NASA Earth HD Wallpaper runs as a image slideshow on your Tablet, Mobile Device, or Google TV, entertaining you as you peer out of the Space Shuttle or International Space Station looking back at stunning views of planet Earth's continents, oceans, and cloud formations from orbit. See one you like? Simply save it as your Wallpaper with one click!
* 30+ high resolution (HD) Wallpaper images of Planet Earth from space
* Runs in slideshow/screensaver mode, or pick out individual images as HD wallpaper for your home screen.
* Informational descriptions provided with each image (Can be turned On/Off)
We love to enjoy the fantastic masterpiece of our planet and we think you might love it too. Thus, we’ve hand picked 30+ absolutely marvelous NASA Planet Earth 1080p wallpapers to spice up your android device.
FREE for a limited time so Download Now!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.
Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Check also my other fluid simulation app Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a great deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a strong device if you want to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be great to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can store ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't want to wade through lots of settings? You can use one of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a great diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features two fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's great when you want to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon method that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's perfect when you want to create dynamic animations and images full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which usually means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or show your friends what you can do with Magic Fluids!
Awesome was created and designed just a few blocks away from San Francisco’s Haight Ashbury district. Tapping into the collective awesome of the neighborhood around us, we found inspiration from the counter cultural icons who spent time here during the 60’s and 70’s.
What you get:
-80+ mind bendingly awesome interactive particle effects / screen savers
-Move forward and backward through effects with the tap of a button
–Built to run like butter on Honeycomb tablets!
You also have zoom in and zoom out options, and the navigation is very easy and simple.
The best of all you have gallery to see the wallpapers in the bulk and to choose the best wallpaper for you without scrolling the wallpapers one by one.
So don't spend your time for nothing and enjoy these great wallpapers.
chumby Lite provides you with over 1500 unique apps that you can personalize to play in your own channels. Add apps like Facebook, Reuters, ESPN sports, Twitter, Google Calendar, Google Reader, Flickr, Picasa, Us Magazine, and hundreds more.
Dock your device to automatically launch chumby, or enable chumby to launch when you plug in your power cord in the Device Info options (in app).
Requires Flash 10.1 or later. Please email email@example.com with any issues and include your device make and model.
chumby Lite is ad-supported. For an ad-free experience, get the original chumby app in Android Market.
HONEYCOMB USERS: There is currently a bug we have filed with Adobe that causes the chumby player to strobe and then go black. This is logged here: http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-6468. This bug ended up being a Honeycomb bug and is resolved in the 3.1 Honeycomb update.
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: http://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Please email me using the "Contact Developer" button below if the app crashes on its first launch!
I'm planning to add a "Pro"-version which would let you
- Define a custom check-interval (e.g. twice a day, every other day)
- Customize the notification (sound, vibration)
- Alert you if your Fitbit® hasn't synced with its base station in a while
- Let you check multiple Fitbit® devices (e.g. Aria scales, different trackers) at the same time
Please let me know if you'd be interested in these features!
Not produced or endorsed by Fitbit, Inc.
Feature image attribution: Speech Bubble by Alessandro Rei, Battery icon by Gnome Project
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
Grabbing your phone or tablet when you're leaving the house, only to realize that the battery is almost at zero can be a real bummer. Have Battery Genie alert you on your PC or Mac when your device's battery level is getting low to avoid being stranded with a dead battery.
After installing the app on your devices, head over to the Chrome Webstore on your PC or Mac to download the corresponding Chrome extension ( http://goo.gl/oizBpA ). That's it! From now, any time you want to check on the current battery level of a device, simply click on the icon in your Chrome toolbar.
For each device, you can set at which level the app should alert you of a low battery via a Chrome desktop notification. You can also configure alerts on the devices themselves (say, to get alerted on your phone when your tablet is about to run dry).
- Keep track of the battery level of all your devices from the comfort of your desktop browser
- Get reminders to charge your device ahead of time, not when it's already down to 1%
- Configure alerts and see the battery levels on any of your devices
1. Download the app on all your Android devices
2. On each device, open the app and follow the short connection process
2. Download the Chrome extension from http://goo.gl/oizBpA
Does my phone need to be on the same WiFi network as my PC/Mac?
Nope, not at all. Syncing the battery levels of all your devices works automagically over the Internet.
How's the battery usage of the app? Does it eat more battery than it saves?
The app only updates the device's battery status if it actually changed by at least 5%, which ensures that it has close to zero impact on your device's battery. In fact, it might even save you some battery, as you don't have to turn on your screen to check if it's time to recharge.
Do I need to create yet another account to be able to use the app?
No, the app relies on your existing Google Account to manage the syncing of devices.
Does the app support Android Wear devices?
Yes, support for smartwatches is baked into the app!
Try the app for free for 14 days on as many devices as you own. Afterwards, upgrade to the full version for a one-time charge of $0.99. The app does not currently work with Google Apps for Business accounts.
This plug-in only works with the 'Pro'-version of Fast Reboot. If you're using the free version, you can simply download the 'Shortcut'-plug-in for Locale (http://goo.gl/L79YG) and launch the Fast Reboot Free app via a shortcut.
Great Bytes Software is not affiliated with two forty four a.m. LLC or Crafty Apps, the developers of Locale and Tasker.
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. Start by downloading the free app, then buy some tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15 to fit your needs for as little as $14.99, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ) or from within the app. If you already own blank NFC tags and don't want to purchase our custom-made tags, you can buy the "pro"-version of the app, which works with most existing NFC tags (e.g. MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NTAG203, ICODE SLI/-S, MIFARE Classik 1k/4k, MIFARE DESFire): http://goo.gl/us7NS
Once you scan a tag for the first time, the app will ask you to associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time, without having to buy new ones.
This solution easily integrates with your life's flow: Rather than having to use a mobile app or website, you simply stick a tag onto your gym bag, reusable water bottle, or fridge to log recurring activities like your daily trip to the gym or water intake. The pro-version of the app lets you use your own (NDEF-compatible) NFC tags. You may also buy our beautiful, custom-made tags (sold as kits of 5, 10, or 15, including worldwide free shipping) from our website ( http://www.fittap.it ), in which case you can use the free version of the app: http://goo.gl/vcZi2
Once you scan one of your own tags for the first time, the app will ask you to confirm overwriting the current contents, so make sure you only use empty tags, or back up their previous contents. You can then associate a certain activity with this tag, such as "Drank 1 bottle of water", or "Jogging, 30 minutes". The next time you tap this tag to your phone, it will automatically log the pre-set activity for you and synchronize with FitBit®, you don't even have to launch the app! You can easily reassign the purpose of the individual tags at any time.
Having Gmail pull emails from existing POP3 accounts is a nice feature. However, emails are usually fetched only once every hour. In addition, the mobile Gmail interfaces gives you no way of manually refreshing your accounts. So if you're expecting an important email on one of your external accounts, you'll have to wait - in the worst case - more than an hour before you'll receive that email on your phone. This is where this app comes in. Simply hit "Refresh Now" from the main menu (or from the provided widget) to automatically refresh your external accounts in the background! Each full refresh only takes about 5 seconds on WiFi and slightly longer on 3G.
Note: You can of course exit the app (using the "BACK"-key) once you've started a refresh - it will complete the refresh in the background.
Please note that each refresh uses about 200KB of data - make sure that you have an appropriate data plan before activing the "auto-refresh" feature!
This extension lets you perform a "Fast Reboot" right from your lock screen!
The extension will automatically detect whether you've installed the free or paid version of Fast Reboot. If you have both, it will use Fast Reboot Pro.
For more information on how to use this extension, check out the DashClock FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/FAQ
Please note that this app only works on devices with Android versions *below* 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Our friends at px0.de have created a screensaver of the 100 most frequent (simplified) Chinese characters, their pinyin and the corresponding translation! This way you will be reminded of a character (or learn a new one!) whenever you look at your idle phone/tablet!
Note: If you own a Kindle, why not head over to http://px0.de/chinese-kindle-screensaver/ - there is a free screensaver with the same content that will work on all 2.x, 3.x, and 4.x Kindles!
Have you ever given your phone to a friend? Has this resulted in a semi-funny new Twitter status update that you didn't write yourself? You betcha! This app enables a guest user mode on your rooted 4.2+ phone, which you can easily switch to using a provided launcher shortcut. The guest environment is completely separate from your main account and doesn't have access to your email, text messages, image gallery, browsing history, or other app data. When setting up the guest account for the first time, please select "Not now" when prompted for a Google account. DON'T sign in with your own Google account or the guest will have access to all your data.
The app will:
* Enable multi-user mode on your device
* Create a new user called "guest"
* Enable this app for the guest user account
If you want to be able to use the app's shortcut to switch *back* to the main user from the guest mode, please enable multi-user support in SuperSU (or your superuser-manager of choice). If you don't perform this step, you will have to reboot your phone to get back into your main account! It may be necessary to separately install this app for the guest after switching to the guest account for the first time. For security purposes, it is recommended *NOT* to enable the multi-user support in SuperSU (because the guest would then be able to execute root-commands). Make sure you enable a secure lockscreen option for the main user account!
Please note that you are using this app at your own risk! I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. The multi-user feature that this app relies on is currently not officially released/support for phones. Please perform a full device backup (e.g. using nandroid) before using this app. If you get stuck in the guest's account for whatever reason, please reboot your device. If this doesn't help, open a command prompt on your PC, enter "adb shell" followed by "am switch-user 0". This will switch you back to the main account.
This app is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code on Github: https://github.com/greatbytes/GuestMode