Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
This app is integrated into Blade Buddy, so check out Blade Buddy if you don't already use it!
Requires rooted phone.
Notes on permissions required:
These permissions are to allow sending of bug/crash reports and for analytics to see which countries this app is being deployed. If this concerns you, you can safely block net access using DroidWall or similar software without impacting the running of this app.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
* Reboot your device
* Soft Reboot (faster)
* Reboot to recovery
* Reboot to bootloader
* Power off
This app was made for some rockchip and allwinner based devices, which can't reboot to recovery easily.
It uses some tricks to do this.
But if your device is not detected as one of these faulty devices, the app uses usual root commands to do the job, so it should work on any rooted device.
It has been tested on many android devices, but of course not every single one.
Use this app at your own risk.
Make sure to do a full backup before trying it.
I am not responsible for any any issues this app may cause.
** Root access to your device is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your device has root access, you probably don't have root access.
* Russian (incomplete)
* Spanish (incomplete)
* Norwegian (incomplete)
Is not a widget. Just add the application by long pressing on home or use it directly from App Drawer
Doesn't require root.
This acts as a quick task killer which closes all the background processes. Running this app is similar to clicking on 'Clear Memory' in task manager in Samsung galaxy devices
If your current ROM doesn't offer a reboot menu, then this tool is a must have.
[+] Reboot into recovery.
[+] Reboot into bootloader.
[+] Power off the device.
*** You must be rooted to use this tool. ***
A Holo Light themed version is also freely available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scartech.hololightreboot
Please note, that some users have experienced problems on custom HTC Sense ROMs.
Examine all processes currently running, and then click the icon of the moment is to initialize.
If the phone is in use a long slow run back to the moment you can come back faster.
By testing the free version before purchase is recommended.
****This app is not a standalone app and does not function by itself. It is an add on for Tablet Talk. It requires Tablet Talk and either Tasker or Locale.****
Incorporate Tablet Talk into your Tasker or Locale profiles using this plugin. It provides actions so you can, for example, activate Tablet Talk in Bluetooth mode when docked in your car, then switch back to Wi-Fi mode when you get home or are tethered with your phone. The plugin also provides conditions so you can set actions depending on Tablet Talk's state, such as silence your phone when connected with the tablet.
If you have previously enabled any of Tablet Talk's built-in automatic settings, remember to disable them before switching to Tasker/Locale profiles.
This plugin is slightly updated from the 2012 version which has been available for download through a Dropbox link. Future updates will be released here.
Tasker and Locale are separate applications and are not associated with Tablet Talk in any way.
With this app, you will be able to "Hot Reboot" your phone. Hot rebooting is rebooting the phone to the boot animation so it reboots faster. You can also do a Regular Reboot, some apps need a full reboot and not a hot reboot, so i made it convenient to do both.
Reboots phone twice as fast. No need for task killers, just hot reboot the phone and your done!
Thank you Jared Rummler for helping me with the app! couldnt have been done with out you! :)
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt (Mecha)
Motorola Droid (Sholes)
Motorola Droid X (Shadow)
Sanyo Zio (Kyocera Zio)
Using it on another device? Let me know!
「Swift Reboot」is user friendly, by clicking on the icon, you can choose what you want to operate.「Swift Reboot」includes operation of Reboot,Power Off,Recovery Mode,Download Mode,and Screen Lock .
Do you think it is a waste of time when rebooting, powering off, and other operations?
Now by simply installing 「Swift Reboot」, you will save more time.
If you are an advanced user, then the recovery mode, and download mode will be a good helper.
You no longer need to turn on and off, or press the the cumbersome key combination on your phone to enter these modes!
‧ Quick rebooting (Root).
‧ Quick Powering Off (Root).
‧ Recovery Mode (Root).
‧ Download Mode (Root).
‧ Screen Lock.
‧ It does not take any RAM space since it's not in the background execution.
‧ For screen lock function,must register to the "device administrators".
‧ When you want to remove the 「Swift Reboot」, please enter the "Settings" > "Location & security settings" > "Select device administrators" > check "remove the 「Swift Reboot」",then you can remove it.
‧ If there's any error appears when moving the app to SD card, please enter the "Settings" > "location and security settings" > "Select device administrators"> check "remove the 「Swift Reboot」", and then re-move the app again.
Phone battery is running out faster and faster?
Now it’s time for you to use “Quick reboot”!
Use “Quick reboot”, and Refresh your phone and makes it Faster, only by touching one button!
*How to use Quick reboot*
- Perform whenever your phone gets slower.
No need to turn off and reboot your phone!
Just touch one button, and the phone will become as fast as it can.
(Also the phone temperature will decrease)
- Any App task you shouldn’t kill?
Then just “touch” the icon of the app.
You will see a Padlock image on the right,
and the app won’t be finished.
*What’s so special in this app, Quick reboot?*
1. It’s light!
2. The way it cleans your phone system is differ from others fundamentally
3. You can decide each Apps to finish manually
4. You can decide some Apps not to finish
5. Above all, you can clean your system safely
Just reboot, easy and fast, nothing else.
Get rid of long press of power button.
No beautiful icon, no fancy widget, no ad.
Simple is the best.
Actually there is only one line of effective code inside:
"su -c reboot"
On Market, there is an app called "Fast Reboot" from Great Bytes Software.
I use it, and I like it much.
But sometime you just need the "real" reboot.
For me, I use "Fast Reboot" daily, and use "Real Reboot" once or twice a week.
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: http://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
Please email me using the "Contact Developer" button below if the app crashes on its first launch!
I'm planning to add a "Pro"-version which would let you
- Define a custom check-interval (e.g. twice a day, every other day)
- Customize the notification (sound, vibration)
- Alert you if your Fitbit® hasn't synced with its base station in a while
- Let you check multiple Fitbit® devices (e.g. Aria scales, different trackers) at the same time
Please let me know if you'd be interested in these features!
Not produced or endorsed by Fitbit, Inc.
Feature image attribution: Speech Bubble by Alessandro Rei, Battery icon by Gnome Project
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
Having Gmail pull emails from existing POP3 accounts is a nice feature. However, emails are usually fetched only once every hour. In addition, the mobile Gmail interfaces gives you no way of manually refreshing your accounts. So if you're expecting an important email on one of your external accounts, you'll have to wait - in the worst case - more than an hour before you'll receive that email on your phone. This is where this app comes in. Simply hit "Refresh Now" from the main menu (or from the provided widget) to automatically refresh your external accounts in the background! Each full refresh only takes about 5 seconds on WiFi and slightly longer on 3G.
Note: You can of course exit the app (using the "BACK"-key) once you've started a refresh - it will complete the refresh in the background.
Please note that each refresh uses about 200KB of data - make sure that you have an appropriate data plan before activing the "auto-refresh" feature!
Grabbing your phone or tablet when you're leaving the house, only to realize that the battery is almost at zero can be a real bummer. Have Battery Genie alert you on your PC or Mac when your device's battery level is getting low to avoid being stranded with a dead battery.
After installing the app on your devices, head over to the Chrome Webstore on your PC or Mac to download the corresponding Chrome extension ( http://goo.gl/oizBpA ). That's it! From now, any time you want to check on the current battery level of a device, simply click on the icon in your Chrome toolbar.
For each device, you can set at which level the app should alert you of a low battery via a Chrome desktop notification. You can also configure alerts on the devices themselves (say, to get alerted on your phone when your tablet is about to run dry).
- Keep track of the battery level of all your devices from the comfort of your desktop browser
- Get reminders to charge your device ahead of time, not when it's already down to 1%
- Configure alerts and see the battery levels on any of your devices
1. Download the app on all your Android devices
2. On each device, open the app and follow the short connection process
2. Download the Chrome extension from http://goo.gl/oizBpA
Does my phone need to be on the same WiFi network as my PC/Mac?
Nope, not at all. Syncing the battery levels of all your devices works automagically over the Internet.
How's the battery usage of the app? Does it eat more battery than it saves?
The app only updates the device's battery status if it actually changed by at least 5%, which ensures that it has close to zero impact on your device's battery. In fact, it might even save you some battery, as you don't have to turn on your screen to check if it's time to recharge.
Do I need to create yet another account to be able to use the app?
No, the app relies on your existing Google Account to manage the syncing of devices.
Does the app support Android Wear devices?
Yes, support for smartwatches is baked into the app!
Try the app for free for 14 days on as many devices as you own. Afterwards, upgrade to the full version for a one-time charge of $0.99. The app does not currently work with Google Apps for Business accounts.
This extension lets you perform a "Fast Reboot" right from your lock screen!
The extension will automatically detect whether you've installed the free or paid version of Fast Reboot. If you have both, it will use Fast Reboot Pro.
For more information on how to use this extension, check out the DashClock FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/FAQ
Please note that this app only works on devices with Android versions *below* 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
How it works:
1. Open Google Calendar (http://calendar.google.com) on your PC/Mac
2. Create a new calendar entry called "Alarm", beginning at the time you want the alarm to go off
3. Your phone will recognize the calendar entry and will set your favorite alarm clock app to go off at the specified time
4. The app will add an "[ALARM SET]"-note to the Google Calendar entry to let you know that setting the alarm worked.
* Removing or modifying an alarm calendar entry on Google Calendar will *not* remove/change that alarm on your device. Removing and changing alarms in the stock alarm clock is unfortunately impossible.
* You can only set alarms within the next 24 hours, since the Android Alarm clock doesn't support setting alarms for specific dates
If you've got any feedback or suggestions, please let me know!
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. Start by downloading the free app, then buy some tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15 to fit your needs for as little as $14.99, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ) or from within the app. If you already own blank NFC tags and don't want to purchase our custom-made tags, you can buy the "pro"-version of the app, which works with most existing NFC tags (e.g. MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NTAG203, ICODE SLI/-S, MIFARE Classik 1k/4k, MIFARE DESFire): http://goo.gl/us7NS
Once you scan a tag for the first time, the app will ask you to associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time, without having to buy new ones.
1. Long-press on a free area of your homescreen
2. Select "Add Widget"
3. Find the "Live Clock Shortcut"-entry in the list and drag it to a free area on your homescreen
4. Configure it to your liking (Design, Label on/off) and tap on "Save"
You can then remove your old, static alarm clock icon. Tapping on the new icon will launch your stock alarm app.
The widget uses a standard Android system component and therefore has zero impact on your battery life.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an app, meaning that you won't find a new entry in your app drawer once you've installed it. It is a *widget* that can be added to your homescreen as described above
Procrastination Punisher lets you disable certain apps for certain time frames, for example Angry Birds on workdays from 9 to 5, or your business email app on evenings and weekends. And because, sometimes, you need to be a rebel and break the rules, Procrastination Punisher gives you the option to do just that ... but you will have to pay for it! Specifically, you will have to donate an amount you yourself can specify per app to a charity of your choice. Still playing Angry Birds during work hours? $0.99 to the Red Cross, thank you very much. "I may not have done the dishes, honey, but I did donate a dollar to UNICEF." Who could be angry at such a kind and generous person as yourself?
Give Procrastination Punisher a try and increase your productivity and/or the good you do to the world! You will be happy you did!
Please note: Because each charity uses a different donation processing solution (e.g. PayPal, Moneybookers, custom credit card payments), it would be impossible to integrate all of them in this app. This is why donations are processed through the developer of this app, and forwarded to charities each quarter to save on processing fees and to maximize the value of your donation. You may request a copy of the payment-receipts for the payments made to charities from email@example.com. A 5% processing fee is assessed to cover bank wire transfer and credit card payment fees.
READ_LOGS & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: The app has an option to send an error log to the developer, in case you discover a bug or the app crashes. This log is temporarily stored on the SD-card before being sent.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: The app has an option to collect anonymous usage statistics (deactivated by default!) to improve it in future versions. You explicitly have to opt in to this, and the collected data won't be used for anything else than improving the app.
BILLING: For processing the donation via Google Play (if you choose to start a blocked app).
GET_TASKS: To find out when a blocked app is being launched.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: If enabled, the app auto-starts after boot.
Feature-image attribution: "All the things" by meme.tn
Our friends at px0.de have created a screensaver of the 100 most frequent (simplified) Chinese characters, their pinyin and the corresponding translation! This way you will be reminded of a character (or learn a new one!) whenever you look at your idle phone/tablet!
Note: If you own a Kindle, why not head over to http://px0.de/chinese-kindle-screensaver/ - there is a free screensaver with the same content that will work on all 2.x, 3.x, and 4.x Kindles!