☀☀☀ Highly recommended by all users, top selling applications in iPhone & iPad
☀☀☀ Low cost app in App Store
ICD 9 -2013 CM and Procedure cods, is the complete implementation of latest ICD09 Codes with 2013 updates.
An application must for all Physicians, Doctors, Hospitals & Medial Clinics.
☞ Complete offline access to more than 17500 codes
☞ No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
☞ Emailing of any article
☞ Print your bookmarks, code description list
☞ Quick search of any text or content in entire ICD 9 code database.
(Does a very good detail search as per industry norms)
☞ Search highlighting
☞ Very efficient, fast and good performance
☞ Full test screens in Landscape or Portrait mode and navigation at lightning speed
☞ Free updates when ever a code gets modified/updated
☞ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible
keys: icd9, consult, 2012, cpt, medical, code, icd-9, lite, pro, free, hcpcs, terms, insurance, drug, coder, 10, procedure, codes,
Looking for a ICD-9 code? This app is a must for all physicians , Doctors, Hospitals and clinics that need medical diagnosis coding. All ICD-9-CM codes data is available to you at your finger tips? ICD-9 gives you the opportunity to view codes, symptoms, categories, etc used by all healthcare providers
App is already paid for and maintained by us and is absolutely free for our customers as well as others. No annoying ads either. App is designed to work online and offline. You can use it anywhere without eating up your data plan. As codes are updated, your app will show update available.
ICD 10 and ICD 9 Pocket Reference allows you to look up Codes using search terms. If you knew a partial code, you can look up description.
App also allows you to look up cross reference between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
Other features are ability to mark codes that you would want quickly available under Favorites. You can also view recently searched codes.
Get it now!
(We will very much appreciate it, if you take out 2 mins of your time to rate our app)
ICD9-CM puts the complete, latest ICD9-CM on your mobile.
Optimized for Honeycomb , now you can use same app on your android phone and your honeycomb tablet .
The 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes are instantly searchable and also browsable by their traditional categories. Search by code or diagnosis, through the whole ICD9-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
The same features are available for the ICD9-CM procedure codes, too, used primarily for facility billing: search, browse, view long descriptions, and add to your Favorites list.
Features at a glance:
1. Complete 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and 2008 ICD9-CM procedure codes, with all sub codes and all long descriptions: over 21,000 individual codes, instantly accessible?
2. Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions?
3. Browse diagnoses and ICD9-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories?
4. Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.?
5 Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
6 Support google quick search to allow search icd code without even open the application (you need to select ICD 9 CM as seachable item in search menu inside android settings like in application screenshots).
7 Show Mapping to ICD 10 and type of mapping direct or approximate
8 Unlimited number of favorite icd codes can be set .
The complete ICD9-CM 2015 is included. Search by disease, keywords, 'includes', or code. Full-text search is much more extensive than most EMRs and other ICD9 apps, and instant results mean faster clinic flow.
Don't know exactly how to describe the disease? Browse by categories and subcategories.
Star frequently used diagnoses for quick reference, and instantly return to your last-lookup.
Codes can be immediately identified as billable or non-billable (that is, you know when you need to use a more specific code). All data is stored on your device; you do not need Internet access or cellular service to perform lookups.
Exact coding means better reimbursement; ICD9 Consult will save you time and money.
AHIMA’s ICD-10-CM digital flashcard app demonstrates the power of technology to transform learning, energize coding communities and inspire innovative learning and thinking. The first step in mastering ICD-10-CM is to become familiar with the terminology, structure and format of this new code set. The new iTunes ICS-10-CM digital flashcard app allows coding professionals to master ICD-10-CM principles directly from an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The app covers the ICD-10-CM Conventions, General Coding Guidelines, Chapter-Specific Coding Guidelines, and other relevant guidelines.
If you do not want to rummage through the pages of a paper classifier you can use an electronic one, installed on your mobile phone. Easy search will help you to find the necessary section in seconds. A favorites list allows you to highlight the sections that are frequently used during your work in order to make a search even faster.
This program contains a full version of an International classifier of diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9 CM, 2011 release).
// Key Features:
• Table of Drugs and Chemicals
• Index to External Causes
• Index to Procedures
• Tabular List of Procedures
• Section on Morphology of Neoplasms
• Section on Classification of Drugs
• Section on Classification of Industrial Accidents
• List of Three-Digit Categories
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services are the U.S. governmental agencies responsible for overseeing all changes and modifications to the ICD-9-CM.
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Browse by categories and subcategories to clearly drill down to a specific condition. Easily add favorites for later reference.
ICD-10 Pro’s small-sized database is stored locally to your device, so there’s NO NEED FOR PHONE SERVICE OR INTERNET CONNECTION. ICD-10 Pro runs ANYWHERE, regardless of wifi or internet connection.
Simple, fast, and accurate.
Aunque la versión vigente es la décima edición, CIE-10, la CIE-9 se sigue usando en algunos países.
Con esta aplicación podrás acceder rapidamente a una codificación tanto por nombre como por descripción.
Search for codes by code number or keyword. Browse through the code hierarchy. Add codes to your custom bookmark list. Free automatic updates. Free download.
Internet Connection Required. Offline support coming soon.
From www.FindACode.com, the leading website for fast, accurate, and up-to-date medical coding and billing information.
-One step ICD-10 conversion
-View detailed description against each ICD-10 code
-View all available ICD-10 alternatives against each ICD-9 code
This is the Ad-Supported version. The paid version is at:
Full catalog of 2011 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and procedure codes. All 23,000+ codes can be instantly searched by code, primary or secondary terminology (search is updated as you type), or browsed by their hierarchical structure by tapping on a code category. Add any code or category to favorites, or pin any entry to the top of your screen for instant reference (great for dealing with code-first or additional-code scenarios, or just keeping notes on the screen).
In addition, ICD-9 Complete contains full code notes, code-first, additional codes, additional digit notes, includes, and excludes -- all color coded for instant recognition.
1. Complete database of 2011 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and procedure codes, fully browsable by hierarchy.
2. Ever-present search bar instantly updates entries as you type. Entries can be search by code number, primary, and secondary terminology. Browse to any code directory to narrow search results.
3. Fully expandable notes, code-first, code additional, includes, and excludes, all color-coded for instant recognition.
4. Icons for each entry that distinguishes code categories from specific codes.
5. Add any code as a favorite to instantly come back to it.
6. Pin any item (including notes, includes, excludes, etc) to the top of the screen for instant reference.
7. Notes can be collapsed and expanded. Full notes including chapter headings, additional digit clarifications, data tables, and more.
8. Font size settings allow for small, medium, or large text for a variety of devices and visual acuity.
9. Complete help file, including icon legend.
- 14 MB of free space
- Android OS 1.6 or higher
Android best and fastest ICD-10 reference!
If you practice or code in the United States, this is the reference you'll need!
Quickly and easily reference and share ICD-10-CM diagnoses by either code or description.
Includes themes, tagging as favorites, and ability to share referenced codes by SMS and email.
Part of the Amber Mobile Medical Suite.