Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
Quickly and easily reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen to boot with one click.
Phone feeling sluggish and don't have the time for a reboot. Try Clearing the application cache.
[✔] Reboot to Recovery
[✔] Hot Reboot
[✔] Reboot to Bootloader
[✔] Power off
[✔] Clear All Application cache
[✔] Enable or Disable any mode
[✔] Timer to delay any mode
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
This app is integrated into Blade Buddy, so check out Blade Buddy if you don't already use it!
Requires rooted phone.
Notes on permissions required:
These permissions are to allow sending of bug/crash reports and for analytics to see which countries this app is being deployed. If this concerns you, you can safely block net access using DroidWall or similar software without impacting the running of this app.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
You will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory.
- Configure automatic memory reboots on devices lock/unlock, at any time interval or time of the day.
- Enjoy a bar graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
Like us in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find news about Memory Reboot
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
*** ROOT permission is required ***
- Schedule time to reboot
- Reboot every day (optional)
- Reboot in recovery mode
At "Superuser Request" select "Remember" and click on "Allow".
- Samsung Galaxy S i9003 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
- Samsung Galaxy Next - Gingerbread 2.3.7;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
09/10/2012: Added reboot in recovery mode; Added italian language.
24/12/2011: Added compatibility with new firmware.
reboot restart recovery mode start switch reset
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Be afraid no more! This simple aplication gives you 3 shortcuts to do all these 3 tasks without having to type the lines into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
A single click in the icon and boom, the device will do as its told, hassle free, easy and FAST, no interface involved or strange permissions asked, it only does what it's advertised, NOTHING ELSE.
Can't be more easy than this.
You need to have root access rights on your device.
The commands used are :
"reboot now" for restarting
"reboot recovery" to go into recovery mode
"halt" to shutdown your device
If it doesn't work for you please test the commands in the terminal and contact me !
No longer need to press power button, just one touch to control(reboot, power off) your phone.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button? Are your afraid of wearing out the power button?
「Reboot Control」 is a tiny app that can help you control your phone easily with only one touch.
•Lock your phone with one touch.
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background.
•Auto-kill itself after locking to release resource.
•Tiny in size (about 25k).
•Before uninstalling app make sure to disable admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」> Uncheck this app.
•If you move app2sd, you must recheck admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」.
•If you would like to help me translated into other languages, please mail to me.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
Just reboot, easy and fast, nothing else.
Get rid of long press of power button.
No beautiful icon, no fancy widget, no ad.
Simple is the best.
Actually there is only one line of effective code inside:
"su -c reboot"
On Market, there is an app called "Fast Reboot" from Great Bytes Software.
I use it, and I like it much.
But sometime you just need the "real" reboot.
For me, I use "Fast Reboot" daily, and use "Real Reboot" once or twice a week.
More from developer
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: http://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
This plug-in only works with the 'Pro'-version of Fast Reboot. If you're using the free version, you can simply download the 'Shortcut'-plug-in for Locale (http://goo.gl/L79YG) and launch the Fast Reboot Free app via a shortcut.
Great Bytes Software is not affiliated with two forty four a.m. LLC or Crafty Apps, the developers of Locale and Tasker.
Please email me using the "Contact Developer" button below if the app crashes on its first launch!
I'm planning to add a "Pro"-version which would let you
- Define a custom check-interval (e.g. twice a day, every other day)
- Customize the notification (sound, vibration)
- Alert you if your Fitbit® hasn't synced with its base station in a while
- Let you check multiple Fitbit® devices (e.g. Aria scales, different trackers) at the same time
Please let me know if you'd be interested in these features!
Not produced or endorsed by Fitbit, Inc.
Feature image attribution: Speech Bubble by Alessandro Rei, Battery icon by Gnome Project
* SEAMLESS SWITCHING: Police scanner broadcasts and SounCloud-tracks can be changed independently of each other
* FULL VOLUME CONTROL: You can adjust the volume of the music and the police scanner individually
* NOTIFICATION BAR INTEGRATION: If playing in the background, the app can be controlled through notification bar toggles
* OFFLINE MODE (coming soon): An upcoming version will allow you to listen to your favorite city offline!
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- San Diego
This app is neither endorsed nor affiliated with youarelistening.to. All credit for the original creation and maintainence of youarelistening.to goes to youarelistening.to. The music is provided by independent artists on SoundCloud, the police radio streams are provided by broadcastify.com
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. Start by downloading the free app, then buy some tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15 to fit your needs for as little as $14.99, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ) or from within the app. If you already own blank NFC tags and don't want to purchase our custom-made tags, you can buy the "pro"-version of the app, which works with most existing NFC tags (e.g. MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NTAG203, ICODE SLI/-S, MIFARE Classik 1k/4k, MIFARE DESFire): http://goo.gl/us7NS
Once you scan a tag for the first time, the app will ask you to associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time, without having to buy new ones.
CBM's approach is to change harmful thought patterns. Every individual perceives reality differently (e.g. glass half full vs. half empty), which is referred to as "interpretation bias". People suffering from anxiety are prone to interpret uncertain situations more negatively. The app's goal is to train you to focus your attention more on positive rather than negative meaning.
Studies have used CBM as a potential therapy for social anxiety, with positive first results: "After just eight 15-minute sessions - a mere two hours of active treatment - 72 percent of patients in the treatment group no longer met diagnostic criteria for social anxiety disorder, compared with 11 percent of patients in the control group. Even more startling, the diagnostic differences were still evident at a follow-up exam four months later." (Weir, 2011, http://bit.ly/1nWGKN3)
By using the app three times a day for just 2 minutes, you may be able to decrease your social anxiety. If you aren't happy with the app's results after a 4-week period, we will provide you with a full refund - no questions asked!
For more information on how the app works, please see the following links:
Please note: This app has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from social anxiety, please see your primary healthcare provider. The app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Harvard University or the McNally Laboratory. By downloading and using the app, you agree to our terms and conditions: http://www.greatbytes.org/dl/TC.pdf
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. The pro-version of the app lets you use your own (NDEF-compatible) NFC tags. You may also buy our beautiful, custom-made tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ), in which case you can use the free version of the app: http://goo.gl/vcZi2
Once you scan one of your own tags for the first time, the app will ask you to confirm overwriting the current contents, so make sure you only use empty tags, or back up their previous contents. You can then associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time.
1. Long-press on a free area of your homescreen
2. Select "Add Widget"
3. Find the "Live Clock Shortcut"-entry in the list and drag it to a free area on your homescreen
4. Configure it to your liking (Design, Label on/off) and tap on "Save"
You can then remove your old, static alarm clock icon. Tapping on the new icon will launch your stock alarm app.
The widget uses a standard Android system component and therefore has zero impact on your battery life.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an app, meaning that you won't find a new entry in your app drawer once you've installed it. It is a *widget* that can be added to your homescreen as described above
This extension lets you perform a "Fast Reboot" right from your lock screen!
The extension will automatically detect whether you've installed the free or paid version of Fast Reboot. If you have both, it will use Fast Reboot Pro.
For more information on how to use this extension, check out the DashClock FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/FAQ
Having Gmail pull emails from existing POP3 accounts is a nice feature. However, emails are usually fetched only once every hour. In addition, the mobile Gmail interfaces gives you no way of manually refreshing your accounts. So if you're expecting an important email on one of your external accounts, you'll have to wait - in the worst case - more than an hour before you'll receive that email on your phone. This is where this app comes in. Simply hit "Refresh Now" from the main menu (or from the provided widget) to automatically refresh your external accounts in the background! Each full refresh only takes about 5 seconds on WiFi and slightly longer on 3G.
Note: You can of course exit the app (using the "BACK"-key) once you've started a refresh - it will complete the refresh in the background.
Please note that each refresh uses about 200KB of data - make sure that you have an appropriate data plan before activing the "auto-refresh" feature!
Please note that this app only works on devices with Android versions *below* 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Procrastination Punisher lets you disable certain apps for certain time frames, for example Angry Birds on workdays from 9 to 5, or your business email app on evenings and weekends. And because, sometimes, you need to be a rebel and break the rules, Procrastination Punisher gives you the option to do just that ... but you will have to pay for it! Specifically, you will have to donate an amount you yourself can specify per app to a charity of your choice. Still playing Angry Birds during work hours? $0.99 to the Red Cross, thank you very much. "I may not have done the dishes, honey, but I did donate a dollar to UNICEF." Who could be angry at such a kind and generous person as yourself?
Give Procrastination Punisher a try and increase your productivity and/or the good you do to the world! You will be happy you did!
Please note: Because each charity uses a different donation processing solution (e.g. PayPal, Moneybookers, custom credit card payments), it would be impossible to integrate all of them in this app. This is why donations are processed through the developer of this app, and forwarded to charities each quarter to save on processing fees and to maximize the value of your donation. You may request a copy of the payment-receipts for the payments made to charities from email@example.com. A 5% processing fee is assessed to cover bank wire transfer and credit card payment fees.
READ_LOGS & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: The app has an option to send an error log to the developer, in case you discover a bug or the app crashes. This log is temporarily stored on the SD-card before being sent.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: The app has an option to collect anonymous usage statistics (deactivated by default!) to improve it in future versions. You explicitly have to opt in to this, and the collected data won't be used for anything else than improving the app.
BILLING: For processing the donation via Google Play (if you choose to start a blocked app).
GET_TASKS: To find out when a blocked app is being launched.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: If enabled, the app auto-starts after boot.
Feature-image attribution: "All the things" by meme.tn