Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most common medical conditions.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, and emotional health concerns. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatricians, psychologists or lactation consultants in advance.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
This is the patient/doctor facing app.
Get this turnkey Uber for Doctors from us and start or resell it to your nearby Hospital services.
Serve the patient of your doctor business like never before!
* One Click to request a doctor to come to your aid, no need of redundant phone calls to notify people of your location
* Amazing admin panel to control the user request, collect money, add/delete doctors (Think freelance doctors)
* One Click by the doctor to accept job and get exact details on map to go and serve patient
OFFLINE EMERGENCY TOOL built on hundreds of thousands of real life emergency situations over the past four years. A unique search engine that is customized for you! Comprehensive Medical Health Guide & symptom checker designed to help in Emergency First Aid, at Home or Outdoors.
24/7 access to health information.
+ Now features "Quick Links" for easy First Aid and Emergency Medical content access and Symptoms Checker.
+ Lab values and tests.
+ Natural search, based on comprehensive information (like local conditions, medical history, vital signs, past search, and more).
+ Ranking emphasis on Medical First Aid and life threatening conditions. App is a result of about a million real time searches performed. Outdoors, home and car medical topics. + Internet connectivity is not required, after initial sync for the app to work.
+ Our content is original (no infomercials), 100% written and edited by MDs. We are uncompromising with the quality of medical content.
+ Based on our custom platform, we provide real solutions to life situations by professional ER team.
AR First Aid features :
~ Quick links
~ Content is available off-line, no connectivity required after the initial sync
~ Natural search
~ Voice Search
~ Human Atlas + Search.
~ Symptoms and signs checker
~ Articles are written for the purpose of this application and to help in mobile non-hospital conditions.
~ Emergency medical conditions ranking. Using a proprietary symptom medical chart and custom artificial intelligence (AI) to rank. AI auto-improvements based on the current usage data, symptoms, signs vitals and much more.
~ Emergency, life threatening and every day conditions. Most home medical remedies are covered. We are adding more and improving our existing articles based on the current usage data. Daily. Our app does not try to diagnose. It can't replace your MD's opinion.
~ Local medical service providers, on your finger tips, from Google
~ Medical Profile, used to rank search for First Aid and more
~ Articles specifically written for the application, not 'paid by' infomercials.
~ We constantly expand our database with more and more medical data. Wide variety of answers for new non-emergency conditions/cases are added every day.
Cannot be moved on SD due to copyright protection.
Our Emergency Response application is aimed to help untrained users to recognize and react to a medical situation. It is sometimes crucial to identify the most probable cause, depending on patient condition and medical history. We incorporate a separate time/location factors in order to rank the result set.
AR First Aid features a comprehensive search engine which evaluates the search query for known combinations of symptoms, signs, and conditions. Our basic IA ranks possible causes and identifies potentially dangerous situations given the patient medical history. AR First AID shows specific steps to perform for most common home/outdoor/sport conditions and injuries in plain language. Supported media includes videos, images and step by step instructions. In certain cases, when we need to further differentiate, additional options will be presented.
Last but not least, we try to find a medical professional or service near by. We are NOT affiliated to or profit from such services.
AR First Aid team is looking forward to bring the best experience and constantly updating its medical databases. If you can help us with the medical researches and articles, please let us know, we are ready to give credit where it is due.
Getting health advice really couldn’t be easier! Simply work through one of our clinically tested health assessment tools by selecting your symptoms and answering some short questions about how you’re feeling.
Once you’ve finished, we’ll instantly give you advice on the best course of action and, if you can look after yourself at home, we’ll tell you how.
+ Health assessment on the move
+ A comprehensive range of symptom checkers
+ Personalised guides to looking after yourself
+ Option to save advice to your device
How to use the NHS Health and Symptom checker app
Checking your symptoms
Scroll through the list of symptom checkers, pick the one that best matches your symptoms and answer the questions.
After working through our symptom checker, we’ll give you advice on what to do next, whether that means seeing your GP, going to a walk-in centre or looking after yourself at home.
Looking after yourself
If you can treat your symptoms yourself, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step self help guide on what you can do to make yourself better. You can save this information to your device so you can access it at any time.
Note: This app is provided for people living in England only. For health advice and information for people living in other parts of the UK, please visit NHS Northern Ireland (http://www.hscni.net/), NHS 24 Scotland (http://www.nhs24.com/) or NHS Direct Wales (http://www.nhsdirect.wales.nhs.uk/) as appropriate.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
● Ascitic Tap
● Pleural Tap or Thoracentesis
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
The Link app can:
· Send a notification when the connected device is used to call for help
· Show that the device is on or off and current power level
· Locate the user’s device on a map
GreatCall products are equipped with patented GPS technology. The Link app uses this technology to pull location information a few times per hour. Real-time location information is only provided upon app user’s request, within the app. Location accuracy improves with use, over time.
“I want to thank you for creating the GreatCall Link App, it’s absolutely wonderful! My mother is 81 years old and we signed up for Great Call about 3 years ago. It’s been a relief knowing that she has it with her if she ever needed some emergency assistance. Because of her age and current health, we like to be aware when she goes out and about so that we don’t worry that she’s fallen at home and in trouble. The website would allow us to track her, but it often took some time, and you needed to be near a computer to log in… it’s just wasn’t so simple. Well now with the app, I get a pop-up when Mom leaves the house. So now I don’t have to panic when she leaves the house because I already know she’s out and about. I get another pop-up when she gets home, so I can call to check in on her and talk about her day.
I just don’t know what I’d do without the comfort that Great Call gives me, and now with this app, it’s always giving me updates and giving me peace of mind. Thank you!” - April W.
“I started using 5Star and GreatCall Link as a result of a visit with my 81-year-old mother. She had a serious fall, but fortunately I was in the hall and it only took me a few minutes to get to her. When I found her, even though she had a cell phone, she was too discombobulated to use it. Luckily I was there, otherwise it could have been two days until I talked to her again. That solidified my resolve that we needed to move forward in getting a device. A friend of mine had bought the 5Star and I can’t say enough about it. Then I saw that there was an app available. Location is a primary benefit of the app. I put in her favorite locations and routine. The other feature that is extraordinary is that I can see if the unit is on and the status of the battery. My mom normally plugs in the unit when she’s asleep. Every once in a while I’ll see the power level go down so I ask her about it. My favorite feature is the GPS and location service. I have the ability to look at the map and see physically where she is and where she has been recently. I look at the app at least once a day. If you have a family member that’s mobile and out-and-about, the kind of reassurance that comes with the GPS is significant.”
“I'm really appreciating the service provided, and especially the app and website, as these have helped me to keep my Mom honest about wearing the 5Star device. I know if she has forgotten it, as the battery status shows 'charging', which means it is still plugged in on her nightstand. Also love that it works when she is away from home, and shows where she is. Great job!”
•Personal medication schedule
•Pill reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
•Log the pills you took
•Connect to your pharmacy to refill prescriptions
•Create a list of your medications for your doctor or health provider
•Look up pill and drug information
•Simple and easy to use
•Reliable alarm function
•Low battery usage
•Set multiple daily alarms
•Set multiple daily doses
•Automatic refill reminders
•Medicine details and information available
•Your data is backed up automatically
IMPORTANT: Download the app then register at greatcall.com/FiveStarSubscription to begin your FREE 30-day trial and start protecting yourself and those you love in minutes!
The 5Star app provides help anytime, anywhere. 5Star works as a senior medical alert system, personal safety app, ICE app and emergency help button.
Get immediate access to Certified Response Agents trained in CPR and other emergency procedures, who will identify your location by GPS, evaluate the situation, and can conference in family or friends, dispatch 9-1-1, connect you to a nurse, or provide any additional assistance, if needed.
Here’s what people are saying about 5Star:
"…I am really happy to know I have 5Star in my car in case of emergency…"
"…It’s nice to have this app when I’m navigating dark running trails…"
"Does exactly what it says it should. Excellent app…"
Key Features of 5Star:
•Immediate connection to 100% U.S. Based Certified 5Star Agents 24/7
•GPS location passed on to emergency services
•Agents can conference in 9-1-1, family or friends
•Speak directly with a registered nurse 24/7
•Assistance available in over 100 languages.
•5Star Urgent Response endorsed by John Walsh, host of America’s Most Wanted.
About the GreatCall Touch3
Smartphones today have become overcomplicated and intimidating. They have too many icons and features you may never use. That’s why GreatCall created the all-new Touch3. Everything about it was designed to be simple. From the moment you turn it on, you can quickly and easily access everything that’s important to you, like your favorite contacts and apps. And the main menu is simplified for you, so it’s easy to use the phone, the camera and even your email.
Learn more about the GreatCall Touch3 at:
About the Jitterbug Touch
Smartphones today have become overcomplicated and intimidating. They have too many icons and features you may never use. That’s why GreatCall created the all-new Jitterbug Touch. Everything about it was designed to be simple. From the moment you turn it on, you can quickly and easily access everything that’s important to you, like your favorite contacts and apps. And the main menu is simplified for you, so it’s easy to use the phone, the camera and even your email.
Learn more about the Jitterbug Touch at http://www.greatcall.com/Jitterbug/Phones