The complete ICD9-CM 2014 is included. Search by disease, keywords, 'includes', or code. Full-text search is much more extensive than most EMRs and other ICD9 apps, and instant results mean faster clinic flow.
Don't know exactly how to describe the disease? Browse by categories and subcategories.
Star frequently used diagnoses for quick reference, and instantly return to your last-lookup.
Codes can be immediately identified as billable or non-billable (that is, you know when you need to use a more specific code). All data is stored on your device; you do not need Internet access or cellular service to perform lookups.
Exact coding means better reimbursement; ICD9 Consult will save you time and money.
- 14 MB of free space
- Android OS 1.6 or higher
ICD9-CM puts the complete, latest ICD9-CM on your mobile.
Optimized for Honeycomb , now you can use same app on your android phone and your honeycomb tablet .
The 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes are instantly searchable and also browsable by their traditional categories. Search by code or diagnosis, through the whole ICD9-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
The same features are available for the ICD9-CM procedure codes, too, used primarily for facility billing: search, browse, view long descriptions, and add to your Favorites list.
Features at a glance:
1. Complete 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and 2008 ICD9-CM procedure codes, with all sub codes and all long descriptions: over 21,000 individual codes, instantly accessible?
2. Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions?
3. Browse diagnoses and ICD9-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories?
4. Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.?
5 Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
6 Support google quick search to allow search icd code without even open the application (you need to select ICD 9 CM as seachable item in search menu inside android settings like in application screenshots).
7 Show Mapping to ICD 10 and type of mapping direct or approximate
8 Unlimited number of favorite icd codes can be set .
This is the Ad-Supported version. The paid version is at:
Full catalog of 2011 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and procedure codes. All 23,000+ codes can be instantly searched by code, primary or secondary terminology (search is updated as you type), or browsed by their hierarchical structure by tapping on a code category. Add any code or category to favorites, or pin any entry to the top of your screen for instant reference (great for dealing with code-first or additional-code scenarios, or just keeping notes on the screen).
In addition, ICD-9 Complete contains full code notes, code-first, additional codes, additional digit notes, includes, and excludes -- all color coded for instant recognition.
1. Complete database of 2011 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and procedure codes, fully browsable by hierarchy.
2. Ever-present search bar instantly updates entries as you type. Entries can be search by code number, primary, and secondary terminology. Browse to any code directory to narrow search results.
3. Fully expandable notes, code-first, code additional, includes, and excludes, all color-coded for instant recognition.
4. Icons for each entry that distinguishes code categories from specific codes.
5. Add any code as a favorite to instantly come back to it.
6. Pin any item (including notes, includes, excludes, etc) to the top of the screen for instant reference.
7. Notes can be collapsed and expanded. Full notes including chapter headings, additional digit clarifications, data tables, and more.
8. Font size settings allow for small, medium, or large text for a variety of devices and visual acuity.
9. Complete help file, including icon legend.
This application contains the latest ICD9 codes, updated for Fiscal year 2011. The application contains a list of new codes, as well as all of the existing ICD9 codes. It allows you to bookmark individual codes down to the the 5th digit. The search is full text including the code, and you can even add your own notes. It works in airplane mode as you have to turn off your wireless connection in most hospitals which is a plus. This app also does interface with any other phone features like calling, messaging, or browsing which means your data and searches are safe!
* Browse all categories with ease
* Provides all notes, inclusions, exclusions and last character codes
* Bookmark your favorites
* Update the application automatically with new WHO codes
ICD-10 Fast Lookup provides a mobile way to quickly search the World Health Organization’s (WHO) International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10). Once installed, all of the ICD-10 data is at your fingertips even without a connection to the internet.
Browse the diagnostic descriptions or the actual codes.
Search codes by CODE or symptoms, name, description or details.
Bookmark your most visited codes for easy access.
The data file for the WHO codes can be updated automatically without re-installing the application.
$.99 buys you no advertising and free updates on this fast and easy to use application.
- Thousands of searchable codes instantly available
- Complete ICD9-CM diagnosis codes with sub codes and long descriptions
- Search by code, name or description
- Allows you to add codes to your favorites list for quick access
- Continually updated as codes change
Search for codes by code number or keyword. Browse through the code hierarchy. Add codes to your custom bookmark list. Free automatic updates. Free download.
Internet Connection Required. Offline support coming soon.
From www.FindACode.com, the leading website for fast, accurate, and up-to-date medical coding and billing information.
More from developer
Android best and fastest ICD-10 reference!
If you practice or code in the United States, this is the reference you'll need!
Quickly and easily reference and share ICD-10-CM diagnoses by either code or description.
Includes themes, tagging as favorites, and ability to share referenced codes by SMS and email.
Part of the Amber Mobile Medical Suite.