Simply Doesn't Work Galaxy S4 on most recent OTA update. Logging in works fine, and the app reads my tag/displays a success toast message. But my water intake never shows up in fitbit (app or website).
Is this App dead? Doesnt work on my Nexus 5 (4.4.4). Logging in works fine, and the app reads my tag/displays a success message. But my food intake never shows up in fitbit (app or website).
Seems to work well Fix the sleep action to not require the tag have a preset amount of time. Have it be an on/off tag so it is possible to actually track sleep
Used to be better I get errors that tell me my tags aren't supported, when I'm sure they used to be. Refund requested.
Awesome App!! Exactly what I needed. Works perfectly. Logs food, drink and activity; probably does more. - Samsung S4 mini. I'm using whiztags Topaz type.
REFUND I WANT A REFUND!!!!!
- Adapted the logging process to changes by Fitbit®
- Fixed a crash on startup
- Fixes an issue with the Fitbit®-account authorization on the first launch
- Maintenance update
- Improved error-handling
- The app should now work with more tag-types (MIFARE 1k/4k, Ultralight/C)
- More robust tag-writing mechanism
- Added better error-management (requires READ_LOGS-permission)
BActive for Fitbit® & JawboneUP® helps you stay active through notifications.
Great Bytes Software
Simulates a reboot and thus frees up memory - your phone will be much snappier!