard
- Expert mode - Routers only: Enter the expert mode to get access to the full Router GUI.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
This is very useful when developing any socket based tool. It allows for quick testing of socket listeners and servers, without having to write your own app for specialized traffic testing.
Did you just get home from work, sit down on the couch to watch some TV, and realize that your media server is not on? Is your media server powered on, but XMBC or PS3MediaServer is not running?
Did you leave your house and realize that you forgot to shut your computer down?
No matter what the scenario, this is the application for you! It provides Wake On LAN (WoL) capability and the ability to remotely execute or remotely launch any binary or script you please! Shortcuts for both Wake On LAN and remote execution are also supported, so waking your computer or running a program is a single tap away! Here's a quick bullet list of features:
* Wake On LAN support to wake up your sleeping server
* One-click access to run any script/binary on your PC
* Multiple server support
* Add/Edit/Delete commands to a running server from the Android app
* Wake On LAN shortcut support
* Script/binary shortcut support
* Dark/light holo theme support
* Android Backup Service to back up your server settings automatically
* Wake up/shutdown/suspend your computer from your phone!
* Startup/shutdown media servers (XBMC, PS3MediaServer, etc) remotely!
* Control remote audio (Play/Pause, Stop, Load Playlists, etc)
The possibilities are endless!
NOTE: This app requires running a server-side component on the machine(s) you want to control. The server app is written and Java and will support Windows/Linux/Mac, or anything else that runs Java. Download the server app as a zip file here (http://goo.gl/QTA6S) or in tgz format here (http://goo.gl/T0f20). When you extract the archive, it contains 3 files: a README.txt, RemoteExecutorServer.ini, and RemoteExecutorServer.jar. Configure your commands in the ini, and then run the server with 'java -jar RemoteExecutorServer.jar'. For more information, please view the wiki here: http://goo.gl/C18fAa
Sitting at your kitchen table wanting to listen to some tunes and realize that your music server is fast asleep?
Whatever the reason for needing to wake up a sleeping computer, this is the app for you! This app allows you to send magic packets (wake on LAN packets) to sleeping computers to let them know it's time to wake up!
You can save multiple computers (or other internet connected devices) as targets, so they can be awoken with minimal movement - just a single press!
Shortcuts can even be created on your home screen for specific computers, allowing you to wake up your computers without looking away from that beautiful weather widget!
This app requires that wake on LAN is enabled for your device.
It uses a Cards UI and is Holo themed, so it fits perfectly with Android 4+.
For those asking for Tasker integration: This can be accomplished with the use of AutoShortcut, a Tasker plugin. Just install it and select Wake On Lan ICS+, then setup your shortcut.
If you use this app, please leave honest feedback in the form of a review! If you have issues with the app, please contact me first via email, and I will try to help you resolve the issue.
WakeOnLan allows you send send WoL packets to computers/devices on the same network. It allows for saving devices so you can send subsequent WoL packets with 2 taps (1 to open the app, 1 to send WoL packet).