NASA Earth HD Wallpaper runs as a image slideshow on your Tablet, Mobile Device, or Google TV, entertaining you as you peer out of the Space Shuttle or International Space Station looking back at stunning views of planet Earth's continents, oceans, and cloud formations from orbit. See one you like? Simply save it as your Wallpaper with one click!
* 30+ high resolution (HD) Wallpaper images of Planet Earth from space
* Runs in slideshow/screensaver mode, or pick out individual images as HD wallpaper for your home screen.
* Informational descriptions provided with each image (Can be turned On/Off)
We love to enjoy the fantastic masterpiece of our planet and we think you might love it too. Thus, we’ve hand picked 30+ absolutely marvelous NASA Planet Earth 1080p wallpapers to spice up your android device.
FREE for a limited time so Download Now!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.
* Realistic 3D tropical fish including, the Yellow Tang, Moorish Idol, Majestic Angel, Clown Fish, Blue Tang, Copperband Butterflyfish and more!
* A selection of underwater backgrounds including coral reefs, sunken shipwrecks, and the lost city of Atlantis*.
* A meditative digital soundtrack, and soothing underwater sounds and streaming bubbles.
* Natural underwater lighting simulating the sunlight's rays on the seafloor.
* Support for Google Music or Pandora as background audio.
Note: Aquatica HD Aquarium features a selection of tropical fish and backgrounds included, with additional premium items available for purchase in-app.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.
You also have zoom in and zoom out options, and the navigation is very easy and simple.
The best of all you have gallery to see the wallpapers in the bulk and to choose the best wallpaper for you without scrolling the wallpapers one by one.
So don't spend your time for nothing and enjoy these great wallpapers.
A pretty remarkable brightly colored, 100% compatible with mobile devices and your tablet.
And supports Android phones can do. Or to press the reset Set wallpaper immediately
Great Bytes Software
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: http://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
Please email me using the "Contact Developer" button below if the app crashes on its first launch!
I'm planning to add a "Pro"-version which would let you
- Define a custom check-interval (e.g. twice a day, every other day)
- Customize the notification (sound, vibration)
- Alert you if your Fitbit® hasn't synced with its base station in a while
- Let you check multiple Fitbit® devices (e.g. Aria scales, different trackers) at the same time
Please let me know if you'd be interested in these features!
Not produced or endorsed by Fitbit, Inc.
Feature image attribution: Speech Bubble by Alessandro Rei, Battery icon by Gnome Project
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
Have you ever given your phone to a friend? Has this resulted in a semi-funny new Twitter status update that you didn't write yourself? You betcha! This app enables a guest user mode on your rooted 4.2+ phone, which you can easily switch to using a provided launcher shortcut. The guest environment is completely separate from your main account and doesn't have access to your email, text messages, image gallery, browsing history, or other app data. When setting up the guest account for the first time, please select "Not now" when prompted for a Google account. DON'T sign in with your own Google account or the guest will have access to all your data.
The app will:
* Enable multi-user mode on your device
* Create a new user called "guest"
* Enable this app for the guest user account
If you want to be able to use the app's shortcut to switch *back* to the main user from the guest mode, please enable multi-user support in SuperSU (or your superuser-manager of choice). If you don't perform this step, you will have to reboot your phone to get back into your main account! It may be necessary to separately install this app for the guest after switching to the guest account for the first time. For security purposes, it is recommended *NOT* to enable the multi-user support in SuperSU (because the guest would then be able to execute root-commands). Make sure you enable a secure lockscreen option for the main user account!
Please note that you are using this app at your own risk! I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. The multi-user feature that this app relies on is currently not officially released/support for phones. Please perform a full device backup (e.g. using nandroid) before using this app. If you get stuck in the guest's account for whatever reason, please reboot your device. If this doesn't help, open a command prompt on your PC, enter "adb shell" followed by "am switch-user 0". This will switch you back to the main account.
This app is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code on Github: https://github.com/greatbytes/GuestMode
CBM's approach is to change harmful thought patterns. Every individual perceives reality differently (e.g. glass half full vs. half empty), which is referred to as "interpretation bias". People suffering from anxiety are prone to interpret uncertain situations more negatively. The app's goal is to train you to focus your attention more on positive rather than negative meaning.
Studies have used CBM as a potential therapy for social anxiety, with positive first results: "After just eight 15-minute sessions - a mere two hours of active treatment - 72 percent of patients in the treatment group no longer met diagnostic criteria for social anxiety disorder, compared with 11 percent of patients in the control group. Even more startling, the diagnostic differences were still evident at a follow-up exam four months later." (Weir, 2011, http://bit.ly/1nWGKN3)
By using the app three times a day for just 2 minutes, you may be able to decrease your social anxiety. If you aren't happy with the app's results after a 4-week period, we will provide you with a full refund - no questions asked!
For more information on how the app works, please see the following links:
Please note: This app has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from social anxiety, please see your primary healthcare provider. The app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Harvard University or the McNally Laboratory. By downloading and using the app, you agree to our terms and conditions: http://www.greatbytes.org/dl/TC.pdf
This plug-in only works with the 'Pro'-version of Fast Reboot. If you're using the free version, you can simply download the 'Shortcut'-plug-in for Locale (http://goo.gl/L79YG) and launch the Fast Reboot Free app via a shortcut.
Great Bytes Software is not affiliated with two forty four a.m. LLC or Crafty Apps, the developers of Locale and Tasker.
There are two ways in which the app can be triggered:
1. Right after installing an app, a notification will warn you if the app you just installed requests the INTERNET permission
2. On any Google Play app page, tap Share --> "Check permissions" to find out if an app requires the INTERNET permission even before installing it
This extension lets you perform a "Fast Reboot" right from your lock screen!
The extension will automatically detect whether you've installed the free or paid version of Fast Reboot. If you have both, it will use Fast Reboot Pro.
For more information on how to use this extension, check out the DashClock FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/FAQ
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. The pro-version of the app lets you use your own (NDEF-compatible) NFC tags. You may also buy our beautiful, custom-made tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ), in which case you can use the free version of the app: http://goo.gl/vcZi2
Once you scan one of your own tags for the first time, the app will ask you to confirm overwriting the current contents, so make sure you only use empty tags, or back up their previous contents. You can then associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time.
Grabbing your phone or tablet when you're leaving the house, only to realize that the battery is almost at zero can be a real bummer. Have Battery Genie alert you on your PC or Mac when your device's battery level is getting low to avoid being stranded with a dead battery.
After installing the app on your devices, head over to the Chrome Webstore on your PC or Mac to download the corresponding Chrome extension ( http://goo.gl/oizBpA ). That's it! From now, any time you want to check on the current battery level of a device, simply click on the icon in your Chrome toolbar.
For each device, you can set at which level the app should alert you of a low battery via a Chrome desktop notification. You can also configure alerts on the devices themselves (say, to get alerted on your phone when your tablet is about to run dry).
- Keep track of the battery level of all your devices from the comfort of your desktop browser
- Get reminders to charge your device ahead of time, not when it's already down to 1%
- Configure alerts and see the battery levels on any of your devices
1. Download the app on all your Android devices
2. On each device, open the app and follow the short connection process
2. Download the Chrome extension from http://goo.gl/oizBpA
Does my phone need to be on the same WiFi network as my PC/Mac?
Nope, not at all. Syncing the battery levels of all your devices works automagically over the Internet.
How's the battery usage of the app? Does it eat more battery than it saves?
The app only updates the device's battery status if it actually changed by at least 5%, which ensures that it has close to zero impact on your device's battery. In fact, it might even save you some battery, as you don't have to turn on your screen to check if it's time to recharge.
Do I need to create yet another account to be able to use the app?
No, the app relies on your existing Google Account to manage the syncing of devices.
Does the app support Android Wear devices?
Yes, support for smartwatches is baked into the app!
Try the app for free for 14 days on as many devices as you own. Afterwards, upgrade to the full version for a one-time charge of $0.99. The app does not currently work with Google Apps for Business accounts.
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. Start by downloading the free app, then buy some tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15 to fit your needs for as little as $14.99, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ) or from within the app. If you already own blank NFC tags and don't want to purchase our custom-made tags, you can buy the "pro"-version of the app, which works with most existing NFC tags (e.g. MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NTAG203, ICODE SLI/-S, MIFARE Classik 1k/4k, MIFARE DESFire): http://goo.gl/us7NS
Once you scan a tag for the first time, the app will ask you to associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time, without having to buy new ones.
* SEAMLESS SWITCHING: Police scanner broadcasts and SounCloud-tracks can be changed independently of each other
* FULL VOLUME CONTROL: You can adjust the volume of the music and the police scanner individually
* NOTIFICATION BAR INTEGRATION: If playing in the background, the app can be controlled through notification bar toggles
* OFFLINE MODE (coming soon): An upcoming version will allow you to listen to your favorite city offline!
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- San Diego
This app is neither endorsed nor affiliated with youarelistening.to. All credit for the original creation and maintainence of youarelistening.to goes to youarelistening.to. The music is provided by independent artists on SoundCloud, the police radio streams are provided by broadcastify.com