Great American Crop Insurance farmer policyholders now have the ability to enter field acreage using the Mobile Grower app. This will provide our valued farmers and agents with streamlined efficiencies for the acreage reporting process. This new workflow allows farmers to report field acres after planting is completed. Agents can then finalize the acreage report with GEAR (GreatAg Electronic Acreage Reporting).
The features of Mobile Grower include:
- Quick tap field on map entry interface
- Several navigation views available: field name, section, farm name or FSN-Tract-field
- Entry of planted acreage
- Entry of harvested production
- Contact information for your agency, MPCI/Crop Hail claims, billing/claim, and tech support
- Notice Loss Submission
- Claim Information
- Accounting Information
- Documents / Electronic Signature
- Other Grower Tools
Please contact your Great American agent to learn how to sign up for access to Mobile Grower.