Is this App dead? Doesnt work on my Nexus 5 (4.4.4). Logging in works fine, and the app reads my tag/displays a success message. But my food intake never shows up in fitbit (app or website).
Simply Doesn't Work Galaxy S4 on most recent OTA update. Logging in works fine, and the app reads my tag/displays a success toast message. But my water intake never shows up in fitbit (app or website).
Used to be better I get errors that tell me my tags aren't supported, when I'm sure they used to be. Refund requested.
Seems to work well Fix the sleep action to not require the tag have a preset amount of time. Have it be an on/off tag so it is possible to actually track sleep
Awesome App!! Exactly what I needed. Works perfectly. Logs food, drink and activity; probably does more. - Samsung S4 mini. I'm using whiztags Topaz type.
REFUND I WANT A REFUND!!!!!
- Adapted to the new Fitbit® authorization process
- Material redesign
- Adapted the logging process to changes by Fitbit®
- Fixed a crash on startup
- Fixes an issue with the Fitbit®-account authorization on the first launch
- Maintenance update
- Improved error-handling
- The app should now work with more tag-types (MIFARE 1k/4k, Ultralight/C)
- More robust tag-writing mechanism
- Added better error-management (requires READ_LOGS-permission)
BActive for Fitbit® & JawboneUP® helps you stay active through notifications.
Enable all notifications for Fitbit devices (only Alta, Blaze, Surge & Charge 2)
Great Bytes Software
Simulates a reboot and thus frees up memory - your phone will be much snappier!