It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
This app unlocks pro features for Peek. You need to install free app first (http://goo.gl/aaBX3y).
Pro version unlocks:
* Power on notifications.
* Reverse gestures.
* Screen wake up.
* Detection type and polling time.
... And soon much more!
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
However, Heads-up is NOT a lockscreen app, so don't expect it behave like the Lollipop lockscreen.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring might conflict with Heads-up.
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
■ Features :
• Powerful lockscreen replacement
• Swipe down to unlock
• Actionable detailed notifications, double tap to open, swipe to dismiss
• PIN and pattern security
• Screen wakes up for a short time when receiving a notification, allowing you to perform a quick check without having to touch the device
• Custom settings for each app (sound, vibration, ...)
• Notification banners when your device is unlocked
• Low battery usage
• Time and location reminders
• Material design
• Shortcut panel
■ The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)
■ Support :
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Help translate the app : https://fr.crowdin.com/project/productigeeky
■ Follow us :
- Great design and awesome performance;
- Translated to all of the most popular languages;
- Incredible level of stability;
- Completely open source;
- And more and more.
The "Pro" version is exactly the same as the "free" version, but will receive updates sooner than the free version. New features that are added to the "Pro" version will be added to the "free" version within 2-4 weeks. For example, the new features added to v1.0.13 were released in the Pro version on Nov 13, 2013 but were not available in the free version until Dec 07, 2013. So if the "free" version works for you then you can continue to use it free of charge.
Officially Supported Devices:
- HTC One
- HTC One X
- HTC One X+ (evitareul)
- HTC One S
- HTC Sensation
Unofficially Supported Devices:
- HTC One V
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Evo 3D
- Droid MAXX
- LG Optimus G
The "unofficially supported" devices have had at least one report of working but no development effort has (yet) been focused on them.
This application is free and open source, released under the GNU General Public License v3. The source code is available at https://code.google.com/p/hox-cap-butn-brightness, and further development information is available at the following thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2496347
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
Enable Soft Keys on any rooted phone!
No need to edit any files, simply start the app on Rooted device and slick the button to enable the buttons. Don't you like soft buttons? Simply click start the app and click the button again to deactivate!
Works on any Cyanogenmod,AOKP, Chameleon,... ROM, it uses default Android buttons, so in case your phone gets new Theme (CM for example), the buttons will get styled!
** ONLY WORKS IF YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED **
Start improves the way you use your mobile device. With Start, you get everything you care about the most on your Startscreen. No more browsing through screens, menus to navigate or folders to search … everything you want is available for you on the first screen.
Start gives you quick access to all your favorite applications. Start keeps you up to date with news feeds, social networks and more. It also provides quick access to media, weather and music applications without unlocking your device. If by chance you missed a call or a message, Start notifications ensure these events are kept noticeable for you.
Knowing how much you care about the privacy of your device, we have added security features that allow you to set your log-in passcode and ensure that no one else can access your device, but you.
Start is not only awesome, it’s also FUN! It comes with decorative stickers and interactive themes, making your Startscreen AMAZING!
Millions of users enjoy Start. Join the Start revolution – download it now.
★Secured unlock – easily set the security level of your device to swipe/pin or pattern.
★Simple navigation — with a single swipe, you can call, message, take photos and launch apps
★Interactive & fun — loads of stickers that you can paste on your screen. Interactive themes that create lively Startscreens.
★Smart- Start learns the way you use your phone and helps you get to what you want faster
★Social networks - view all the activity on your social media from the startscreen
★Organized — re-order your starters making it even easier to access your content and apps
★Quick settings — choose your Wi-Fi connection, your ringer mode, Bluetooth options and flashlight from a starter
★Notifications manager – start organize and displays all your notifications inside a dedicated starter and allows you to perform an action directly from the start screen
LANGUAGE AND COMPATIBILITY
• Start is available globally in English, Polish, Arabic, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Bahasa, Thai, Portuguese, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Urdu, Burmese, Japanese, Greek, Romanian, Hindi, Malaysian, Cambodian, Bengali, Azeri, Ukrainian, Italian and Chinese with more languages coming soon!
• Start is compatible with Android 4.0. and up
Visit our HELP page at www.startscreen.com/faq
Follow the latest info about Start on Twitter (http://bit.ly/1jqQS27), on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/1knXEpq) and Google+ (http://bit.ly/1qUafWC)
Connect with us: www.startscreen.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Volume Booster has very simple user interface to start and stop the service.
Call Volume Booster will increases the call volume WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR PROFILE (Silent, General, Vibrate).
By purchasing this your not only unlocking LightLaunch your also supporting my working and giving me the opportunity to continue developing for android. I would like to thank you for supporting my work i hope you enjoy LightLaunch.
Next Launcher 3D Shell shows you how 3D dynamic effects and highly customizable Android home screen replacement app could redefine your Android device. Time to get rid of the flat traditional launcher and embrace REAL 3D Launcher! You deserve it!
Claim Your Next Launcher 3D Shell Right NOW!
Join millions of users for ultimate and splendid operation experience and visual enjoyment!
“One of the most heavily customizable, fluid, and striking launchers we’ve ever seen here at Redmond Pie.” - Redmond Pie
“A gorgeous app packed with dynamic effects and 3D elements. The gratifying 3D visual elements, transition effects, and gestures will get you a different and brilliant visual enjoyment and operation experience.” - Topapps
“The launcher features crazy 3D effects, turning any device you own into a futuristic Tron-centric trip. With additional themes and custom widgets downloadable from Google Play, it’s an extensive and extremely comprehensive option for someone looking to spice up their device.” - Droid-life
■ Key Features
- Extremely fancy 3D effect with buttery smooth experience
- Real 3D Home Screen Transition Effects (Crystal, Cloth, Folding and more coming soon)
- Stunning 3D screen preview with dazzling animation of screen switching
- Build unique icon style by changing its size, angle, style and label (Icon Editor)
- Combine all good parts from different themes into a single theme you really love (Theme Mix Mode)
- Efficient and powerful batch apps management with gestures
- Up to 8 different gestures available in home screen and app drawer
- See how cool your phone could be by blowing all the icons and the widgets to air space (Floating Mode)
- Enhanced shining border effects for home screen transition
- Up to 7 rows on dock to shortcut all your favorites
- Keep releasing 3D Next widgets, 3D themes and live wallpapers special designed by GO Launcher Dev Team
1. Why I have to set Next Launcher as default home screen replacement each time after some devices restarted?
A bug in Android system 4.1.x causes the problem. If you happen to encounter this issue, please download Next Launcher Patchin Google Play and follow the tutorials to fix it.
2. How to avoid home screen elements loading problem?
Please do not install Next Launcher 3D into your SDcard. It will help avoiding home screen elements loading problem due to SDcard loading delay if you restart your phone or remove SDCard.
3. How to use icons in GO Launcher themes?
Install a Go Launcher theme -> Click “Next Key”- > Click "Theme Mix" -> Click the shining desktop elements -> Find the GO Launcher theme and apply it.
If you couldn’t apply some themes, please send themes name and your Next Launcher version to email@example.com. We will follow us ASAP.
We strive to become better than we are, providing the best Android home screen replacement for you! Thanks for your support!
More tips: http://www.goforandroid.com/GDTEn/faq.aspx?softid=55&nav=99
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
You can customize the font, hide items, backgrounds and colors.
Displays clock, alarm clock nearest the current date, battery life, and your network operator.
Now we show weather current conditions!
The full version is available for 18 fonts.
Ability to set the opacity and change the color of each element separately.
Customizable background and separator, in the full version is available setting background with rounded corners!
Uninstall Lite version before use full.
Do not forget to add the widget service to the list of task killer exceptions!
For each instance of a widget, you can specify your own settings!
Are you tired of the classic work interface which blocks you in a single application?
Multitasking is the perfect app for you!
You can use this app to open multiple tools simultaneously.
Multitasking is composed by the settings menu, the sidebar and the floating tools. To access the tools bar do a swipe gesture to the right.
The windows can be modified in various ways:
- they can be resized;
- they can moved anywhere on the screen;
- they can be used in fullscreen mode;
- they can be minimized into the notification bar;
During the development phase the following libraries were used:
1. Standout (https://github.com/pingpongboss/StandOut)
2. Showcase View (https://github.com/amlcurran/ShowcaseView)
3. WheelWidget (https://github.com/yankovskiy/WheelWidget)
4. HoloColorPicker (https://github.com/LarsWerkman/HoloColorPicker)
For any problems do not hesitate to contact us:
If you are interested in buying the source code of this app please don't hesitate to contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Great Bytes Software
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Please email me using the "Contact Developer" button below if the app crashes on its first launch!
I'm planning to add a "Pro"-version which would let you
- Define a custom check-interval (e.g. twice a day, every other day)
- Customize the notification (sound, vibration)
- Alert you if your Fitbit® hasn't synced with its base station in a while
- Let you check multiple Fitbit® devices (e.g. Aria scales, different trackers) at the same time
Please let me know if you'd be interested in these features!
Not produced or endorsed by Fitbit, Inc.
Feature image attribution: Speech Bubble by Alessandro Rei, Battery icon by Gnome Project
Have you ever given your phone to a friend? Has this resulted in a semi-funny new Twitter status update that you didn't write yourself? You betcha! This app enables a guest user mode on your rooted 4.2+ phone, which you can easily switch to using a provided launcher shortcut. The guest environment is completely separate from your main account and doesn't have access to your email, text messages, image gallery, browsing history, or other app data. When setting up the guest account for the first time, please select "Not now" when prompted for a Google account. DON'T sign in with your own Google account or the guest will have access to all your data.
The app will:
* Enable multi-user mode on your device
* Create a new user called "guest"
* Enable this app for the guest user account
If you want to be able to use the app's shortcut to switch *back* to the main user from the guest mode, please enable multi-user support in SuperSU (or your superuser-manager of choice). If you don't perform this step, you will have to reboot your phone to get back into your main account! It may be necessary to separately install this app for the guest after switching to the guest account for the first time. For security purposes, it is recommended *NOT* to enable the multi-user support in SuperSU (because the guest would then be able to execute root-commands). Make sure you enable a secure lockscreen option for the main user account!
Please note that you are using this app at your own risk! I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. The multi-user feature that this app relies on is currently not officially released/support for phones. Please perform a full device backup (e.g. using nandroid) before using this app. If you get stuck in the guest's account for whatever reason, please reboot your device. If this doesn't help, open a command prompt on your PC, enter "adb shell" followed by "am switch-user 0". This will switch you back to the main account.
This app is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code on Github: https://github.com/greatbytes/GuestMode
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
This extension lets you perform a "Fast Reboot" right from your lock screen!
The extension will automatically detect whether you've installed the free or paid version of Fast Reboot. If you have both, it will use Fast Reboot Pro.
For more information on how to use this extension, check out the DashClock FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/FAQ
This plug-in only works with the 'Pro'-version of Fast Reboot. If you're using the free version, you can simply download the 'Shortcut'-plug-in for Locale (http://goo.gl/L79YG) and launch the Fast Reboot Free app via a shortcut.
Great Bytes Software is not affiliated with two forty four a.m. LLC or Crafty Apps, the developers of Locale and Tasker.
CBM's approach is to change harmful thought patterns. Every individual perceives reality differently (e.g. glass half full vs. half empty), which is referred to as "interpretation bias". People suffering from anxiety are prone to interpret uncertain situations more negatively. The app's goal is to train you to focus your attention more on positive rather than negative meaning.
Studies have used CBM as a potential therapy for social anxiety, with positive first results: "After just eight 15-minute sessions - a mere two hours of active treatment - 72 percent of patients in the treatment group no longer met diagnostic criteria for social anxiety disorder, compared with 11 percent of patients in the control group. Even more startling, the diagnostic differences were still evident at a follow-up exam four months later." (Weir, 2011, http://bit.ly/1nWGKN3)
By using the app three times a day for just 2 minutes, you may be able to decrease your social anxiety. If you aren't happy with the app's results after a 4-week period, we will provide you with a full refund - no questions asked!
For more information on how the app works, please see the following links:
Please note: This app has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from social anxiety, please see your primary healthcare provider. The app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Harvard University or the McNally Laboratory. By downloading and using the app, you agree to our terms and conditions: http://www.greatbytes.org/dl/TC.pdf
Grabbing your phone or tablet when you're leaving the house, only to realize that the battery is almost at zero can be a real bummer. Have Battery Genie alert you on your PC or Mac when your device's battery level is getting low to avoid being stranded with a dead battery.
After installing the app on your devices, head over to the Chrome Webstore on your PC or Mac to download the corresponding Chrome extension ( http://goo.gl/oizBpA ). That's it! From now, any time you want to check on the current battery level of a device, simply click on the icon in your Chrome toolbar.
For each device, you can set at which level the app should alert you of a low battery via a Chrome desktop notification. You can also configure alerts on the devices themselves (say, to get alerted on your phone when your tablet is about to run dry).
- Keep track of the battery level of all your devices from the comfort of your desktop browser
- Get reminders to charge your device ahead of time, not when it's already down to 1%
- Configure alerts and see the battery levels on any of your devices
1. Download the app on all your Android devices
2. On each device, open the app and follow the short connection process
2. Download the Chrome extension from http://goo.gl/oizBpA
Does my phone need to be on the same WiFi network as my PC/Mac?
Nope, not at all. Syncing the battery levels of all your devices works automagically over the Internet.
How's the battery usage of the app? Does it eat more battery than it saves?
The app only updates the device's battery status if it actually changed by at least 5%, which ensures that it has close to zero impact on your device's battery. In fact, it might even save you some battery, as you don't have to turn on your screen to check if it's time to recharge.
Do I need to create yet another account to be able to use the app?
No, the app relies on your existing Google Account to manage the syncing of devices.
Does the app support Android Wear devices?
Yes, support for smartwatches is baked into the app!
Try the app for free for 14 days on as many devices as you own. Afterwards, upgrade to the full version for a one-time charge of $0.99. The app does not currently work with Google Apps for Business accounts.
There are two ways in which the app can be triggered:
1. Right after installing an app, a notification will warn you if the app you just installed requests the INTERNET permission
2. On any Google Play app page, tap Share --> "Check permissions" to find out if an app requires the INTERNET permission even before installing it
How it works:
1. Open Google Calendar (http://calendar.google.com) on your PC/Mac
2. Create a new calendar entry called "Alarm", beginning at the time you want the alarm to go off
3. Your phone will recognize the calendar entry and will set your favorite alarm clock app to go off at the specified time
4. The app will add an "[ALARM SET]"-note to the Google Calendar entry to let you know that setting the alarm worked.
* Removing or modifying an alarm calendar entry on Google Calendar will *not* remove/change that alarm on your device. Removing and changing alarms in the stock alarm clock is unfortunately impossible.
* You can only set alarms within the next 24 hours, since the Android Alarm clock doesn't support setting alarms for specific dates
If you've got any feedback or suggestions, please let me know!
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. Start by downloading the free app, then buy some tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15 to fit your needs for as little as $14.99, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ) or from within the app. If you already own blank NFC tags and don't want to purchase our custom-made tags, you can buy the "pro"-version of the app, which works with most existing NFC tags (e.g. MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NTAG203, ICODE SLI/-S, MIFARE Classik 1k/4k, MIFARE DESFire): http://goo.gl/us7NS
Once you scan a tag for the first time, the app will ask you to associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time, without having to buy new ones.
* SEAMLESS SWITCHING: Police scanner broadcasts and SounCloud-tracks can be changed independently of each other
* FULL VOLUME CONTROL: You can adjust the volume of the music and the police scanner individually
* NOTIFICATION BAR INTEGRATION: If playing in the background, the app can be controlled through notification bar toggles
* OFFLINE MODE (coming soon): An upcoming version will allow you to listen to your favorite city offline!
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- San Diego
This app is neither endorsed nor affiliated with youarelistening.to. All credit for the original creation and maintainence of youarelistening.to goes to youarelistening.to. The music is provided by independent artists on SoundCloud, the police radio streams are provided by broadcastify.com
1. Long-press on a free area of your homescreen
2. Select "Add Widget"
3. Find the "Live Clock Shortcut"-entry in the list and drag it to a free area on your homescreen
4. Configure it to your liking (Design, Label on/off) and tap on "Save"
You can then remove your old, static alarm clock icon. Tapping on the new icon will launch your stock alarm app.
The widget uses a standard Android system component and therefore has zero impact on your battery life.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an app, meaning that you won't find a new entry in your app drawer once you've installed it. It is a *widget* that can be added to your homescreen as described above